2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commentator talking about how the state has several sealed vials of the carpetting from the car. Speculating that the state may pass those jars around to the jury. Says the state doesn't need to do that, and doubts they will because of the infamous OJ glove defense.

I can see that. JB standing up there saying, "If it don't stink, you must rethink!"

*giggles*

They missed the day that HHJP said they cannot do that.

Does anyone know if it was ever reveiled what LE did when either the SA office or LE office said he knows what he did. This was said way in the beginning.

Dear Message Board Users: In Session will no longer support the message board system effective tonight, June 1st at 6pm. The boards will become inactive at that time but will remain visible to allow users to retrieve threads. The boards will remain posted but inactive until June 7th at which time they will no longer be available. We have established robust Facebook and Twitter pages for users to continue participating in discussions relating to In Session. We encourage your participation in the community on Facebook or on Twitter.

Oh please Tricia don't get any ideas about Websleuths.....I would have to go to Websleuths Rehab with Dr. Drew, Dr. Phil, and on and on. :rocker::rocker:

If KC was busy trying to show TonE what a good little housewife she was.. cooking, cleaning doing the laundry and the shopping.. I can actually see her folding up not only her things but the "guy's" clothing neatly too.. She was trying to impress with her "domestic skills' (amoung other skills. I'm sure..LOL ) :innocent::innocent:
So the neatly packed bag could very well have been done by ICA.

O/T But I just LOVE your Siggie remark! Just read it to hubby and we had a good laugh over it.

Can't the defense bring up all this hoo-hah mess about George and the molestation when they try their case? Is this why the State is pussy-footing around and being so delicate? Yup, that's my opinion! Once the State opens the door about anything (argument, smells, etc) the defense is all over it.

I'm not really happy so far, especially with Lee's testimony. There was so much to be talked about, but the State certainly didn't want to get into any argument information, or even what George may or may not have been doing -- because the Defense (again) would jump all over it.

I felt sorry for Mr. George - I think he was a little perplexed in what he really wanted to ask. I have to wonder if the jury thinks the SA is hiding something. I know i would (had I not known so much already).

MOO please :)

I didn't see FG as being perplexed or not knowing what question to ask.
He was trying to deal with the LA effect. It is mind numbing.
We all had it bad after the Memorial service, WS'ers were tearing their hair out all over the place....

I recall that they planned to cut the boards at some point anyway....but I wonder if there is a motive of some sort related to the case.

I wonder if they're getting too much negativity on the boards from being so pro-defense at times? Maybe that's more controllable through Facebook and Twitter?

time to get on over to the trial thread... please remember to keep posts on the trial [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138187"]2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

IS - Jean C during lunch break - said that Juror 3019 who everyone was concerned about because of her inability to judge others, has stared intently at ICA for the longest time, she can't take her eyes off her and looks appalled at what she has been hearing today....

Thank you! As one who was VERY concerned about this juror, this is music to my ears!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think some of you may be surprised when you hear the states 'tone' when they start cross examining defense witnesses.

Most of us have heard it. We've been here for three years, following every hearing and have heard them cross unruly/uncooperative witnesses. (The Anthony family at the time). I have never heard them act as snide or condescending as the defense has been. Of course that may change should casey get on the stand! But really, I think they will continue to be as professional as they always are.

If I were in the jury, it would bother me that these attorneys seem to be so rude while asking questions of the detectives/officers. It seems hostile to me...especially toward these people who were/are just doing their jobs.

Am I allowed to Vent about Cheney Mason here?

I am offended by Mr Mason's disrespect and disregard for Law Enforcement when he himself was a man IN UNIFORM and talks about his days with the US Military

Reginald Hosey (or is it Posey?) is really dreamy. I call dibs! Actually WFTV is saying his name is Posey, does anyone know what his real name is??

Does anyone else feel like they need to watch this while wearing a straight jacket.

So, can we mention here (maybe someone already has), how HOT Officer Hosey is???? Whew!!!

How many of us have old-school dads who stay calm in a crisis? My dad would have kept his head the entire time to make sure everything was being done correctly. I'm not talking about flat-affect either, he would have focused his entire being on the matter at hand, making sure nothing was missed.

ok - i'm not comfortable with how quick the other threads are closing...twice now I've lost meaningful posts because they are closed so quick :(

copy before you post, GP! This way if a thread closes you can paste it to the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46