GUILTY WI - Julie Jensen, 40, dies of antifreeze poisoning, Pleasant Prairie, 3 Dec 1998 *husband guilty*

I am soooo happy that Julie finally recieved justice after all these years....

That man deserves exactly what he gets!

I looked at the website the family has for Julie.. Very nice.
http://www.oursisterjulie.com/

I am also glad Julie and her family got justice and that Julie was vindicated.

I understand everyone is entitled to a defense, but why do killers almost always put the victim down as part of their defense and further hurt the victim's family?

I am so glad the jury didn't buy into any of it.

When her children become adults they will see letters snd transcripts of how much Julie loved them. They will know.

When her children become adults they will see letters snd transcripts of how much Julie loved them. They will know.

I think one of the tragedies of this case is that so many years have been allowed to pass without Julie's sons being allowed to know Julie's family.

I wonder what the boys have been told about their mother and her family?

I agree with you that in the end the sons will know the truth, but I wonder how they are feeling and what they are thinking now? I wanted to slap Mark Jenson every time I saw his face, but he is the boy's father and I am sure they love him. I hope Julie's sons will be open to getting to know Julie's family sooner instead of later.

So much time has been already lost.

IMO

I think one of the tragedies of this case is that so many years have been allowed to pass without Julie's sons being allowed to know Julie's family.

I wonder what the boys have been told about their mother and her family?

I agree with you that in the end the sons will know the truth, but I wonder how they are feeling and what they are thinking now? I wanted to slap Mark Jenson every time I saw his face, but he is the boy's father and I am sure they love him. I hope Julie's sons will be open to getting to know Julie's family sooner instead of later.

So much time has been already lost.

IMO

You're so right. He's left a lot of victims.

What??!! I guess that I missed this sordid stuff! I will have to go back and read previous posts.

Hey nan! :dance: long time no see! Just to let you know - there were no actual posts here on the trial... but you can check out Sprockets link to Trials and Tribulations blog - she and others kept up with the trial - so just go look under Mark Jensen there and you'll be better much up to speed! it's here:
http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2008/02/mark-jensen-murder-trial_19.html
you can go from there!

I too was listening and watching on the net when this trial started - but then at the end of January I got transferred to a new job - and had to do training, so missed the last half - but did catch up with it on Sprocket's blog!

Yes!! Justice for Julie!!:clap: :clap:

I see too that Bobby Cutts has been found guilty too! Hurrah for Justice! Now, we'll just have to see what they do with Jason Young!! :furious:

:behindbar let's hope!

Judge gave Mark Jensen LWOP! It was the toughest sentence that he could have given him. Mark's 18-year-old son pleaded for leniency and stated that his brother and he knew that their father was innocent. They also referred to their murdered mother as "their biological mother." How sad that Mark Jensen has convinced these boys that their mother killed herself. I am very glad that this boy stayed in the courtroom and heard the statements of Julie's brothers, the prosecutor and the judge. Maybe, in time, these boys will come to accept that their mother did not leave them, that their father murdered her. I hope that these boys will have a relationship with Julie's family. I bet that Mark the Murderer nipped that right after Julie's death. How sad for the boys and for Julie and for her family.

Hello All,

Its 8:40am PST, 10:40am Wisconsin time. Today, finally, the parole decision was made. Mark Jensen has been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. The judge found the crime so heinous, Mark's planning and torture prior to Julie's death, as well as the torturous manner of his execution of her, that he said he could deliver no other decision.

I watched Mark Jensen's face as he listened to his attorney read a letter from his two sons, something obviously written for them by an adult (the vocabulary and sentence formation gave it away.) In all the trial watching I did, I NEVER saw Mark's face contort with pain like it did while his sons' letter was read. It never contorted with pain at the pictures of Julie's splayed open body on the autopsy table, it never contorted when his defense attorney tried to make it seem like Julie committed suicide. He had no pain at Julie's demise because he wanted her gone, he murdered her, plain and simple. Who, loving someone else, would not forever grieve at the thought of their suicide, would not fall apart at seeing their insides displayed in front of a court? Well, Mark didn't grieve that contortion of the truth, a so-called suicide, because it was his manufactured lie to defend his sorry sick sociopathic life.

The sons' letter mentioned Mark with them on his lap, comforting him at the death of their mother. The prosecution brought up that he had no doubt that the deceitful Mark Jensen would do that, all the while knowing he had killed their mother. He mentioned that Mark had ignored their pleas to take her to the hospital. He pointed out that Mark then destroyed the boys' memory of her. He brought up, in the courtroom, that Mark only considered Julie a "detail" and that he had his mistress in his home before Julie's wake. The prosecution told the court that although he knew that the boys had expressed their wish for the judge to let Mark come up for parole at the earliest possible time, he hoped that the boys, when adults, would read the whole transcript.

It was particularly sad to see video of Julie's oldest son sitting in the courtroom. He was sitting beside the mistress, his step-mother/mother (evidently the woman who adopted him and his brother, if that story is correct), the woman for whom Mark Jensen killed their mother. Julie's oldest son looks very much like his father and his mother combined, he is a lovely young man. As court progressed, he seemed to have a slight and repeated nervous tugging at his mouth and I can only think of the tremendous emotional trauma he was experiencing. His uncles, Julie's brothers, expressed their feelings in a very controlled way to the court. They asked for Mark to get the same mercy he showed Julie (i.e. none), for Mark to never be paroled. Within their expressions, Julie's son heard her four brothers tell what they thought of Mark's torture of Julie, defiling of her memory to the boys by saying it was suicide and erasing her out of their lives, and then Mark's torturing of her before and up to her death at his hands.

The brother's of Julie, as well as the prosecution, seemed to be functioning as gently as they could while necessarily expressing their thoughts and opinions for the judge to consider. They seemed to be holding back a bit in gentility to Mark's son who was sitting there through it all. The prosecution did not mention the male genital openly in court when he mentioned how Mark tortured Julie with pictures of a man and woman, he did not say the sex act that the pictures depicted, and I am sure that it was due to respect for the pain it would cause the son sitting in the courtroom.

I cannot imagine the pain and torment that Julie's eldest will feel today and for the rest of his life. He heard the court sentence the father he loves to life without parole (no mercy), he heard the judge say that the crime Mark committed was so heinous that he had to give the worst possible sentence. He had to hear the judge say that while he must take into consideration the good things that Mark had done (working and supporting his family), that they in no way could outweigh the heinous, planned torture and murder of Julie, nor change the need for the strictest penalty to be given.

The son saw the back of his shackled, prison garbed father sitting in the courtroom taking it all and being led off after court by an officer. If this son is not now hugely confused, hearing some of the truths that he heard today, entertaining the thought that a jury, Julie's brothers, the judge all accepted that Mark murdered his mother, if he is not stressing over the thought that this loving father (in his mind) would have spent the last 10 years deceiving he and his brother, I would be shocked and concerned for the boy. If he does not question the thought of he and his brother going home and living with the mistress mother for whom his birth mother was murdered by his father, I would be shocked.

Julie's eldest son had everything in his entire foundation blown up today. Will he blame himself that he did not get help for his mother when his father would not? Will he question that he has been, for the last 10 years, raised by two deceivers and liars? Will he question the love and truthfulness of anyone and everyone the rest of his life? What will the knowledge of his father's sexual perversion and deceipt, while thinking he had a respectable father, do to him? I am concerned for this kids well being and hope that the state or his uncles or someone will provide him with the best possible counselor he can get.

As Julie's son left the courtroom, his step-mom walked in front of him accompanied by someone, the boy walked behind accompanied by no one. NO ONE reached out to hold him up in that hugely sad exit from that courtroom, not Mark's parents (who walked out before and I didn't even see them acknowledge the boy), not Mark's sister (who I believed acknowledged him briefly from the row behind), not Kelly his step-mother/adopted mother. He did not mix with his uncles (Julie's brothers), nor did the uncles leave their side of the court to approach him. I am not sure why that is except that Mark probably created a HUGE divide that he dared not cross for the last 10 years since his mother's murder. Mark probably convinced the boy at some point that the uncles were the evil ones, trying to get him convicted for the murder of what he probably represented to them as a "sick in the head" mother who committed suicide.

Now...what has Julie's eldest son been left? He has a 13 or so year old younger brother, and an about 4 year old half brother. Will he want to protect his 13 year old brother from everything? How about his younger half brother? From what will he want the 13 year old to be protected? From being raised by this adoptive mother for whom his mother died, one that he may perceive KNEW the truth and lived a charade during the last 10 years? Is the eldest in his last year of high school with a freshly incarcerated father that committed what the judge said was so heinous of crime that there would be no eligibility of parole? Will he be faced with calling everyone but his father a liar so that he can bear the burden of everything in his life now?

Do Julie's children have to remain under the roof of that woman that Mark married (Kelly)? If not, where will they live, with whom? Who will support them? As I understand it, there is information or rumor that Mark's present wife has had to put the kids on a federal lunch program due to financial burden. Where were Mark's finances when Julie died? Supposedly he was well situated having done well as a stock broker. Supposedly he bought several "nicer homes" after Julie died and to house his mistress. He then married the latter, then had a son with her about 5 months later. Where are Mark's finances now? Is the wife working, was that why she wasn't in the courtroom, she couldn't afford to be or couldn't get childcare for her 4 year old son? Was Mark still working in the construction company he formed with his father and is there money in that? IF there is, you can almost bet that Mark hedged anything that a wrongful death law suit might have gained. Could Mark's sons and/or his uncles sue Mark.

What a torment Julie's brothers face. My bet is that any one of them would scoop up Julie's sons if they could, but how tough could that be for the uncles and sons due to the damage Mark has done for years. What are Mark's rights as parent and for controlling with whom those boys live? Almost definitely the 17 year old could request to live elsewhere, but would the law permit the 13 year old to do so? Both of the boys are at a critical age.

Finally, how bound is everyone from discussing the whole matter, as this will surely be appealed and the issue of the dying declaration may come up again. The judge said that the whole case could end up being tried again. I hope to God not. Mark Jensen's lies, deceipt and actions have destroyed enough. The account of all of his doings, through the transcripts, will forever be preserved to continue the destruction. Although those boys really need to read the truth someday, it will be incredibly emotionally and mentally destructive and mind bending to them. If they read the transcripts someday, not only will they have to face off with the hideous DETAILS of truth about their lying and sexually scudgy and perverse father, they will have to read about the sufferings of their mother and will almost assuredly grieve, perhaps really for the first time, with unbearable grieving knowing what she really suffered. They will have to read how many acts of cunilingis their adoptive mother performed, and on whom, prior to performing those on their father. They will read that as coming from this woman as she sat on the witness stand. What a nice thought for the boys someday, eh? They will read that which everyone hears in a court trial with the defense of a murderer, the contortion of the truth, the red herrings, the unadulterated garbage. What a mind twister this would be to the most mentally healthy and stable person -- but then to try to sort it all out when it involves your dead mother and your imprisoned father.

Long note I know, but I have been watching this trial, the verdict and the sentence. I had many feelings about this. I was incredibly proud to know that 12 people such as those on that jury existed. They were magnificent and they made the absolute right decision. There is nothing, not a shred of anything, that could be reasonable doubt that Mark did this. Fortunately the jury got it. I found that within a handful or two of evidences, I had no doubt of Mark's guilt. I would have had to lie to and deceive myself to not see them.

Mark Jensen sat free as a bird, diddling his mistress, living his lie, enjoying home and children and freedom for far too long before Julie received any kind of justice. What a travesty. Mark Jensen not only tortured Julie over the course of a number of years and to death, he tortured his children with brainwashing for the last 10 years and they didn't even know it. They will suffer this the rest of their lives. He tortured Julie's 4 loving brothers, besmirched their loving mother's reputation, tainted their families reputations. He ruined the life of his beloved mistress/wife and her son too. Surely she could not be so big a fool to think for a moment that Mark did not kill Julie. In fact, I would not be surprised if she is hugely relieved that he is in prison, perhaps even scared for her own life along the way. Life couldn't have been all peachy since 1998 and Julie's murder. She probably got to see the sociopath who she married, unless she herself is as sick as he. Based on her "court witnessed" record of "servicing men" to the extent she did, newly marrying one man while fully involved in an affair with another married man, continuing the affair with the married man while married and with her lover's wife newly dead at the precise time that he told her he was taking care of details in order to commit to her, there appears to be a distinct display of lack of morals and conscience.

Finally, FINALLY Mark Jensen is locked up. Finally Julie has had at least some justice, but not without Mark trying to skew the whole thing first so that he could consume purely in his own lust. Mark and his actions have defiled many, not the least of which are his children. Even now, he remains alive and could actually do something to help his children. He could tell the truth, he could sincerely apologize for the murder and for all the lives he ruined, he could unleash possible/probable locked up finances to get his children counseling, put them in the home of their loving uncles who might help repair them, and give them something for their future. Mark won't do that though, because he probably still has a hope that an appeal, a new trial, might spare him a life of incarceration. He probably still has a hope to live a free man receiving the "servicing" of his present wife. He probably still feels that he deserves freedom and, even knowing that he murdered Julie, he wants it.

The contortions of Mark's face while his sons' letter was read would be an interesting case study, because they are the first display of real human emotional pain that I have seen yet. Who was that pain for? I have seen Mark's face flush during the trial, as if angry that people challenged his lies and behavior OR would dare to tell the truth about him. I have seen his tics that seemed to spill his guilt onto his countenance. But isn't it interesting that when he heard his sons' pleas on his behalf that he actually displayed some real feelings. What was it, a love for his sons? Or was it tears for himself because, although he had managed to brainwash his kids who of course wanted to think they had a loving father, he knew that they weren't going to be able to bail his butt out of life without parole. That SOMEONE had to tell them something about the truth because they were going to be important in making a plea for him. Did he for a moment realize what he had perpetrated on his own children, children he and Julie had despite his telling Julie he didn't want kids. Did he realize that NOW he couldn't actively lie to his children from day to day in order to continue the deceit?

If anyone else saw Mark's face during the reading of that letter to the judge from his children, I would be interested in your thoughts about what was really behind Mark's pain. Is there a shred of real human and conscience in Mark? I was going to refer to him as "that man" but realized that my concept of a man is not anything that I have seen in Mark throughout this trial.

I'd like to hear from Julie's uncles. I'd like to hear what good could be done for these son's of Julie. Miracles can happen, God knows those boys. I would love to see something miraculous come to help heal those kids and help to sustain them while trying to survive the inheritance given to them by their father.

Wrinkles

PS. If you have managed to read all of this, thanks for tolerating my vent as I sit her grieving the death, betrayal and deceipt perpetrated upon innocents by Mark Jensen, grieving what our society has had to go through, what it continuously goes through due to the unleashed wickedness of some.

Thanks for those who participated in this thread, we got to see Julie receive some justice together, hopefully Mark won't get another shot at anything.

PSS. To Julie Jensen's brothers and family:
If you should ever come across this message, please know that my heart has been broken alongside you. I can sense that in every way, if you might have been able to get power to help your nephews, to love them on behalf of your sister and their grandmother and grandfather (your parents), to love them on all of your own behalves, you would have done so. I hope that somehow, some of the severe pain that Mark has caused you all, will someday be relieved and soothed by our loving God who surely stood beside you and all of us who very much wanted some justice for your lovely sister. I pray that God will provide you all a means to overtly clear up and clean up at least some of the mess that Mark caused in all of your and your families' lives. Perhaps now, all of those who were muzzled in telling all that they knew to be the truth of Mark's guilt, AND EVEN MORE all that they knew about the beauty of your sister, will be able to speak up unhindered and for all the world to hear.

Hiya Nan,

I'm glad to have someone "feeling" alongside me. Thanks for hopping into the thread.

You wrote:
>>They also referred to their murdered mother as "their biological mother."<<

I am absolutely blown away. I did NOT hear that within the reading of the letter, but do not doubt your word at all. The connotations behind that statement are immense.

I can't imagine that ANY HUSBAND who had actually lost a beloved wife and the mother of their children to a suicide, considering that the wife/mother had raised those children until the day of her death and until those children were 3 and 8 years old at the time of their mother's death, would EVER EVER permit their children to refer to their mother as their biological mother. Even if Julie had committed suicide (which she did not), even if Mark Jensen didn't consider her beloved himself (which he did not), I can't imagine the undermining cruelty of permitting the term biological mother to be used in any way ever when they referred to Julie.

We are not talking about infants whose mother gave them up for adoption at birth, children who may someday learn who their mother is and then refer to her as their biological mother in respect to the mother who raised them. Julie RAISED those children until the time of their death. She bonded with those children. To relegate Julie to biological mother, which assuredly was Mark and Kelly's training of the children, was every bit the horror spoken of by Julie's brothers and the prosecutor. Mark, with Kelly buying into it at least the 2nd time, killed Julie twice, to death and then to an erasing of her memory as actual, real and loving mother.

Any parent with a heart for their children, even if they did not like the other parent who might have committed suicide in actuality, would out of love for their children still almost assuredly build that deceased parent up as someone who adored those children i.e. they might have said "Your mom loved you dearly and she will always be your mother, she just wasn't able to cope." A new parent added into those children's lives and who would adopt those children, would reasonably give honor to the children's "mother." I could perceive of "She is your mother and will always be your mother, I am your mom."

The thought that Kelly, who evidently did adopt the children, would permit the boys to relegate Julie to "biological mother" EVER, speaks tons. She knew that term was used in that letter. The attorney knew that term was used in that letter. I'm shocked that the attorney didn't have that written out.

Julie did NOT give those children up for adoption AND she did not willingly leave them.

Wrinkles

Wrinkles, I think it is very sad beyond words that the minds of Julie's children were also poisoned.

However, people eventually reveal themselves to be what they are.

I believe the day will come when Julie's sons see Mark for what he is. As they grow older the boys will ask questions he won't be able to answer.

In the meantime, Mark Jenson's children are also his victims. (in my opinion)

Hello Jolyana,

You are so right, Mark's sons are his victims too. He tortured the children's mother for a long time, then killed her and tortured the children and they will not realize to just what extent until the truth unravels before them someday. They will have their early childhood to reflect upon, trying to remember experiences with their mom. Then they will think about how Mark and Kelly systematically drained their mother out of them.

Wrinkles

Hey Wrinkles - I think one of the commentators said that Julie's son referred to her as his "biological" mother. I don't think that I saw the entire clip of the boy on the stand.

I do not like that Kelly. She doesn't seem loving to me. I also noticed that she walked out in front of this boy, offering no consolation whatsoever. I think that she is a selfish B. Why on earth would she move into Mark's home right after Julie's death? I don't care if he asked her to do so. If I were in her position, I would feel really awkward. I also would be thinking about the children. They needed him at this tragic time. They didn't need some woman immediately replacing their mother.

I feel certain that Mark spun the story and really made Julie out to be selfish and evil. I'm sure Mark told them that he was the victim. I just hope that these kids will come to know the truth.

I also heard from one of the CTV commentators that Kelly did not adopt the children. That could be a good thing. I hope that Kelly--who seems very selfish--lets them go live with Julie's relatives. I feel certain that they would be welcomed with open arms.

About Mark's reaction when his son was reminescing: I think that he was touched that the boy mentioned this and that's why he was tearing up. He was also tearing up because of the situation that he was in.

I think that Kelly Jensen is in denial because it is convenient for her and easier for her to believe that Julie was the bad one and that it was Julie who caused her own demise. I think that she does not allow her mind to think about what could have happened. I don't know if she was sitting through the trial. I hope that she was and heard the entire sordid truth about her sick husband.

The term used referring to Julie was "birthmother" and that sounds like an adult brainwashing description. Wrinkles you really summed up the whole sad scenario so well. I hope Julie's brothers do read what you have posted. The boys were so young when this tragedy occured and they have lost years of contact with her family. I pray they can develop some common ground with the family and make up for the lost time.

If the boys ever read the whole transcript and talk to any of the people involved and still believe the lies, then maybe they could have inherited or taken on some of Mark's traits. I couldn't believe the so-called friends who said they believe Julie killed herself. All they could come up with was that Julie didn't want to send one little boy to preschool and that she was upset at not being so close to the oldest boy after the birth of the younger one. They tried to say that it was because Mark was becoming closer to the boy and that Julie was irrational about giving up her family in any way. No crazy behavior or threats mentioned, just this. Then they wondered why she told a teacher and neighbor about her fears instead of them. That's exactly why I imagine.

If the boys ever read the whole transcript and talk to any of the people involved and still believe the lies, then maybe they could have inherited or taken on some of Mark's traits. I couldn't believe the so-called friends who said they believe Julie killed herself. All they could come up with was that Julie didn't want to send one little boy to preschool and that she was upset at not being so close to the oldest boy after the birth of the younger one. They tried to say that it was because Mark was becoming closer to the boy and that Julie was irrational about giving up her family in any way. No crazy behavior or threats mentioned, just this. Then they wondered why she told a teacher and neighbor about her fears instead of them. That's exactly why I imagine.

Exactly where did they get this information from, about Julie being jealous of Mark getting closer to her sons? From Mark, most likely.

Jamie Floyd never asked them the tough questions, like why would Julie delete the history from his computer while she was DYING. What about all the computer searches? They didn't sound like they believed Julie could be that devious and calculating, just depressed. Hell, I'd be depressed if I was married to a guy like Mark Jensen too!

In all fairness to those boys, they were young when they lost their mother. I think it is natural for children to cling to a remaining parent. Even against logic.

Mark Jenson had years to brainwash his sons.

They are victims also. (IMO)

Greetings All,

So good to have others hopping in and commenting. For me this was an important case and I am a little surprised that more of the WS super sleuthers didn't hop in more on it along with us. I would have LOVED to have heard their day to day thinking as the trial progressed.

Nan, I would be hugely comforted if Kelly actually did NOT adopt those children. I think that it could make it far more possible for them to be placed into one of the loving families of their uncles. If she did not adopt the kids, really, what business do they have staying with their step mother who will be forever separated from their father physically. Why would they want to be raised by her UNLESS she was able to manage conveying some type of genuine loving to them (I find that a little hard to imagine, actually.) Shouldn't child protection step in here?

Kelly appears to be an exceedingly disturbed character. I hope that someone fights to have Julie's boys removed from living with her. The elder son is old enough to make decisions at 18, I believe. The 13 year old still has some important formative years ahead.

BTW, have any of you gone here:
http://www.oursisterjulie.com/

You might be interested to read one of the "memorial" messages posted by a person named "Dobi" on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 06:13 PM.

Also, you might want to look at the timeline. Search that page for the word "Kelly" and read the remarks with her name mentioned, you'll get sickened about her "piece of cake" note on Oct. 26th, 1998 about taking on Mark and the children. Read the October 1998 notes, November, and check out the Nov. 29th, 1998 note:

>>Crime lab recovers early morning websites about antifreeze on Mark’s computer. (CC) (T)<<

Do you figure Mark really needed to know anything about Antifreeze having driven cars for years, and why in late November? Wouldn't he have done his antifreeze educating before a winter? Julie was murdered slowly in the days leading up to Dec 3rd, 1998, dying on the 3rd. Why would Mark need to know anything about antifreeze if it was Julie contemplating suicide by the precise thing? Do you suppose she said, "Hey Mark, could you check out the facts for me, I think I will slug some antifreeze." Well, then again there is the ridiculous lying notion that Julie was checking this out on her own behalf and being somewhat computer illiterate she knew how to erase the Internet history?

Now check out Nov. 30th, 1998. Do you suppose Mark wanted Douglas in preschool so he could carry out his plans without a little one in the way?

Coincidence on any of those things on the timeline and Julie's murder? Fully planned out by Mark...no doubt at all.

Now, I'm off to read the rest of the memorial messages I haven't read and see what the brother's did in updating the site on the 24th of February. I've been waiting to see an update. I surely hope that the brothers or someone will keep us informed about Julie's children.

Wrinkles

PS. Nan thanks for your input on Mark's tears.

PSS. Thanks Chiperoni for the "birthmother." BTW if anyone sees or reads a copy of the letter the boys wrote and had read, I would like to read it again.

PSSS. Enlightenme, I felt strange when my 2nd child was born, I adored my first, loved her with all of my heart, but some how felt this terrible strange and absolutely unexpected type of "slight" love loss for my 1st when bringing home the newborn. It was a sickening awful feeling that I did NOT want to feel, and I remember wondering just how I could split my love up for both children and have enough to go around. That whole weird unexpected love loss type feeling was ENTIRELY dumb, I just needed to figure out some things. I did very nicely in short order, I really never lost any love for my 1st born, I was just a confused new mom of two who needed to put all the mental pieces together at first! I would have absolutely been broken hearted, as the stay at home mom that I was, if my husband had tried to force my 3 year old tot out of my daily care and into a preschool. I agree, who wouldn't have been brokenhearted and/or getting depressed (at least intermittently) when stuck living with a man who was torturing them, with Mark.

PSSSS. Woops Jolynna, I just realized I spelled your name wrong in a former post. I think that we would all agree that the boys were victims.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back