Questions Specifically for Benjaman

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi bk,

what music have you found familiar in the last 5 years? are there songs that you seem to know the words to? could you list some of your favorite bands and kinds of music?

oh, and do you feel drawn to nature? would you rather curl up with a book inside or outside on a porch and/or in a hammock?

are you interested in art or design? i know you have memories of restaurants and the layouts along with the menu items. do you think you are more familiar with the building and setting up of restaurants...or the stocking and preparation for opening?

one more question. what modes of travel do you remember or think of most?

thanks so much!

Both

Music from the Fifties

The book is what counts.

Bus ( City tranaportation and subway.

I have not been identified and you will know it if I am.

You can be sure that if a police department learns anything they will issue a news release to exult their triumph.

Yeah.. I'm sure everyone would know if anyone figures it out. lol

Good morning Benjaman, nice to see you back.
An early happy Thanksgiving to you.

thanks benjaman!

i just became a fan on facebook and saw the photos of you in your garden. do you cook a lot? any chance you may have been a chef?

oh, and i may be slow on the uptake, but i did not get your answer about whether or not you are an artist. could you give us an idea of how you spend your days now? i take it you started your own vegetable garden. that rocks. it's great that a documentary is underway and you may still be busy with that.

what books have you been reading lately? do you drink wine and/or know about diff wines? what are your favorite foods? do you watch tv and if so what? do you have any sort of political opinions? have you been to any of the catholic churches in savannah?

ok, that's enough for now. toodles!

Hello Benjaman, I have a few questions to ask of you. Could you elaborate as to the length of your beard and hair at the time you were found? This may sound like a ridicules question but I want to ask if the fire ants bites on your body struck you as unusual, or a deja vu sort of feeling? I ask because they have not yet migrated into the midwest and if they seemed foreign to you we could narrow down what state you are from.
us_expansion_map00.gif

oh, and i may be slow on the uptake, but i did not get your answer about whether or not you are an artist. could you give us an idea of how you spend your days now? i take it you started your own vegetable garden. that rocks. it's great that a documentary is underway and you may still be busy with that.

I'm pretty sure he didn't start the garden; it's a friends IIRC. He answered about gardening in this post. We were talking about peppers if that helps.

Foods should also be answered.

Hello Benjaman, I have a few questions to ask of you. Could you elaborate as to the length of your beard and hair at the time you were found? This may sound like a ridicules question but I want to ask if the fire ants bites on your body struck you as unusual, or a deja vu sort of feeling? I ask because they have not yet migrated into the midwest and if they seemed foreign to you we could narrow down what state you are from.

I'm pretty sure we are not focusing on "fire ant bites"
See the link below - it's not confirmed who said fire ant bites.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4381159#post4381159"]Benjaman Facts[/ame]

Where it says this:
A statement from the EMT interviewed for the Dr Phil Show
Snip-"An ambulance was called to the scene. "He was totally naked. He was unresponsive. When I looked at him, he had a lot of sores on him," recalls paramedic Sue Usry."-snip

On Benjaman's FB page, there are pictures of him in his garden.
This is BK's FB page. There are two others about his case.

Fire ant bites have not been verified.
Unsure where the first post came in about this.

us_expansion_map00.gif

I have no idea what my beard and hair condition was in when I was found I just do not remember. I shaved my mustache off once (several months after I was found) and promptly grew it back again-It did not feel right not having a mustache- Fire ant bites do not seem to bother me much. At least other people seem to get in a panic when they get one and it does not seem to me to be that big of a deal. Beware Yankees- fire ants are migrating north. They are evolving to withstand the cold.

what books have you been reading lately? do you drink wine and/or know about diff wines? what are your favorite foods? do you watch tv and if so what? do you have any sort of political opinions? have you been to any of the catholic churches in savannah?

ok, that's enough for now. toodles!
Way too many Questions. not an artist. Have been in several churches (as a Tourista). Wine drinkers are snobs. Restaurants serve wine because it has a huge mark-up. very profitable. I like the empty bottles. if I had a bottle cutter I would try to make glasses out of them . Signals catalog is seloling sets of Six for About $20US.

I have no idea what my beard and hair condition was in when I was found I just do not remember. I shaved my mustache off once (several months after I was found) and promptly grew it back again-It did not feel right not having a mustache- Fire ant bites do not seem to bother me much. At least other people seem to get in a panic when they get one and it does not seem to me to be that big of a deal. Beware Yankees- fire ants are migrating north. They are evolving to withstand the cold.

Hi Benjaman,

Good to hear from you! Could you tell us what your facial/hair condition was (length of hair, etc) shortly after you were found. I recall reading that shortly after you were found and saw yourself in a mirror for the first time, you were shocked at your appearance (thought you looked older, I believe?).

Could you describe your appearance the first time you saw yourself in the mirror?

Thanks

benjaman,

i am delighted that you never forgot your sense of humor!! the wine snob comment is right on the money...har

benjaman,

i am delighted that you never forgot your sense of humor!! the wine snob comment is right on the money...har

Hey, as an occasional wine drinker I take issue with the charecterization of a snob...wine drinkers have feelings too :angel:

"Six for About $20US" interesting. I would never say $20US. I would say $20, the US would be assumed. Canadian? Worked with people from other countries?
thoughts?

"Six for About $20US" interesting. I would never say $20US. I would say $20, the US would be assumed. Canadian? Worked with people from other countries?
thoughts?

Interesting someone else picked up on that! I had the "Canadian" thought myself last night. Thought maybe website (catalog) was based out of US, but webpage does not display $20US format in pricing....

Wondering if fingerprints,etc were run through database in United States only?

Could be BK was in US on work visa from Canada? (Knew someone here locally that was here on visitor's visa as her husband was employed in the Savannah area under a Canadian work visa.....

thoughts?
----------------------

This has been explored before.
BK has had word spellings that are a little different, pointing to Canada.
six for about $20US is very telling to me.

We are the fresh start/fresh eyes team.
Time to look at Canada again.
?

Hi Benjaman,

Good to hear from you! Could you tell us what your facial/hair condition was (length of hair, etc) shortly after you were found. I recall reading that shortly after you were found and saw yourself in a mirror for the first time, you were shocked at your appearance (thought you looked older, I believe?).

Could you describe your appearance the first time you saw yourself in the mirror?

Thanks

When I saw myself in the mirror it was almost 9 months after I was found and a week after my eye had been fixed. I have no recollection of my hair state on the day I was found nor do I remember when I started shaving in the Hosiptal.

Interesting someone else picked up on that! I had the "Canadian" thought myself last night. Thought maybe website (catalog) was based out of US, but webpage does not display $20US format in pricing....

Wondering if fingerprints,etc were run through database in United States only?

Could be BK was in US on work visa from Canada? (Knew someone here locally that was here on visitor's visa as her husband was employed in the Savannah area under a Canadian work visa.....

This is a fine example of how Ebay and the World Wide Web has corrupted the insular (if any one has a encyclopedia handy, I am not referring to my brain (I probably should discuss my brain, since that is the reason that I am on Web Sleuths in the first place)) elements of American (US-Please do not forget that Canadians and Mexicanos are Americans too) society. Be aware that my tongue is firmly planted to the inside of my cheek-I hope that it does not take root there. I would be in a real predicament if my mouth would happen to fill with roots, although, as I type this missive, I am chewing on a carrot (raw). Thankfully even though we are approaching winter here, it is not yet raw. I am being quite cheeky here , do you not think?

Frequently on Ebay the prices are indicated with "US" after the price because the sellers will ship to any country but they expect to remitted in United States Dollars.

If we could hear his pronunciation of the words "about", "house" or "out" or if he says "eh" at the end of a question, that would help. As for his spelling..I was raised in Northern Wisconsin and many of my teachers were Canadian, so we were taught the Canadian spelling for many english words. So..I don't know? :winko:

If we could hear his pronunciation of the words "house" or "out" or if he says "eh" at the end of a question, that would help. As for his spelling..I was raised in Northern Wisconsin and many of my teachers were Canadian, so we were taught the Canadian spelling for many english words. So..I don't know? :winko:
I never use the "eh" as in Canadian sense. I do not say "ouse" unless I am trying to be funny(vey hard for me to be) I do not think that I have ever said "oot" all though I may very well be "oot of it" in many senses of the word.

I never use the "eh" as in Canadian sense. I do not say "ouse" unless I am trying to be funny(vey hard for me to be) I do not think that I have ever said "oot" all though I may very well be "oot of it" in many senses of the word.

Surely you jest. You cannot hide that wonderful sense of humor. We have witnessed it many times here. I personally think you're a cheeky little hoot! ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie