2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the secret info?
who wrote letters, casey?

Yes! truTV broke it during the break in the hearing when the defense went to huddle. I don't know anything other than she has been corresponding with a federal inmate. I think those are the letters JS is giving JB 15 days to review.

This whole hearing and thread has been flying.

Funny about the $5,000 that was given by, uh, um, uh, someone who uh, um, uh wanted to uh to be a donor...

River Cruz uh um maybe?

Are you kidding $345,000 , where was it spent if no one got paid except JB?

I agree. Many times it looked as though she wasn't holding back from openly laughing.

I decided not to let it bother me-Look where she is and look where we are-Who really gets the last laugh?

If a guard was helping her smuggle the letters out then what else did the guard do for her, pass a message of where the body was?

How great would it be if when JS rules on this he plops a crate of oranges on the desk and says "We'll pay for her defense. Here ya go."

Maybe we should all send in an orange saying it's to contribute to her defense fund.

It was 275,000

200,000 from ABC
5,000 from someone who wanted to be a donor
70,000 from one of the defense attorneys, I am unclear which one he is exactly

70 from TM
70 from Al's group at Depaul.

Total 345K?

I am curious....are the Orange County residents/taxpayers speaking up about this?

I think the tax payers should have a voice in how their dollars are spent!
Fla has so many high profile murders!
Why is KC so different?

Who and what money helped Kid Finders with the Caylee Marie boat????
Was it out of this money?
a whole other case............did GA/CA use donations for personal use?
No one WORKS! except LEE

Didn't the $70K come from Todd Macaluso? I thought I heard that during the discussion after the hearing?

And where did he get the $70,000 since he is in trouble for "borrowing" money from a client's account. I think he had to step down from this case because of it.

I am curious....are the Orange County residents/taxpayers speaking up about this?

Just an FYI....
since the JAC is being asked to pay future expenses it will be all FL taxpayers paying the bill not just Orange County.:furious:

I am forever absolutely amazed that none of her counsel has coached her to at least try and muster up some sort of sympathy towards the fact that her daughter is deceased, regardless of how it happened.

If that were me, and I were in court being tried for the murder of my daughter and I didn't do it, I would be devastated anytime the discussion is present. If that were me and I murdered my daughter, I would still be horrified with myself at the decision I made.

She shows absolute zero emotion of being even remotely upset. She smiles, she giggles, she seems thrilled to be in the company of all these "important adults" who are coming to her aid.

I just don't get it. Are her attorneys not that bright that they don't know to tell her to at least pretend like she is either remorseful or mortified that someone took her daughter and murdered her?

I don't expect it from JB but you would at least think that AL, being the "expert" that she claims to be, would coach her. I hope the jury sees this. They all think this is one big joke, ugh.

AL had to use some of the $ for computers, transcripts, developing mitigation.....

I'm sorry.....COMPUTERS???????????????????????????????

And let's ALL not forget, that today's hearing showed that KC and her backpack full of Caylee memorabilia PAID FOR THE MURDER'S DEFENSE SO FAR. She sold those pics and videos of her DEAD DAUGHTER THAT SHE MURDERED to fund her own defense. DESPICABLE.

I have to say this again

And let's ALL not forget, that today's hearing showed that KC and her backpack full of Caylee memorabilia PAID FOR THE MURDER'S DEFENSE SO FAR. She sold those pics and videos of her DEAD DAUGHTER THAT SHE MURDERED to fund her own defense. DESPICABLE.
Yep-it is official now-CAYLEE funded this circus so far with her DEATH!!!:furious::banghead::furious::banghead::sick::sick:

And where did he get the $70,000 since he is in trouble for "borrowing" money from a client's account. I think he had to step down from this case because of it.

I hope JS asks more about this because it could be a media deal routed through TM.

There is also the 70k from the law clinic at Depaul that AL took out. The 70k You have in your list is from TM.

So it's 345 total in all.

How did the $111,954 the defense revealed earlier that they'd supposedly been paid climb suddenly up to $345? Or was that $111,954 only what JB and AL themselves received?

And good golly they came to court unprepared. Bet it was deliberate and they are egotistic enough to think they'd not be questioned.

She could have expanded on her story about the kidnapping of Caylee. She could have completely changed it again. She could have given up different names.

She could have given some piece of information that the SA has that hasn't been released that only Casey would know.

It'll be juicy either way.

I gotta say thanks to KC for throwing me such a juicy bone to chew on until I get to hear from DC.

Quote Respect TotallyObsessed :)

Thank you wasn't enough.

wrote 50 letters to an inmate, no confession but information!
friendship was ended........
defence wants it sealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members