"Make him stop" - Casey to Baez

Status
Not open for further replies.
last reminder to please stay on topic. thanks.

I've have been saying it along!! Caylee's remains are in that bear. IMHO

If this is true the line has been crossed into total insanity, in my opinion! How could bringing remains in a stuffed bear into court be bringing any kind of solace to anyone? Truly weird, if true.

Don't know what happened to original posting (minutes ago?) but clicked on the video and it sure sounds to ME like the following exchange took place....

http://www.wftv.com/video/21932889/index.html

23:56

AL: You can sob now

KC: I can?

Anyone else hearing this?

(Thanks to whoever originally posted this...where did it go?)

I listened to it 3 or 4 times before I actually heard it and I was stunned.

I have often said, when someone wont confess or provide details to a particular crime, just start accusing them of whatever, eventually they are gonna be like, NO thats not how it happened!!! AH HA! So how DID it happen then? Which equals, CONFESSION!!! Although I dont see a confession happening, I felt like when the SA started describing the crime and KC shook her head and got angry, that was her non verbal way of saying NO! Thats not how it happened!!!! Which in my eyes insinuates guilt, not oh my God what did the nanny DO to my BABY??

Also on the subject of Casey taking the stand and having to have provided the court evidence before the trial starts of "her version" or "her story", I watched the trial of Bobby Cuts Jr (yall remember him??) and at the last minute the defense realized they were toast so they put Bobby on the stand and he proceeded to explain how it was an accident and this is how it happened. Then the SA got to get up and argue about it, but the point I am trying to make is that it appeared to be totally a last ditch effort to save him and it did not appear that anyone expected that. It came as a surprise to everyone. Anyone know how that works? Are they allowed to just throw KC up on the stand at the last minute to explain what "really happened"?
Just curious
I love all you websleuths!!! I dont post much but I read A LOT! XOXO
I remember the case of Bobby C. That was an interesting case.

Many have wondered if KC would take a plea on this case, but myself, I just don't know...I just can't see her standing up in front of her parents, friends, media, God, and national TV telling the TRUTH about what happened (kinda like how the BTK killer did.. remember him?)... won't happen....JMO

Anyway, Welcome to WS!

Continue discussion about KC's reactions in this thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92667"]Casey's Body Language and Reactions#3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa