2009.03.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too don't believe that Kathy B would report on such a find unless verified by multiple sources.

Me too. Does anyone know of any incorrect reports in the past from KB?

I too don't believe that Kathy B would report on such a find unless verified by multiple sources. I don't have the same feeling about NG's peeps but KB seems to be a good reporter.

I put more faith in Ms. Belich than in the blogger, too. I think she's done a great job covering this case.

Could KC have pulled them out of the diary real quick and hid them real quick when she went to her room while CA was calling the police? LA followed her in there so she didn't have a lot of time in there alone to destroy them.

Nah, I don't think Casey would have left a diary at home for 31 days.
Cindy would have read it, especially with Caylee missing.
I would so hope anyway. IMO

Could KC have pulled them out of the diary real quick and hid them real quick when she went to her room while CA was calling the police? LA followed her in there so she didn't have a lot of time in there alone to destroy them.

Now this is more interesting. Playing with scenarios where/how/when the pages could have been hidden. Good thinking.

From the pictures from the searches in the A. home, there were boxes, baskets and piles of papers, cards, letters, etc. all over Casey's rom. It would only have taken seconds to tear out the pages an shove them between other papers.

I can't believe NG didn't report on this from the start of the show, when she really does have a bombshell, she puts it on the back burner ! Well, if it turns out to be true, I'll forgive her !

Hey maybe that lady that stole the Ant's trash found them . . .:dance: heehee - wouldn't that be a hoot?!

I've always thought highly of her also....... but I'm confused:banghead:

I think some of us are saying that if K Belich has a source, hers is likely more reliable, but we're on the fence about the "Blogger Who Shall Not Be named"

It would be hard to haul a diary like that around all over the place without someone possibly reading it since she was out partying and not able to always watch her stuff and all kids have hiding places in their house that Mom never knows about. And it seemed KC went into the house when the Anthony's were gone since GA caught her that one day when she was supposed to be out of town so it isn't like she wasn't there ever. Detectives know kids hidding places way better than a mom. When she had a car she could have carried it in there but once the car got parked she pretty much had no safe place to put something so incriminating.

Hey maybe that lady that stole the Ant's trash found them . . .:dance: heehee - wouldn't that be a hoot?!
Poetic justice ! Trash lady star witness for the prosecution, I can see it now !

:clap::clap::clap:

Hey, did she ever get back to that site she was posting on? I lost the site and could never find it again. (sorry, off topic:eek:)

Casey had plenty of time to hide things. She was out on bail for a good portion of time. And LE didn't have much grounds to ask for a sweeping SW until the remains had been found. Even though they went into the Anthony home I believe in July and gathered some evidence I don't believe they had a lot of room to allow them to search every nook and cranny like they did in Dec. So Casey could have hid things very well and LE wouldn't have found many things in the first few searches of the Anthony home.

There may have been a spiral notebook with the actual written page torn out but an indentation left behind of what was written. They can analyze pages behind a written page to see what was once there. It would explain why they were able to find this after the A's or KC had plenty of time to get rid of it.

Now this is more interesting. Playing with scenarios where/how/when the pages could have been hidden. Good thinking.

From the pictures from the searches in the A. home, there were boxes, baskets and piles of papers, cards, letters, etc. all over Casey's rom. It would only have taken seconds to tear out the pages an shove them between other papers.

I would have expected her to destroy them while out on bail, though.

Is this to be trusted....... or not???

Help, I'm off on this as I don't remember reading it!

The blog URL is posted in the Rumor Thread in the Parking Lot. I couldn't begin to tell you what page it's on. But it was posted within a day or so after the pics of the journal was released.

I can't imagine anyone writing down their crime. It sounds nuts but so many of them do and don't get rid of it. I don't get it, makes no sense but them I don't have a desire to off anyone either. To have a mind that will do that probably affects their thinking on a lot of things. I mean who takes the police to an imaginary office and thinks somehow that is going to work out?

I can really see Casey writing something like this. Maybe she hid it and forgot to throw it away later, it's not like she was all that careful. The remains were right down the street for goodness sakes. What better than a handwritten entry into her journal documenting her plans to do away with Caylee, that's about as close to a confession as you can get.

Although none of us where in the A home while she was out on bail. I think it's safe to assume, although they were all "pretending" that everything was just like normal, that CA and especially GA were watching Casey like a hawk. I would bet even someone as sneaky as Casey wouldn't have felt comfortable destroying any evidence being watched so closely. I bet CA was watching for even the smallest sign to lead her to Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong