AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right. I just thought in some weird way he might have had something to do with the 3 uncles. I can't wrap my mind around the fact that 3 family members get together and decide to molest a child. It's horrific when anyone is molested, but how do 3 family members decide to do this?
I was molested as a child and you never get over it. My heart is breaking for this entire family. I still have a picture in my mind of all of them when they were kids.
God please help BW return home safe and keep all the other children in this situation safe.

I've had the same trouble wrapping my head around it all, too. It's so sick and twisted. I know they're not convicted, only charged, but the sherriff's office said this was just the tip of the iceberg, so they know plenty.

My first thought, is that they were victims themselves as children. Otherwise it is hard to understand how three siblings ALL turn to incest and abusive behavior. I think it is a vicious cycle.

They're not 3 siblings. RSW is the brother in law of the other two. So, two sisters' husbands and the sisters' brother. I don't know what's more bizarre.

They're not 3 siblings. RSW is the brother in law of the other two. So, two sisters' husbands and the sisters' brother. I don't know what's more bizarre.
Did DH or DK know each other before marrying into the family? Could one of them introduced the other to a sister in law?

He did have a relationship with the family, and it does go to the theory that these type characters are somehow drawn to one another. It's so bizarre and sick and twisted.

Two words!
One pic!
Rubik's cube!
images

That's ~jmo about this case!

I don't know...wasn't there a reward in Haleigh Cummings case? Since no one talked out of that bunch, I've lost faith in rewards...but it is worth a try.

Did DH or DK know each other before marrying into the family? Could one of them introduced the other to a sister in law?

SouthernSweetpea knows that group from childhood, so maybe she knows.

This may be off basis..however when looking at RSW's daughters FB page (KW) I saw her myspace link under her FB about me section. I clicked it and under Family Pics Album on her myspace there are a few pictures of her mom and one says "one of the only pics of my mom". Does anyone know if her mom is deceased? If so does anyone know how she died????

I may have just missed it earlier, but The Hometown Search for Brittney Wood FB is saying that an account has been opened for donations and they hope to raise reward money.

Re my bold...

This could be a good idea bc it's said drug users are throughout this case. What better way to entice loose lips than to provide money to an addict...

I only pray a lawyer is involved. Jmo.

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but it seems to me a reward might lead to good information in this instance, if there is in fact a drug connection. Just seems to me if someone was tweaking for meth or whatever drug but didn't have the money, they'd be tempted by a reward.

What needs to be done to set up a reward for information leading to finding BW? I know this sounds awful....but if this is drug related and money is offered....someone WILL start to talk. Nothing makes a drug addict talk quicker than money. IMO

Wow minds thinking alike....I was just typing that

Yep, apparently a bank account has been set up for that purpose now but what's a shame is, as far as I know, there's been no MSM coverage about it. The word has to get out, otherwise, I'm afraid its going to be difficult any significant monies.

Sorry I posted before finishing up on the reading. Yeah, I agree with the theory of money making a druggie talk.

You are right. I just thought in some weird way he might have had something to do with the 3 uncles. I can't wrap my mind around the fact that 3 family members get together and decide to molest a child. It's horrific when anyone is molested, but how do 3 family members decide to do this?
I was molested as a child and you never get over it. My heart is breaking for this entire family. I still have a picture in my mind of all of them when they were kids.
God please help BW return home safe and keep all the other children in this situation safe.

Wow SouthernSweetpea. :grouphug: In your opinion, knowing something happened to BW as a child, could she have learned how to keep secrets at a young age and therefore is able to hold strong by keeping secret her location...if in fact she's alive & not deceased?

This may be off basis..however when looking at RSW's daughters FB page (KW) I saw her myspace link under her FB about me section. I clicked it and under Family Pics Album on her myspace there are a few pictures of her mom and one says "one of the only pics of my mom". Does anyone know if her mom is deceased? If so does anyone know how she died????

I saw several pictures of her on RSW's pages (FB & MS), as well as being in some of other family members albums (on FB & MS). This is jmo but I think she appears not to really like her picture taken. She's clean, dressed decent in all, attractive enough - just maybe seems like one of those people that like to focus on others as opposed to herself. Hope that makes sense...

With knowing Brittney's cell pinged from a tower by the truck stop, would she have willingly hitched a ride from a trucker or other passerby? Is she comfortable around older people or does she hang out more with kids her own age? Has Brittney ever had an ongoing relationship with an older guy, like maybe in his 20's while she was a teen?

Bond reduced?

WOOD, RANDALL SCOTT (W / MALE)
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004048
Booking Date: 06/19/2012 23:40:54
Age On Booking Date: 42
Bond Amount: $60000.00

http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx

Generally, bond is reduced by time served. Although that seems like a rather large reduction. A $1000 cash only bond with usually take about a week to reduce, but that's in Mobile. Perhaps someone is trying to get him released and they are doing it one charge at a time?

Generally, bond is reduced by time served. Although that seems like a rather large reduction. A $1000 cash only bond with usually take about a week to reduce, but that's in Mobile. Perhaps someone is trying to get him released and they are doing it one charge at a time?

Actually, if someone had paid on a charge, that charge should have disappeared b/c it was paid. So, I would guess he had a bond hearing or preliminary and the judge reduced the bond amount. Just a guess.

For comparison:

WOOD, RANDALL SCOTT (W / MALE) Status: In Jail Booking No: BCSO12JBN004048 Booking Date: 06/19/2012 23:40:54 Age On Booking Date: 42
Bond Amount: $150000.00

Charges:
13A-6-67 CASE0001 SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE S M $50000.00
13A-6-64 CASE0002 SODOMY SECOND DEGREE S F $50000.00
13A-13-3 CASE0003 INCEST F $50000.00

Bond Amount: $60000.00
13A-6-67 CASE0001 SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE S M $10000.00
13A-6-64 CASE0002 SODOMY SECOND DEGREE S F $25000.00
13A-13-3 CASE0003 INCEST F $25000.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online