2010.07.15 Defense motion to protect phone call of Robin Lunceford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear Prudence

Reaction score
This motion was talked about at today's hearing. LDB stated she had not yet received the recording of the phone call but had informed Jose Baez she was expecting it. He stated he filed a motion of protective custody this morning regarding the recorded phone call. HHJP told Baez to schedule it for a hearing and notify the institution which recorded the call which I think is the Orange County Jail.

The motion is listed today as being filed on the case docket and is titled:
Motion for Protective Order Regarding a Telephone Recording of Robin Lunceford
Thanks to nums24 for posting it:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5412831&postcount=20"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.07.15 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***[/ame]

Has anyone heard who Robin Lunceford is or what this is about yet? I assume it's safe to say she or he is an inmate but other than that the name does not sound familiar.

This motion was talked about at today's hearing. LDB stated she had not yet received the recording of the phone call but had informed Jose Baez she was expecting it. He stated he filed a motion of protective custody this morning regarding the recorded phone call. HHJP told Baez to schedule it for a hearing and notify the institution which recorded the call which I think is the Orange County Jail.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.07.15 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***

Has anyone heard who Robin Lunceford is or what this is about yet? I assume it's safe to say she or he is an inmate but other than that the name does not sound familiar.

Apparently WS is already familiar with her, link below:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22298"]Robin Lunceford dropped as witness in murder case - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I dunno, but it made a mark in my brain as well... The name IS familiar, tho.

ETA: Ah... thanks nums!

Yup she sure is...please let the call be released :praying:

Jailed Informants Spark Legal Debate
Arguably the most prolific informant in the Miami-Dade jail is Robin Lunceford. A robbery suspect and career criminal, Lunceford has offered police information about four murder defendants she met in jail, including Geralyn Graham, the caregiver for missing foster child Rilya Wilson.
http://www.november.org/stayinfo/breaking3/JailSnitches.html

Interesting...I did an image search on her and she is a pretty woman....for an inmate I guess,lol....at first glance she reminded me of KC. Very interesting,IMO

Wow, so she's a known jailhouse informant. I'm going to have to read more closely but at a quick glance it looks like she has tried to inform on a couple of different cases. Thanks for the info nums! I'm off to read more.

So now I'm wondering what it is JB is so worried about, hmmmm.

I wonder who contacted who first?

Some funny coinkydink statements in a case that Robin was was a jail snitch about....

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2010-06-15/news/fl-miami-mom-lollipops-trial-20100614_1_baby-lollipops-murder-ana-maria-cardona-baby-sitter

But Cardona's defense attorney, Edith Georgi, insisted Cardona allowed the boy to be given to an unknown baby sitter.

She could not have killed him because she was not with him during those last months of his life.''

After the body was discovered, Gonzalez whisked Cardona and her two children to the Orlando area for a supposed trip to Walt Disney World that turned into an extended stay

whose emaciated and badly beaten body clad in a lollipop-adorned T-shirt was discovered by a Florida Power & Light Co. crew.

Food for thought.

Some funny coinkydink statements in a case that Robin was was a jail snitch about....

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2010-06-15/news/fl-miami-mom-lollipops-trial-20100614_1_baby-lollipops-murder-ana-maria-cardona-baby-sitter

But Cardona's defense attorney, Edith Georgi, insisted Cardona allowed the boy to be given to an unknown baby sitter.

She could not have killed him because she was not with him during those last months of his life.''

After the body was discovered, Gonzalez whisked Cardona and her two children to the Orlando area for a supposed trip to Walt Disney World that turned into an extended stay

whose emaciated and badly beaten body clad in a lollipop-adorned T-shirt was discovered by a Florida Power & Light Co. crew.

Food for thought.

Look at the coinky-dinks....who woulda thunk it.

If she is in a state prison how would there have been contact? Why would they want her call protected wonder....how could she possibly know anything to even tell? '
Weird.

If she is in a state prison how would there have been contact? Why would they want her call protected wonder....how could she possibly know anything to even tell? '
Weird.

Isn't Maya D at Lowell? I thought that's what the call was about from what I could hear today.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.07.15 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***

From what I have read Robin Lunceford was sentenced to Life and resides at Lowell Correctional and that she has been incarcerated since 1995.
UPDATE: Somewhere else I read she is pending Appeal
Article
Attorney says informer is now unlikely to testify
http://www.sptimes.com/2005/06/17/State/Attorney_says_informe.shtml
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe she called to introduce herself to Casey and hopes they become cellmates..:behindbar, do each others hair :google: or read together :read:, or share a drink :toast:
:moose:

I am confident we will find out sooner or later what this is all about.

Thanks for the link. When I looked her up it shows she has been incarcerated at Lowell CI since 2005.

I don't see any way that she personally knows or has talked with KC.

So, I'm thinking she is just a scammer inserting herself in a highly publicized case.

Maybe I'm missing something though, we shall see.

Your welcome, thanks for starting the thread!

Maya D. who KC was at OCC with was transferred to Lowell.

Isn't Maya D at Lowell? I thought that's what the call was about from what I could hear today.

My brain is fried from the hearing today so you are probably correct...Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member