Let's List Evidence That Ties Casey To The Crime Scene...

Cayleefan

Reaction score
1) duct tape
2) baby blanket
3) laundry bag
4) heart shaped sticker

Computer searches for chloroform, neck-breaking-household weapons, the fact that the duct tape was not just "duct tape" but a rare RARE henkel tape that was found on Caylee's skull and the Anthony's posters, The death band (dna) in the trunk of the car that only Casey had access to.

31 days

5) air samples from Casey's trunk
6) cadaver dogs hitting on the corner of the trunk
7) stain on carpet of trunk
8) Cindy washing her pants right away when she found them in Casey's car
9) the terrible odor of death many people remember smelling in her car

Hello everyone. First post for me.
The smell of death in the car.
Not reporting Caylee missing for 31 days.
Casey's many, many Lies and changing stories.
Her lack of any emotion regarding her missing child.

would the "bella vita" tattoo fit in here somewhere?of course done WAY after the deed?
wasnt there pullup pants too at the discovery scene?
the death band hair in trunk was the first major one did it for me
welcome ricki!
wasnt the trash bags too had a certian color of handles( yellow? or red? but the same color found in the A home/too)???

sheet from which heart sticker came from? with missing stickers even iirc?

Hello everyone. First post for me.
The smell of death in the car.
Not reporting Caylee missing for 31 days.
Casey's many, many Lies and changing stories.
Her lack of any emotion regarding her missing child.

Welcome!:woohoo:

For me the only evidence I needed was the fact that KC NEVER reported Caylee missing. Lets not forget it was CA who reported it.

For me the only evidence I needed was the fact that KC NEVER reported Caylee missing. Lets not forget it was CA who reported it.

Let's not forget also that just mere hours after Casey's precious two-year-old baby went "missing" she went on a romantic stroll through the horror section of Blockbuster. They will hear testimony from Tony L. about her demeanor, which was not out of the ordinary. I wonder if they will get to watch the movies Casey rented? Or just get a brief synopsis?

Let's also not forget that they have three different kidnapping stories. The first one where Casey drops Caylee off with Zenaida at the stairs of her Sawgrass Apt. The Jay Blanchard Park story where Casey is physically held down by Zenaida while her sister Samantha put Caylee in the awaiting car. Or the story she told Robyn in her letters inside the jail... where Casey asked for Zenaida to take care of Caylee for a few days and I don't fully understand what she was saying exactly happened, but I know she didn't blame Zenaida.

Another thing that I think that is really going to hurt Casey is that first phone call she made from the jail and she talked to Cindy, Lee and Kristina. That is Casey in all her glory.

Location where Caylee's remains were found, right down the street from the Anthonys' home, and in the general area Casey used to go to bury small pets.

KC's cell phone pings!

I can't think of anything else besides the pings that could actually tie her to the scene, we are talking about Suburban Dr, right?
There is the woman who claimed to see her car backed in, don't know if she's a witness or not.
All of the items found with Caylee were from the Anthony house but there's no "proof" as to who is responsible for them being there.
I am certainly not saying I think Casey's innocent but, what proof is there really tying her to the scene?
Early in the case, LP said there were certain terpenes found on the undercarriage of her car, that could be a definite piece of evidence.
If the prosecution has some hard evidence tying her to being there we have not yet seen it.

Let's not forget also that just mere hours after Casey's precious two-year-old baby went "missing" she went on a romantic stroll through the horror section of Blockbuster. They will hear testimony from Tony L. about her demeanor, which was not out of the ordinary. I wonder if they will get to watch the movies Casey rented? Or just get a brief synopsis?

Let's also not forget that they have three different kidnapping stories. The first one where Casey drops Caylee off with Zenaida at the stairs of her Sawgrass Apt. The Jay Blanchard Park story where Casey is physically held down by Zenaida while her sister Samantha put Caylee in the awaiting car. Or the story she told Robyn in her letters inside the jail... where Casey asked for Zenaida to take care of Caylee for a few days and I don't fully understand what she was saying exactly happened, but I know she didn't blame Zenaida.

Another thing that I think that is really going to hurt Casey is that first phone call she made from the jail and she talked to Cindy, Lee and Kristina. That is Casey in all her glory.
BBM

And her having absolutely no reaction when "remains" supposedly were found there at JBP, but practically going ballistic when Caylee's remains actually were found down the street from the house ~ before they were identified as Caylee's remains. MOO

I can't think of anything else besides the pings that could actually tie her to the scene, we are talking about Suburban Dr, right?
There is the woman who claimed to see her car backed in, don't know if she's a witness or not.
All of the items found with Caylee were from the Anthony house but there's no "proof" as to who is responsible for them being there.
I am certainly not saying I think Casey's innocent but, what proof is there really tying her to the scene?
Early in the case, LP said there were certain terpenes found on the undercarriage of her car, that could be a definite piece of evidence.
If the prosecution has some hard evidence tying her to being there we have not yet seen it.
It's all the little pieces put together.......MOO

sheet from which heart sticker came from? with missing stickers even iirc?

You know, I've never quite been sure about that one. I think that the heart sticker itself smacks of KC, but the sticker sheet they photo'd, with the insistance that it was the source of the sticker on the duct tape . . . well that's the part I can't quite swallow.

When the photos came out, I studied the sticker & the sheet over & over & over again. I'm not at all convinced that they are of the same source. The shape isn't quite the same. JMO.

There is the cursory stuff:
The 31 days.
The lies, Job, friends, all of those lies.
The lack of anyone else who might have done it.

The stupid Nanny-Zanny story.
Of course the smell in the car.

But the real meat and potatoes of the case, I'm waiting for the trial, as I have heard this and that about the duct tape, gas can, etc, but I want to hear the prosecutor say it and lay out the evidence.

Guess I'd be a good jury member, as I sure as he$$ think she did it, but need to see the state prove it as little of what I have heard has been "official."

The biggest thing they've got is the duct tape (correction, the VERY RARE duct tape), which has been mentioned in this thread in detail already. In MY opinion, that alone should be very telling for a jury. Sure, fingerprints, hairs, & fibers that matched the home, or better yet KC herself would have been great.

Caylee Marie

This right here is going to be the big one.

Yeah I know under our nation and our laws a defendant is innocent until proven guilty,a nd does not have to put on an affirmative defense. It would under normal circumstances be enough to simply say "well you can't directly tie me to the scene of the body with physical evidence." But this is a case involving a very young, completely defenseless child with no capabilities to fend for or make decisions for themselves. So no matter how hard yoy try and split legal hairs, the assumption reverses in the minds of a jury and every reasonable person watching. KC had a legal and moral obligation to know and state the exact chain of motion and events involving that child. The child is KC's legal responsibility. The child is last seen in KC's possession and control. The child is found there. KC is irrevocably and unambiguously tied to the child barring a reasonable, truthful, report or explanation as to how that custody was broken. (one that withstands questioning and investigation).

To date her cell phone pings have been the most important evidence that will tie the State's case together, and prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was Casey, in my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back