Prosecutors New Motion for Private Meeting w/Judge but w/out Defense #2

Maybe Dom turned over the graphics and maps Geraldo says he was told Dominic had for where to search in the woods. Listen at the three minute mark. WTH? [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA[/ame]

Who gave them to Dominic?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYweJpl7lwo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Could Dom have admitted he was sent there to make the pretense of a search, and who sent him to do so?

Wow! great catch TWA. I would love to be a fly on the wall at the Anthony's home at the moment.

Thank you, it has been really bothering me since I first heard Geraldo say that. Obviously that is wholly opposite of what Dominic told, first that he was speaking to his ill daughter, and then that he received a call that morning, much to his surprise, from the gal who had seen the vision, coincidentally on the day he was already heading out to see the childhood hang out Kio said the kids used to bury pets at. When I heard "Graphics and maps" I found myself swearing at the screen in a manner that would make a drunken sailor blush! I remember thinking good Lord, now we are going to have Geraldo testifying as to who told him that, Baez or Hoover. You just can't make this stuff up. If it is true that he had such things, who would ask him to lie? The best predictor of someone's future behavior is their past behavior. Anyone who can purposefully give A FEDERAL OFFICER the wrong hairbrush when they are looking for your "missing" granddaughter can certainly ask a patsy like Dom to lie, imo. LE busted him in lies during their interview, so it is not beyond him to lie, in my opinion. IF it is true ...I say charge 'em both, or as the good ole boys here in Texas say....get a rope!

I think it is very hinky indeed that he closed up shop and got the heck out of dodge.

What got to me too is that BC admits the A's knew about it on this GR video. He claims it's their video but Dom claims he did not know he was being filmed and that Hoover did so without his knowledge. So that would mean it was Hoover's camera (which I think we already knew) and apparently Mr. Hoover must have made a copy for the A's in December. So I would guess that is why they were in such a hurry to get the video to GR to keep Mr. Hoover from making any money so HE could go on a cruise too. Poor Mr. Hoover didn't even get an invitation to cruise on GR's boat. The honorable A's wanted to keep anyone from making any money off of this video but did not have a problem continuing to take money for a missing Caylee in November when they obviously realized she was already deceased.

By saying the video belongs to them they lead people to believe they were the one's who sent Dom out there in the first place. Not lookin good. So this could be about Dom's depo and the LE investigation part could be LE looking into statements DC made and finding out whether or not DC was truthful. DC lied and LE can verify he lied, he's standing in big doodies. The fact that DC moved his office and may be unavailable makes you think he does not want JB contacting him. Maybe JB has already tried to contact DC and that is why SA is asking for the delay. JMO

Here's why I think this has to be about DC.

One thing I can't wrap my head around, is why hasn't the defense implicated DC in caylee's death? He would be the obvious choice, right? I mean, there's a video of him poking around the remains site a month before she's found, he's got some lame story about a psychic, a sick daughter, a teen hangout, etc. He came out of nowhere and injected himself into the case early on. He's the PERFECT patsy.

So....

it seems obvious to me that the reason they're trying to ignore the DC issue is that exploring him further will only lead straight back to KC doing it, and likely the defense team and the A's themselves, in covering it up. Seriously, if they can talk about amy being involved in heroin, and if they're willing to dig up ex-wives of Kronk from 1990, SURELY they should be going after DC, right?

Hmmmm.........

the fact that the defense won't even acknowledge him speaks volumes to me. It's amazing that DC still links to the A's foundation on his website. I think if/when he talks, this case will explode, if it isn't already. I'm just drooling to find out what it is. I wish there was a slobbering smilie.

IMO

What got to me too is that BC admits the A's knew about it on this GR video. He claims it's their video but Dom claims he did not know he was being filmed and that Hoover did so without his knowledge. So that would mean it was Hoover's camera (which I think we already knew) and apparently Mr. Hoover must have made a copy for the A's in December. So I would guess that is why they were in such a hurry to get the video to GR to keep Mr. Hoover from making any money so HE could go on a cruise too. Poor Mr. Hoover didn't even get an invitation to cruise on GR's boat. The honorable A's wanted to keep anyone from making any money off of this video but did not have a problem continuing to take money for a missing Caylee in November when they obviously realized she was already deceased.

By saying the video belongs to them they lead people to believe they were the one's who sent Dom out there in the first place. Not lookin good. So this could be about Dom's depo and the LE investigation part could be LE looking into statements DC made and finding out whether or not DC was truthful. DC lied and LE can verify he lied, he's standing in big doodies. The fact that DC moved his office and may be unavailable makes you think he does not want JB contacting him. Maybe JB has already tried to contact DC and that is why SA is asking for the delay. JMO

Who is GR? Here's a theory: they did know DC was being videotaped and so did DC. DC knew exactly what and where he was looking for and deliberately didn't "find" her so that they could later claim the area had been searched, Caylee was placed there later. Whether or not there was a daisy chain to Kronk to get him out there a month later is another twist.

ETA: Never mind, figured it out! Who GR is that is. Wonder if he'll have anything about the State's Motion tonight?

Maybe Dom turned over the graphics and maps Geraldo says he was told Dominic had for where to search in the woods. Listen at the three minute mark. WTH? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYweJpl7lwo&feature=player_embedded

Could Dom have admitted he was sent there to make the pretense of a search, and who sent him to do so?

thud-1.gif

Ok...about setting the trial date...when I found out it was the prosecution who had requested it...I immediately thought...well, now we have a game. The SA's office is (I'm sure) aware of Ms. Lyon's tactics...and they're saying "no worries" we'll be right here and ready whenever you are. Play your little games, do your little dances...no matter...we know why we're here and we'll wait...for Caylee.

Sorry, JMHO.

I completely agree.

I did not see this connected as much to this new development but more, given the instruction from JS to establish a schedule towards trial date .... allowing the Defense as much rope as they desire and hanging them out to dry.

Notice that the SA wraps things up a LOT more quickly than the Defense on the schedule and I am sure that JS will not be pleased -- but may also allow them the latitude.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/12/ng.01.html

"KATHI BELICH, WFTV: Well, I watched 12 minutes` worth of video, listened to it. There is audio that tape. We were not permitted to record it. We were permitted to record about a minute-and-a-half of the video. But I heard on that video -- at a point where you`re seeing the concrete blocks at the scene, I heard Dominic Casey, the Anthonys` private eye, say, It would be right here. The man who shot that video, private eye Jim Hoover, says that Dominic Casey told him that Caylee was dead and they were going to find her, and that`s what they were doing in that area on November 15th and November 16th."

"BELICH: I heard him say, It would be right here. And I listened to it again and again. And we were watching it on a big monitor and I stood with my ear right next to the speaker and then away from it. I listened to it several times so that I was sure. And what he says is, It would be right here."

BBM
DC sure does have some 'splaining to do! Hope he told LE how he knew "It would be right here"!

BBM.

At the time this broke, while DC suggested he was following the guide of the psychic I always found that hinky since psychics, at best, are very general and abstract in describing a 'vision' and yet DC was obviously operating on very specific locations and very specific directions in those locations.

If the psychic was there, o.k. but given the psychic was supposedly on the phone leads me to believe there is a LOT to this and ..... hopefully .... this is finally being investigated and is what is breaking.

Who told DC and who was directing him? I don't think DC would have said to JH we are going to get Caylee if he did not expect to go direct and locate her.

It is a little too clever to expect they were going to show she was not there, how can he follow directions to find she was not there, only to discover she was dumped exactly there later? Nah!!! Too conspiracy theory.

Interesting...would they have the audacity to refer to Caylee as an "it"...or do you think that it's something that was discarded which directly links Casey to the crime?

He could be referring to both Caylee or evidence and may very well be.
I know that people in healthcare refer to the corpse as it as opposed to he or she or Mr.Doe. At least to each other. The PI's were speaking to each other.
I know it sounds cold but there has to be a professional detachment or professionals would burn out 5 days after graduation. We here have a different relationship to Caylee and if he was speaking to us or the A's in that tape, he would have said she I bet.

I have to agree with what most of you are thinking, and that is that this is somehow connected to DC. I do have to add that, I am going to be outraged if there is a connection back to the A-Team or the defense where it can be proven that they in any way tried to hamper the investigation, stage the finding of little Caylee's remains, or tried to interfere with the finding of that child! I have never seen such a blatant disregard by so many people at the loss of a small child all in an attempt to protect that child's accused murderer. Moo.

Thank you, it has been really bothering me since I first heard Geraldo say that. Obviously that is wholly opposite of what Dominic told, first that he was speaking to his ill daughter, and then that he received a call that morning, much to his surprise, from the gal who had seen the vision, coincidentally on the day he was already heading out to see the childhood hang out Kio said the kids used to bury pets at. When I heard "Graphics and maps" I found myself swearing at the screen in a manner that would make a drunken sailor blush! I remember thinking good Lord, now we are going to have Geraldo testifying as to who told him that, Baez or Hoover. You just can't make this stuff up. If it is true that he had such things, who would ask him to lie? The best predictor of someone's future behavior is their past behavior. Anyone who can purposefully give A FEDERAL OFFICER the wrong hairbrush when they are looking for your "missing" granddaughter can certainly ask a patsy like Dom to lie, imo. LE busted him in lies during their interview, so it is not beyond him to lie, in my opinion. IF it is true ...I say charge 'em both, or as the good ole boys here in Texas say....get a rope!

I think it is very hinky indeed that he closed up shop and got the heck out of dodge.

That's very interesting since GR has the inside line with JB and where else would GR possibly get that from? Surely the last thing the Defense would do is to stir things up on this topic, so was it intentional or an error by GR?

Maybe Dom turned over the graphics and maps Geraldo says he was told Dominic had for where to search in the woods. Listen at the three minute mark. WTH? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYweJpl7lwo&feature=player_embedded

I just love Geraldo's leading questions about the area perhaps being the "exact" area. Funny how this all came about.

BBM.

At the time this broke, while DC suggested he was following the guide of the psychic I always found that hinky since psychics, at best, are very general and abstract in describing a 'vision' and yet DC was obviously operating on very specific locations and very specific directions in those locations.

If the psychic was there, o.k. but given the psychic was supposedly on the phone leads me to believe there is a LOT to this and ..... hopefully .... this is finally being investigated and is what is breaking.

Who told DC and who was directing him? I don't think DC would have said to JH we are going to get Caylee if he did not expect to go direct and locate her.

It is a little too clever to expect they were going to show she was not there, how can he follow directions to find she was not there, only to discover she was dumped exactly there later? Nah!!! Too conspiracy theory.
...but this wasn't the exact area where she was found...IIRC.

I have to agree with what most of you are thinking, and that is that this is somehow connected to DC. I do have to add that, I am going to be outraged if there is a connection back to the A-Team or the defense where it can be proven that they in any way tried to hamper the investigation, stage the finding of little Caylee's remains, or tried to interfere with the finding of that child! I have never seen such a blatant disregard by so many people at the loss of a small child all in an attempt to protect that child's accused murderer. Moo.

They have tried to hamper the investigation (cleaning evidence,wrong brush, etc) but to get something concrete that they get prosecuted for would be a dream come true.

They have tried to hamper the investigation (cleaning evidence,wrong brush, etc) but to get something concrete that they get prosecuted for would be a dream come true.

Well, that is one dream I am going to hang on to! Repeat after me: "If we dream it, it will come true!" I know we all speculate at what people may have done, and there are things that seem to have happened that we cannot yet prove, and we know the things like the washing of the pants and the giving of the wrong hairbrush that did happen. I am looking for charges to be brought if LE can prove that any of this bunch knowingly, willingly, and purposely did something with the intent of hampering the investigation into this baby's murder. I for one am keeping my fingers crossed.

I really hope that DC has the goods on the A's. I have been totally disgusted by all that they have done to point the finger at anyone and everyone else that is not KC. In fact, I'd rather it be about them than Baez. Let KC have her inept lawyer and get convicted. The people that really need to pay are her parents and maybe her brother (I'm still wavering on him, though).

It's one thing to support your child, it's quite something else to hamper or interfere with an investigation, especially one that's your own granddaughter's murder for crying out loud, to get her murderess mother freed from prison. They are just bad as KC, throwing Caylee out of their lives like she was nothing but a mistake that never should have happened.

So yes, I really hope this private meeting is about DC giving them evidence about the A's. To me, that would be karma coming back at them for their dirty deeds. Hopefully the IRS will eventually catch up to them too for their fraudation.

There may be a statue of limitations as far as the A's are concerned depending on what they would have been charged with. I don't know what the law is. But if trial is over a year off yet they may not be charged with anything if the state needs them for witnesses. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back