George's Alleged Affair #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with those that believe the "affair" has no significant bearing on the case. Nor am I going to buy into the "accident" scenario. Why oh why does this have to come up yet again??? Duct tape over the mouth and face does not an accident make.

She did say she changed her name 13 years ago so that an abusive partner could not locate her.

So she didnt worry she would be seen by this abusive person on tv at all the events and such HMMMMMMMM I sure would not want my FACE on TV if I was in hiding .She Did not change it legally she has a few different ones.She also needs Heart Stunts and has brain cancer but no money for operations...........GEE Whiz

Twins sometimes have the same taste in men. Their likes and dislikes can be very similar. Neither is married and no one can really dispute whether or not their relationships with men have been abusive because apparently there are no men around them now. GA has an appeal to him that I could see a woman who was abused being attracted to him. He apparently has treated CA well or he would have been gone a long time ago. JMO

TV stars give fake names every day. No one seems to care that that was not the name they were born with so why would it matter here. Orlando is second to Las Vegas, I think, for the entertainment capital of the world. JMO

TV stars might but only scam and con artist do it in real life.SHE IS NOT A TV STAR....................:banghead:

Having lost my husband to Cancer I would hope no one would say they had Cancer unless they actually did. But I do not feel it is up to me to prove whether or not she is really ill. Compared to her twin I do not think she looks well at all, regardless of what the nature of her illness is. I just prefer to hold up my judgment until I've heard all the facts. I am sure that LE will do a great job of sorting out what is fiction from what is fact. If GA has had an affair with this woman we will find out soon enough. Personally if GA could find some comfort from this woman, even if it was from just having a cup of coffee with her, that he could not get from home.....more power to him. If GA disclosed some valuable information to her..then good for GA. He deserves to get it off his chest. JMO

This is my idea how the first interview LE had with River could have gone.

LE tells her they know all about the affair and they have heard she might know something they do not.

The detectives go in and River tells them the story about the affair and the statements George made to her about KC and Caylee.

Bells go off when she says what George told her about the snowballing.

Now the affair is important as far as corroborating her story of what George said.

They ask her do you have any evidence of the affair.

She says George used that vacuum one morning cleaning the floor for me. You can take it if you want.

They tell her no, we don't need to take it, that will prove nothing.

She says well he did dishes in that sink for me one morning.

The police say no, that is not evidence.

She says well I have a picture of him doing those dishes in the nude at that sink, they are on my camera.

The police say show them to me.

The police look and sure enough just like she said there is George nude doing dishes in that exact sink.

They ask her can we take the camera and she says sure.

Same thing with the phone and they take it.

She tells them about the gate and records too.

This is my idea how the first interview LE had with River could have gone.

LE tells her they know all about the affair and they have heard she might know something they do not.

The detectives go in and River tells them the story about the affair and the statements George made to her about KC and Caylee.

Bells go off when she says what George told her about the snowballing.

Now the affair is important as far as corroborating her story of what George said.

They ask her do you have any evidence of the affair.

She says George used that vacuum one morning cleaning the floor for me. You can take it if you want.

They tell her no, we don't need to take it, that will prove nothing.

She says well he did dishes in that sink for me one morning.

The police say no, that is not evidence.

She says well I have a picture of him doing those dishes in the nude at that sink, they are on my camera.

The police say show them to me.

The police look and sure enough just like she said there is George nude doing dishes in that exact sink.

They ask her can we take the camera and she says sure.

Same thing with the phone and they take it.

She tells them about the gate and records too.

GREAT post Dr Fessel!! :woohoo:

And, of course, we don't know that LE did not get records from security. If I were management or the association the last thing I would want published would be the names on that list. Sunshine Law, ya know. So they may be saying they were destroyed and they may well have been, OR LE has them. It is possible that GA was not the only person visiting in that gated community that does not want their whereabouts brought out and published for the public to read. JMO

:banghead::banghead::banghead: Any further discussion is just futile Goodnight everyone Happy Sleuthing

And, of course, we don't know that LE did not get records from security. If I were management or the association the last thing I would want published would be the names on that list. Sunshine Law, ya know. So they may be saying they were destroyed and they may well have been, OR LE has them. It is possible that GA was not the only person visiting in that gated community that does not want their whereabouts brought out and published for the public to read. JMO

I would not put it past LE to say they did not have the records, trying to get George to come out and make a public denial of the whole thing.

I really think that is what they want and so far he is not playing.

I would not put it past LE to say they did not have the records, trying to get George to come out and make a public denial of the whole thing.

I really think that is what they want and so far he is not playing.

As I said earlier I think if they have his phone records...all three, they would be able to check out the pings I believe. Not sure where the gated community is in terms of the A's. Eventually the truth will come out. If there is nothing to it we will hear exactly that....nothing and the sisters will be a distant memory. JMO

Let's close this thread up and continue here please.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98267"]George's Alleged Affair # 3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500