GUILTY PA - Robert Winston for abuse of baby corpses, McKeesport, 2005

Sherri & Glezell so sorry for your losses. My post was meant to be tongue in cheek. Not heartless that it seems. The hospital is responsible to use licensed business. My husband pays a privledge tax to be a professional. The state is responsible to check up on businesses such as this to make sure they are doing what they say they are. Lots of falling through the cracks on this one. True need of people to get together and sue. It really is just as easy to do your job right as it is to work on ways of getting out of work or doing it cheaply. So sorry it I offended

Sherri & Glezell so sorry for your losses. My post was meant to be tongue in cheek. Not heartless that it seems. The hospital is responsible to use licensed business. My husband pays a privledge tax to be a professional. The state is responsible to check up on businesses such as this to make sure they are doing what they say they are. Lots of falling through the cracks on this one. True need of people to get together and sue. It really is just as easy to do your job right as it is to work on ways of getting out of work or doing it cheaply. So sorry it I offended

mom3dd, you did not offend me. I don't get the purpose of "storing" them either....

i know you ment no offence and i took none.

i also lost twins at 25 weeks JACOB CLARENCE& KELLEY JAMES IDENTICAL BOYS I was hospitalized at the time. They had twin twin transfusion syndrome. It was a horrible experience. I to was able to borrow from family and work to afford their funeral they were the custest babies I have ever seen. And to picture them ending up in a gargage is horrible. I have had a couple of friends lose babies that were not as far along as I was. In Indiana there is a law after a certain time in your pregnancy you have to make arrangements for burial or cremation if you want. But if you are not that far along the hospital with handle a cremation. WEll these friends have both indicated to me that when they lost their babies the hospital take all the babies and cremates them together and then they will give you some of the ashes if you want them. That seems weird to me to..

I wonder how much it costs to cremate someone vs. storing them in your garage when you include transportation costs and housing costs for 5-7 years (!). And why didn't he dump them in the woods for the carnivores if he wanted the cheap way out? There's something more than a financial motive here. A psych eval would be interesting.

Crypto6

I totally agree!!! A psych eval is needed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy
Back