Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that too!!! I was wondering what that was for.. the only thing I could think of is to help tie down belongings .. or her ...

Did anyone else catch the bungee cord reference...I wonder if they were trying to bind MJD and that is what caused her to jump out of the window. I just thought that it was odd that a bungee cord was listed as being found by her.

MM ~
Ok, I can't find the bungee cord reference anywhere...where was it mentioned?

Ok, I can't find the bungee cord reference anywhere...where was it mentioned?

It was located in part 1 of the police report. It had its own thread last night however when I went back to look up something the thread was missing. Anyway, the cord was listed in one of the evidence sections of what was found with MJD when she was found on the side of the road. If this is not correct can someone jump in....thx :)

MM ~

My scenario: MJD is dressed in a white blouse and black skirt. Those clothes made me think that she may have been working in a restaurant (Denny’s, Bob’s Big Boy…) At 2:00 pm in the afternoon (maybe between a split shift), she goes to score some weed; finds Alonzo. He scores for her, they pickup Lindsey, and go for a joyride to smoke. Maybe the weed was treated. MJD is sitting in the center-front and starts to retch. She scrambles over Lindsey towards the window. She starts to vomit. Lindsey has this strange girl in heels and a skirt crawling over her and puking; Lindsey is pushing MJD toward the open window in an effort to keep the vomit off of her. MJD loses her balance.

Trish

It was located in part 1 of the police report. It had its own thread last night however when I went back to look up something the thread was missing. Anyway, the cord was listed in one of the evidence sections of what was found with MJD when she was found on the side of the road. If this is not correct can someone jump in....thx :)

MM ~
Oh ok, ty. So the police report was on last night? and I missed it? Is is supposed to be up again?

I think it could be possible.. I know I dont know my kids exact heights either and they're still young .. ones shorter than the cabinets and one is taller lol...

did we ever have the birthday for the alonzo guy?? I might of missed it :confused:
4/28/1970

Oh ok, ty. So the police report was on last night? and I missed it? Is is supposed to be up again?

Not sure why it was taken down.....I just know that I was frustrated when trying to read it cause for some reason my usual browser would not pull up the pdf. and I had to reboot my puter 3 times in a row...lol

MM ~

It was one of the truckers who witnessed it that said he saw her "come straight out the passengers side window and land on the pavement rolling continously".

The truck driver didn't state whether she came out the door or window.

I SPOKE TO THE TWO WITNESSES. THE DRIVER OF THE TRUCK STATED THAT AS HE GOT INTO THE LEFT LANE TO PASS, THE VEHICLE CAME OVER INTO THE LEFT LANE, MAKING HIM HIT HIS BREAKS. THE VEHICLE WENT BACK INTO THE RIGHT
LANE, SO HE TOLD HIS PARTNER TO WRITE DOWN THE NUMBER OF THE CAR'S LICENSE PLATE BECAUSE THE PERSON IN THE CAR ACTED AS IF HE WAS DRUNK.THE TRUCK DRIVER SAID THAT AS HE WAS PASSING, HIS PARTNER WAS LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AND SAW THE WOMAN'S HAND AND BODY COME OUT OF THE PASSENGER'S FRONT SIDE OF THE CAR AND THE CAR KEPT GOING. HE SAID THAT THERE WERE THREE PEOPLE SITTING IN THE FRONT SEAT OF THE CAR. HE DID NOT KNOW IN WHAT SEAT POSITION SHE WAS IN, IF SHE WAS AT THE DOOR OR IN THE MIDDLE.

A bungee cord would have been pretty hard to use to tie her down. They are too bulky. Alonzo must of had it for another reason. If the intent was to use it on MJD then this would have been premeditated which I doubt was the case. IMO

The truck driver didn't state whether she came out the door or window.

I SPOKE TO THE TWO WITNESSES. THE DRIVER OF THE TRUCK STATED THAT AS HE GOT INTO THE LEFT LANE TO PASS, THE VEHICLE CAME OVER INTO THE LEFT LANE, MAKING HIM HIT HIS BREAKS. THE VEHICLE WENT BACK INTO THE RIGHT

LANE, SO HE TOLD HIS PARTNER TO WRITE DOWN THE NUMBER OF THE CAR'S LICENSE PLATE BECAUSE THE PERSON IN THE CAR ACTED AS IF HE WAS DRUNK.THE TRUCK DRIVER SAID THAT AS HE WAS PASSING, HIS PARTNER WAS LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AND SAW THE WOMAN'S HAND AND BODY COME OUT OF THE PASSENGER'S FRONT SIDE OF THE CAR AND THE CAR KEPT GOING. HE SAID THAT THERE WERE THREE PEOPLE SITTING IN THE FRONT SEAT OF THE CAR. HE DID NOT KNOW IN WHAT SEAT POSITION SHE WAS IN, IF SHE WAS AT THE DOOR OR IN THE MIDDLE.
is that from the police report?

One more thing to think about.... Suzi told me MJD sustained a severe head injury to the BACK of her head. I would think that meant the back of her head was the point of impact. IF she did jump out the window (which I doubt) she would of had to have gone out the window back first otherwise she would of had to flip BEFORE she hit the pavement. Which would have been almost impossible. She didn't really have any face injuries. I don't understand why Lindsey couldn't have kept her from jumping IF that was what she did.

This is the same car they were riding in.

Attachments

• 1990_cadillac_deville_1561-E.jpg
    1990_cadillac_deville_1561-E.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 113
I'm really starting to believe she could be Coral Hall.

Aside from the height difference, Coral had a scar on the lower part of her neck. Has anyone contacted LE to see what kind of a scar it was? We know that jane doe had so much road rash on her body, distinguishing marks on her limbs might have been tough to see, but her face and neck look OK and I do not see a mention of a neck scar....

One more thing to think about.... Suzi told me MJD sustained a severe head injury to the BACK of her head. I would think that meant the back of her head was the point of impact. IF she did jump out the window (which I doubt) she would of had to have gone out the window back first otherwise she would of had to flip BEFORE she hit the pavement. Which would have been almost impossible. She didn't really have any face injuries. I don't understand why Lindsey couldn't have kept her from jumping IF that was what she did.

She had multiple broken bones, so I think it might be tough to determine point of impact only because once she started rolling, how could she have controlled her head? JMO.

My scenario: MJD is dressed in a white blouse and black skirt. Those clothes made me think that she may have been working in a restaurant (Denny’s, Bob’s Big Boy…) At 2:00 pm in the afternoon (maybe between a split shift), she goes to score some weed; finds Alonzo. He scores for her, they pickup Lindsey, and go for a joyride to smoke. Maybe the weed was treated. MJD is sitting in the center-front and starts to retch. She scrambles over Lindsey towards the window. She starts to vomit. Lindsey has this strange girl in heels and a skirt crawling over her and puking; Lindsey is pushing MJD toward the open window in an effort to keep the vomit off of her. MJD loses her balance.

Trish

Spaghetti straps, though? And high heel shoes? I don't see it.

FMW's contact indicated they felt she was possibly from Mojave County; has anyone had any luck with their work on running down some of the FLDS contacts?

Aside from the height difference, Coral had a scar on the lower part of her neck. Has anyone contacted LE to see what kind of a scar it was? We know that jane doe had so much road rash on her body, distinguishing marks on her limbs might have been tough to see, but her face and neck look OK and I do not see a mention of a neck scar....

Until now we haven't seen mention of much of anything. Might be just another thing being "kept confidential".

I'm confused about the police report. It's been nearly 10 years, we finally have a police report and where is it? The reason why (IMO) this child hasn't been identified so far is that a select few have access to all of the information and haven't put out enough info for others to help. Or it sounds like a lot of information was omitted. (Like the ring and the clothing.) Is this happening again? Someone said it was posted then taken down? Does anyone know why? The police report is public information, so there shouldn't be any problem with posting it.

Regarding Alonzo Decarlos Fernandez. His birthday is July 28, 1972. He was charged with Reckless Manslaughter and possession and use of Marijuana. He plead down to Hit and Run Death/Injury. The court case number is [FONT=&quot]S-1100-CR-99025155.[/FONT]

Has Coral been given to LE as a possible match? I remember I was about to do it when my computer died a few months ago & then I don't think I ever did. There were one or two possible sightings of her with another runaway & and adult male in Indiana. I don't think she's MJD but thats just my personal opinion (which isn't terribly reliable lol)- there are a lot of things that could add up I guess?

It seems like there just isn't all that much info on Coral- the scar was mentioned as being noticeable in one article and now I can't find it. Everything I see now just says "scar on lower neck"- I'll drink some more coffee and see if I can find it:).

edit- I was wondering what happened to it too Zanko. It was here Thursday night and I saw right as it was posted and I checked it Friday AM and the whole thing (thread& reports) was gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak