17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing she said that bothers me, she said that Wolfinger wasn't done investigating this case when she came on. I thought he wrote it off as justified ? Isn't that what was told to TM parents ? I'm having a problem believing this..:waitasec:

I truly think that there would be far too much exposure to lawsuits and many other nasty things if she were to come out and say that SPD dropped the ball and that their investigation was carp. So she slapped some lipstick on that pig, and did what she needed to do, meanwhile we all know that there would have been no arrest, and no further investigation if public outrage and attention had not been focused on this incident. IMO JMHO and stuff

I think she made a little snide at Wolfinger when she said he "wasn't done investigating" implying that he would have came to the same conclusion if he would have done a thorough job like she did

Why did CNN hire Phil Spector as a criminal expert? I think it is just extremely poor judgement.

I take that to mean that they were saying they didn't just decide to charge on a whim based on public pressure.

They painstakingly examined all of the evidence to reach their decision.

JMHO

That is how I took it as well -- not caving to public pressure.

My only hope is that they bring each and every charge that they can . . . including all of the lesser counts - just in case FL has a jury with "hanging chads" (Egads!)

I am waiting for the autopsy report:moo: for the full extent of his injuries:moo:

As am I, nurse. A funeral director is not an expert in GSW's, nor is he a medical examiner, coroner or doctor of any kind.
I think it is highly possible that TM was shot in the back and the exit wound came out the front of his chest.

:seeya:

For all the "I told you so's"...we here were very wrong yesterday about GZ fleeing to Peru, Cuba, fight risk.

Who is it that they're saying is not "overly thrilled" with the charges? I'm actually surprised we got 2nd degree murder? This was never a 1st degree murder case, imo?

My only hope is that they bring each and every charge that they can . . . including all of the lesser counts - just in case FL has a jury with "hanging chads" (Egads!)

I'm pretty sure double jeopardy would prevent this. They have to run with whatever charge they think will stick.

JMO

Corey - "If there is any determination for what the Sanford Police Department did or didn't do, that will be handled by someone other than us."
by Andrea Dennis/WESH.com 6:23 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kcci.com/Event/Prosecutor_Announces_Decision_On_Trayvon_Martin_Case#ixzz1rm1jHvtm

Yep, and the work that SPD did before she took over was as I said the lipstick on the pig, but she is not going to denigrate their department publicly she has no need to, someone else will do that in private. IMO JMHO and stuff.

Trayvon's parents are about to speak on MSNBC. If you don't like Al S. hold on a few minutes before changing the channel. :)

She's certainly supportive of SPD's effort, and makes clear several times that they did a lot of investigating, and were still investigating when her office was appointed to take over.
She was not supportive of SPD's leaking stuff in the case. She said that was a real problem.

Who is it that they're saying is not "overly thrilled" with the charges? I'm actually surprised we got 2nd degree murder? This was never a 1st degree murder case, imo?

I said I wasn't overly thrilled with the thought of another Florida jury, lol. I am completely thrilled that justice is serving Trayvon, his family, and community at large! :woot:

:)

I wish Al Sharpton would just stop his jargon now. Let the parents speak.

But if TM was shot in the back, how could the SPD not have arrested GZ? It would have cast serious doubts to his story imo. It's pretty difficult to shoot someone in the back if they're busy pounding your head to the sidewalk. It would be an awkward angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123