GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
WRAL TV out of Raleigh NC reported this morning that there was an assault of a woman outside an apartment complex on Monday evening in Fayetteville- possibly a rape. A friend of the victim took the woman to the hospital on Tuesday and this resulted in a police report.
WRAL named the complex but I don't remember it at the moment.

Trying to find a link to post. Maybe some other WB'ers can follow up on this.

The attack outside the apartment complex made me think of Kelli.

So, this has been brought up a few times in the past few pages.

Has it been confirmed that MB never attempted to call KB Saturday or Sunday?

I'll say it again, it's not the driving 9 hours going and 9 hours coming back, plus however much time it takes to kill then dump a body in between that makes it far fetched for MB for me. It's the black hole on his cell phone records, not to mention nobody else seeing him for that stretch of time that would that would send alarms all over the place to LE. And I also would like to clear up a misconception that all this driving wouldn't be done in the middle of the night. It would start Friday afternoon, before rush hour.

Has any info ever come out to where exactly MB was when he made that 3pm call? Was he at work for example? Would it had been alarming if he was at work and just bolted out as soon as the call ended (he would of had to in order to be in Fayetteville by 12:30 - 1am).

WRAL TV out of Raleigh NC reported this morning that there was an assault of a woman outside an apartment complex on Monday evening in Fayetteville- possibly a rape. A friend of the victim took the woman to the hospital on Tuesday and this resulted in a police report.
WRAL named the complex but I don't remember it at the moment.

Trying to find a link to post. Maybe some other WB'ers can follow up on this.

The attack outside the apartment complex made me think of Kelli.
It was Cambridge Arms. It isn't really near FB at all. It is a rough complex. Police said they do not belive it to be related to the North Fayetteville rapes.

So, this has been brought up a few times in the past few pages.

Has it been confirmed that MB never attempted to call KB Saturday or Sunday?

I'll say it again, it's not the driving 9 hours going and 9 hours coming back, plus however much time it takes to kill then dump a body in between that makes it far fetched for MB for me. It's the black hole on his cell phone records, not to mention nobody else seeing him for that stretch of time that would that would send alarms all over the place to LE. And I also would like to clear up a misconception that all this driving wouldn't be done in the middle of the night. It would start Friday afternoon, before rush hour.

Has any info ever come out to where exactly MB was when he made that 3pm call? Was he at work for example? Would it had been alarming if he was at work and just bolted out as soon as the call ended (he would of had to in order to be in Fayetteville by 12:30 - 1am).

MB may be completely innocent, I am on the fence about several people. But many locals might think he is guilty, just based upon the past. Just in the past couple of years, a female soldier was killed in her apartment by her husbnad and his fellow marine. A pregnant soldier was killed in a hotel by her boyfriend, the father of the child, who had forgotten to tell her that he also had a wife. He tried acting like he was the zodiac killer. Another female soldier was out for a walk with her husband, planned by the husband, when he had his fellow soldier kill her. And who could forget Jeffrey McDonald. 9 hours isn't that far of a drive. Not saying he did it, but just based upon the past, this is why many would jump to think of him. He is quite a bit taller than her, while looking at NH, he seems quite a bit shorter than MB. I would think if it was NH, he would have had some visible marks from her fighting back. And from what voh says, he wasn't very strong. Soldiers have to do pt every morning, so she would have been in very good shape. I would think whoever did it would have some significant bruising, cuts, ect.

Haven't read for a couple days and trying to quickly catch up. Glad to see so much activity. Will read in depth later. Daughter is getting married today. Be back tomorrow! Carry on! (sorry for the OT)

Haven't read for a couple days and trying to quickly catch up. Glad to see so much activity. Will read in depth later. Daughter is getting married today. Be back tomorrow! Carry on! (sorry for the OT)

Awesome!!!! Have fun. Look forward to your posts.

MB may be completely innocent, I am on the fence about several people. But many locals might think he is guilty, just based upon the past. Just in the past couple of years, a female soldier was killed in her apartment by her husbnad and his fellow marine. A pregnant soldier was killed in a hotel by her boyfriend, the father of the child, who had forgotten to tell her that he also had a wife. He tried acting like he was the zodiac killer. Another female soldier was out for a walk with her husband, planned by the husband, when he had his fellow soldier kill her. And who could forget Jeffrey McDonald. 9 hours isn't that far of a drive. Not saying he did it, but just based upon the past, this is why many would jump to think of him. He is quite a bit taller than her, while looking at NH, he seems quite a bit shorter than MB. I would think if it was NH, he would have had some visible marks from her fighting back. And from what voh says, he wasn't very strong. Soldiers have to do pt every morning, so she would have been in very good shape. I would think whoever did it would have some significant bruising, cuts, ect.

There's nothing wrong with looking at everyone. I don't think it's wrong to look at MB as a possibility, if for no other reason that he's the spouse. I'm just looking at it from the information that is known so far. To me it's like assigning percentages to what probability each player has to committing the crime. In this case we have two known players, NH and MB. At this point in time, knowing what we know, MB has a lower percentage of being the perp than NH. NH has a higher percentage based on a few known facts. One, at this point he's the last known contact with KB. Second, he's an RSO. MB's percentage goes up due to a) being a spouse and b) having marital issues. His percentage though goes down due to distance away from where she went missing.

Just IMO.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this is very unfair. Intelligence
or lack thereof has nothing to do with this crime as others will point
out. His lack of skills tells me he didn't come from a great background and
worked with what was given him. And that is sad.
He made a mistake long ago. Maybe he's sorry maybe he's not, doesn't
matter. At least HE came forward to tell about the night in question.
More than someone else did at all. Someone who has no backbone,
lacks integrity, rides on someone's coat tails and thus I give he/she
0 points.

His lies were told to try and show people he was good at things. He
has issues and should not be looked down upon for them.

I have no knowledge of torque punches either. Might be a lot of people that don't. I don't believe it's a big deal or will help bring Kelli back who's
gone by the hands of another.
This upsets me and has nothing to do with her missing.

If I've come across rude, I apologize. It just opened up my own can
of worms throught out my life. Difference was I never lied about myself.
Maybe it's different with men and egos. IDK

I'd like to address a couple of things you bring up. First, in my opinion, NH did not make a mistake years ago. He knowingly committed a sexually predatorial act. I have a hard time simply calling that a mistake. Of course, that is just my opinion. Second, I can and will look down on him for committing a predatorial act. That doesn't mean he's guilty in this case, but yes, I can and will look down on him for being such a sick predator. Again, all just my opinion and others are entitled to theirs.

Regarding his lies, let us remember why he is in jail too. Regarding the other lies, it just goes to show his narcissistic tendencies. I also happen to believe that MB wasn't completely forthcoming about the status of his relationship with Kelli but I just can't tell how much he wasn't forthcoming. Again, none of this means either did it, but raises an eyebrow at each.

Direct witness? Don't make me laugh.

VOH is a verified insider who knew NH. That would make VOH a direct witness as to what he/she observed. I don't think there's any need to attack VOH if that is what is going on here. If you are an insider too and have a different perspective on things, I would encourage you to get verified too. The more input the better.

Well peeps, I'm officially out of the KB thread.

Too much snark, baiting, and insulting for me.

Thought this was a place to discuss poor KB's disappearance,

not insult others for their views or rip people in the case apart.

And you know who you are! Shame! Shame! Shame!

No need to go anywhere parker. We are all entitled to our own opinions and don't have to agree. Like I said earlier, we should respect those opinions though. Personally I like it when a theory of mine is challenged because it makes me look for holes in my theory.

For someone who could never say anything, this sure is a mouthful. Just saying. Why can't you tell us what time NH left the bar?
If it's true and you know it, why can't you say?

Other than the lies, I think VOH had already told us he didn't see any scratches etc...the next day. While I would certainly love to have VOH tell all, I also understand that VOH is in a unique position, having information that he/she may or may not want to tell us about but at the same time having to make a determination if disclosing something would hinder LE's investigation. Although it might be frustrating for me not to know, I will always give someone in that situation the benefit of the doubt if they want to error on the side of caution and decide not to disclose certain things.

I've wondered about this myself.
What's the point of having a local person if they're not allowed to say anything?

I think there are a lot of people who care an awful lot but I think the frustrations of the case not going anywhere are getting to us. There is no need for any of us to attack each other. And there is especially no need to attack a verified local who HAS, in fact, provided valuable insight. Like I said in my earlier post, a verified insider has to weigh whether or not disclosing certain information is going to hinder LE's investigation or not before disclosing it and LE's investigation is more important than our sleuthing because we can't arrest anyone if we do figure it out. That's not such an easy call to make sometimes on whether to disclose or not. I get frustrated at not knowing too, but at the same time I completely respect and admire someone for being responsible for the manner in which they disclose information. Regardless of what our opinion is or whether or not we think a verified insider should tell us more, we all have one common goal that brings us here and that is to do what we can to help find Kelli. Not to be the one who is right. Not to be the one who has more information. Rather, to help find Kelli.

Woe, I truly do not mean to look like I'm singling you or anyone out by grabbing onto your post. I value your hard work, passion and opinions that you've put forth. It just seems things have headed towards a black or white, right or wrong approach lately and if you're not on my side you're wrong when the reality is we are dealing with many shades of gray.

Respectfully snipped:

I'm almost done going through all the posts and for some reason the most seemingly innocuous information cannot be revealed to the public.
I find the secretive nature of any and all details to be off-putting and part of the reason MB continues to be scrutinized.

Also details surrounding Kelli's previous visits to FB are mentioned but no details are ever given - like did she come in on Wednesday night or what?

The whole secretiveness thing is really getting to me.
Even LE - you'd think they could be more specific when asking if anybody saw anything along Ramsey Street around midnight.

This is really bringing me down that Kelli just disappeared like she did and no one can figure out who is responsible.

Completely agree! Seems like LE has no use for us and the public in general getting involved - perhaps it goes even further, to looking down upon the efforts of websleuthers.

Of course it makes sense to keep certain details private; but keeping everything under wraps?

I'm on the side of the truth. Period.
When I give an answer and it's the truth, why don't you thank me for it?

I see certain things.

Other than the lies, I think VOH had already told us he didn't see any scratches etc...the next day. While I would certainly love to have VOH tell all, I also understand that VOH is in a unique position, having information that he/she may or may not want to tell us about but at the same time having to make a determination if disclosing something would hinder LE's investigation. Although it might be frustrating for me not to know, I will always give someone in that situation the benefit of the doubt if they want to error on the side of caution and decide not to disclose certain things.

I know. I asked if Olivia saw scratches on MB.
For some reason, I'm feeling very edgy. We all have moods and I'm in one. If you don't, you're not human imo.

We're all some lexicons on a screen - VOH's words.

I believe in right and wrong. I didn't say I always do the right thing. Is asking a question wrong though? When you do, I give you an answer and you don't acknowledge it. Is that usual for you too?

Why would telling us what time NH left the bar with Kelli be hindering the investigation? Just tell the truth. :waitasec: LE is looking for witnesses who can tell them the truth to what happened that night. If you know the truth, why not shout it out?

Makes no sense to me.

Who is causing a black and white perspective? Honestly.

You've got the wrong person. It's not me.

reedus23 posted

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8135840&postcount=1132/thread 9,#1132

It wouldn't matter if you paid closer attention to who was in Florida where and when.

I'm almost done going through all the posts and for some reason the most seemingly innocuous information cannot be revealed to the public.
I find the secretive nature of any and all details to be off-putting and part of the reason MB continues to be scrutinized.

Also details surrounding Kelli's previous visits to FB are mentioned but no details are ever given - like did she come in on Wednesday night or what?

The whole secretiveness thing is really getting to me.
Even LE - you'd think they could be more specific when asking if anybody saw anything along Ramsey Street around midnight.

This is really bringing me down that Kelli just disappeared like she did and no one can figure out who is responsible.

The times given out by Locklear, again without stating the specific reason they are important, caused me to lean in NH's direction. But then,
VOH (who is bugging me too :slap:), claims that NH had no bodily injuries when s/he saw him on Saturday. From what people say about Kelli, she'd put up a fight. Did Mike have any wounds when Olivia saw him on Monday?

One of my theories is that Kelli collapsed in the bar from alcohol poisoning or something and they put NH in charge of hiding her body. Her body may be the one that was found behind the vacant building as that's the same direction her phone last pinged at 1:24 a.m. on April 14.

Another thought is that a group of bikers may have pulled into Froggy's around midnight and ganged up on Kelli 45 minutes later. Det. Locklear may want to know if anybody witnessed them riding into FB.
That is where the answer lies in this case.In the timeline.KB brother has said on more than one occasion that one of the reasons he does not believe the last two messages were sent by his sister was because the timelines do not match up.Who's timeline does not match up and why.

I believe in right and wrong. I didn't say I always do the right thing. Is asking a question wrong though? When you do, I give you an answer and you don't acknowledge it. Is that usual for you too?

Why would telling us what time NH left the bar with Kelli be hindering the investigation? Just tell the truth. :waitasec: LE is looking for witnesses who can tell them the truth to what happened that night. If you know the truth, why not shout it out?

Makes no sense to me.
I understand your frustration.To me what time they left the bar is key.Either they left between 1 and 1:30 as NH says and then LE has got something wrong with there timeline and anything is possible or they left much earlier and NH is lying and is guilty as hell.Both can not be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member