Players Myspace & FB discussion

Boy did I derail this thread :blushing:

train-wreck.jpg

Does anyone else find the comments on BO's ms page odd? The numerous pics of missing children by the same person and the "do you like me?" with Haleighs pics from MC and a RB (?). NOT NOT NOT that I'm suggesting any connections, but BOY is that weird!!!

Does anyone else find the comments on BO's ms page odd? The numerous pics of missing children by the same person and the "do you like me?" with Haleighs pics from MC and a RB (?). NOT NOT NOT that I'm suggesting any connections, but BOY is that weird!!!

The do you like me pics of haleigh bug me..this whole case bugs me lol

Dreamfinder is a myspace for missing people. The person does that for a lot of missing children.

I just looked at one of the links above to a page of "young Overstreets" and there is something I find strange...but its one of those "Do you like me?" ads, like for people who are looking for someone to hook up with...and Hayleighs picture is in it. There is two of them. I find this in bad taste....a little missing possibly murdered, possibly molested girl, and someone puts her image in a dating ad? What is up with this? Am I just being overly sensitive, or is this in bad taste?

Just letting you guys know that if you have a Myspace and -at one point- run the 'Do you like me?' application, the application pulls random pictures from your profile and auto posts them to people on your friend list. The Myspace account holder has no control which pictures get posted to whos profile/ or when. :)

need to borrow someone's memory

Way back in the beginning Joe had a posting on his myspace from a friend. I seem to recall it was in regards to Haleigh missing. It went something like "just go back and explain" or something like that - anybody got a copy or remember this?

Link to Joe's comment page on myspace. Scroll down to Feb. 22, 2009. The comment is there.
http://www.myspace.com/380818970

Off topic, but concerning MS and the military. My nephew is in the navy and they were stationed on an aircraft carrier (would not be stateside for 6 months), One of his fellow sailers logged on to his wifes MS page and realized that she was cheating on him. Later that night, he killed himself. I guess MS could be a good morale booster, but it can also be very harmful.

OMG how horrible!!

Just letting you guys know that if you have a Myspace and -at one point- run the 'Do you like me?' application, the application pulls random pictures from your profile and auto posts them to people on your friend list. The Myspace account holder has no control which pictures get posted to whos profile/ or when. :)

Yikes! that could be embarrassing.

That isn't Lindsy's my space....can't be. That pic is a sister of ..... I think somebody hijacked Lindsy..

Little late on the draw I guess. I read the first post and not the rest...nevermind...

Yikes! that could be embarrassing.
yes, they do cause confusion & can be embarrassing. My friend had to delete her account over those stupid things. A woman thought she was after her husband. They throw pictures & slogans up randomly, but I would think a notice to a moderator could fix this particular problem, because it is in jarringly poor taste.

Lindsy's sportin' in that pic... wonder if she's tired from having fun, spinning, chasing after kids, or talking on the phone while writing letters? :abnormal:

Not sure, but I noticed that in that pic the carpet is indeed the color that she told Tommy it was in the jail call video. I think she called it ugly and said it was maroon or some other red form..lol.

Not sure, but I noticed that in that pic the carpet is indeed the color that she told Tommy it was in the jail call video. I think she called it ugly and said it was maroon or some other red form..lol.

Pretty sure the focus wasn't supposed to be on the floor. Just sayin'

Chelsea has now put the picture of her tattoo with an angel and Haleigh's name as her my-space avatar. There has been rumor about it all week and now she has it up. Go take a look. I find it very odd that she would have a Tattoo of Haleigh's name and an angel. She only knew Haleigh for less than 4 months. Why would she even put that type of tattoo on her foot? Very suspicious IMO.

Chelsea has now put the picture of her tattoo with an angel and Haleigh's name as her my-space avatar. There has been rumor about it all week and now she has it up. Go take a look. I find it very odd that she would have a Tattoo of Haleigh's name and an angel. She only knew Haleigh for less than 4 months. Why would she even put that type of tattoo on her foot? Very suspicious IMO.

Didn't want to be the one to post that one but since you did I will give the link . It is her profile pic so everyone will be able to see.

Disclosure: another picture of this tat has been circulating around the internet and it was said to be Chelsea's foot. The only difference is the background was a tad different and the foot was facing in another direction. This morning when I was doing my myspace checks I saw the pic posted on her myspace finally so I came here to post.

This was Chelsea's myspace over a year ago, FWIW.
http://www.myspace.com/chelsea_croslin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back