The many faces of Casey Anthony picture thread

cid_000c01c903079239dd903891814BSte.jpg

She looks pregnant to me ..

She also got consideringly better looking with age ..

Thanks Marla!! I couldn't figure out how to get it on here! Her face looks swollen

You're welcome ..

Why is she wearing that horrible huge white sweater???
Hiding something!

Well considering she was a "virgin" and all... Maybe she thought wearing a chunky sweater would fool people.. Hahaha :crazy:

I know these weren't taken during June - July, but I couldn't resist :crazy:

2lidkyb.jpg

dvld85.jpg

1zwm8hj.jpg

2el81n7.jpg

More Fusion night pics...

tysdg.jpg

28r01nc.jpg

Can anyone explain the wierd faux-gang-pose-peace-sign hand gestures Casey and all of her friends/aquaintences do in EVERY single photo taken?

It just smacks of people who don't know how to *just* be together and enjoy each others' company.

Can anyone explain the wierd faux-gang-pose-peace-sign hand gestures Casey and all of her friends/aquaintences do in EVERY single photo taken?

It just smacks of people who don't know how to *just* be together and enjoy each others' company.

It's the PEACE sign and a lot of younger 20-somethings do it and they say Peeeeeeeaaaaaaccccce all drawn out. I have a 21 year old step nephew, him and his "crew" all do it...they apparently think it's cool.:rolleyes:

It's the PEACE sign and a lot of younger 20-somethings do it and they say Peeeeeeeaaaaaaccccce all drawn out. I have a 21 year old step nephew, him and his "crew" all do it...they apparently think it's cool.:rolleyes:

Thank you. I was so confused as to the point. I've never needed to do anything with my hands, while having my photo taken with my friends and family. We just would stand together and have our photo taken. I guess it's just a generational gap type thing, but it just seems that in every photo the "peace sign" fingers are displayed and I wondered why they all can't just have their photos taken, you know, just with each other, standing together, as friends having a good time. The hand gestures just go way over my head, obviously, hence the question as to the relevence. So again, thanks.

Is this the only pregnant shot we have of KC? She is so obviously pregnant in this pic- how they thought they could, and why they would try to hide it, I just dont understand.:waitasec:
Are there any 'proud pregnancy pics' out there? was she ashamed? .... still undecided about keeping the baby or giving her up for adoption? Maybe she was stringing CA along, loving the attention that she got from CA....And holding a kind of power over her? (I've got what you want)
Or maybe she just felt bloated and blah, and didnt want pics when she was looking less than 'hot'?
Gee thats alot of questions, isnt it? lol.
And thanks for posting this pic.:)

Thanks Marla!! I couldn't figure out how to get it on here! Her face looks swollen

Note Cindy's bare arms, and Casey's layers. She is wearing a long sleeve button up sweater over what appears to be at least 2 other shirts, one a camisole type tank and the other perhaps from the look of it a little longer...she was doing the layering thing it appears to cover up HER new layer of baby...Poor Caylee...

Note Cindy's bare arms, and Casey's layers. She is wearing a long sleeve button up sweater over what appears to be at least 2 other shirts, one a camisole type tank and the other perhaps from the look of it a little longer...she was doing the layering thing it appears to cover up HER new layer of baby...Poor Caylee...

And that white bag/purse on the table...perfect to hide a baby belly.;)

How about someone saying to her that they smelt something horrible in the area behind the trunk of her car .... :puke:

I am not sure the date on these photos ... but you requested "the many facial expressions of Casey" .....

cigar.jpg

Picture013.jpg

cowboysmarch0721-1.jpg

Even when she's :puke: pucking she smiles that same fake smile for the camera!! :banghead:

Maybe it's just me, but,I cringe when seeing those pics of Casey putting her hands all over the commode seat. Yuck!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back