Did CAsey have any friends who visited her while on bond?

mom4321

Reaction score
I wondered if anyone ever visited the Anthony home to visit her ? Did she have any friends left ?

I never heard anything about any visits from friends.
Honestly, I think when her friends realised she had been lying to them all of this time, and that she had done harm to her child, I think the friend status quickly changed.
I think Casey is now without any friends in her life.
jmo.

I think any of her past friends would have been afraid to visit her while she was on bond for fear that they would be considered an accomplice and hounded by the media.

I think any of her past friends would have been afraid to visit her while she was on bond for fear that they would be considered an accomplice and hounded by the media.

I was thinking it didnt look like she had any friends left. That girl that was on Nancy grace all the time disapeared as well. Maybe they were afraid the house was bugged!! Didnt LP say it was ? Boy would that be fun to hear. IM sure they made sure to talk outside of the house.
I hope she didnt tell someone where to body was so they could move it .

Or, they're just disgusted with her.

I wondered if anyone ever visited the Anthony home to visit her ? Did she have any friends left ?

There were cameras outside just about the whole time she was out on bond. I would think someone would have reported anyone who came to visit. I dont think she has any friends. If she had any before, Im sure they are done with her.

Or, they're just disgusted with her.

I'm sure. Who is gonna stand in line to pat the back or give a hug to a person who killed their child? I imagine they were creeped out they even knew her let alone sleep with her, share a meal with her or trust her.

I'm sure. Who is gonna stand in line to pat the back or give a hug to a person who killed their child? I imagine they were creeped out they even knew her let alone sleep with her, share a meal with her or trust her.
I'd say! Creeped out for sure! I know I would be, plus think of all the bs she fed them!

Her job with her own office! ( She was soooo important).
She could even "work" from home on her laptop if she so chose!
Her nanny that kept her child 24/7 and took her on all types of fun mini vacations! And all the while her child was rotting in her car's trunk!

What a bunch of bs she continually fed her friends!
I would never even want someone to know I'd ever associated with her!

What an evil !%&@$!!!:furious:

I'm creeped out that I even live near her. I cannot imagine how her friends feel.

Casey used people. She only seemed to develop relationships if there was something to be gained (Lauren - the gal that babysat for free and Amy - Caseys personal ATM). Once this trust was broken she moved on. If the person had nothing to offer, the person was nothing more than a casual acquaintance. If these acquaintances listened to the news, there is no doubt in my mind that chose to keep as far away from Hopesprings drive as possible and are counting their lucky stars.

what do you suppose she was thinking would happen when Amy found out all her money was gone? She had to know she was getting caught very very soon.

I would imagine any of the people who thought they were her friends have been quite busy checking their bank accounts and going in to give statements to the police, doesn't leave much time to go have a friendly visit with Casey. Anyone who has had the misfortune to have photo's of themselves with her splashed all over the news also would be busy trying to explain to people that they're really not involved with a little 2 year old girls death. Can you imagine what these other young women have had to put up with since this has all come out, and can you imagine being the parents of these girls?

VB

what do you suppose she was thinking would happen when Amy found out all her money was gone? She had to know she was getting caught very very soon.

She'd tell Amy she was going pay her back...then she'd blow her off, not take her calls, etc...and move on to her next victim.

She'd tell Amy she was going pay her back...then she'd blow her off, not take her calls, etc...and move on to her next victim.

you would think she would be afraid of the bank coming after her. She couldnt think it would just go away could she ?
How did she buy gas and everything a person needs for the last 2 years with no job ? Her parents would have to notice that she never had a payday or filed taxes or anything . Cindy is to into details not to notice no taxes were filed.

you would think she would be afraid of the bank coming after her. She couldnt think it would just go away could she ?
How did she buy gas and everything a person needs for the last 2 years with no job ? Her parents would have to notice that she never had a payday or filed taxes or anything . Cindy is to into details not to notice no taxes were filed.

ITA. I believe that CA and GA DID know she didn't have a job, they just enabled her behavior. Easier to bury their heads in the sand than to fight with Casey every day. They went along to get along.

As far as the bank, Casey hadn't been busted yet and she'd been stealing from people for years. I'm sure she figured if it escalated to that level, Cindy would take care of it, and cover it up for her, like she has in the past. Cindy did it for her with the grandparents money, remember?

ITA. I believe that CA and GA DID know she didn't have a job, they just enabled her behavior. Easier to bury their heads in the sand than to fight with Casey every day. They went along to get along.

As far as the bank, Casey hadn't been busted yet and she'd been stealing from people for years. I'm sure she figured if it escalated to that level, Cindy would take care of it, and cover it up for her, like she has in the past. Cindy did it for her with the grandparents money, remember?
true !! Cindy to the rescue.

Well, if I were her friend, after all the s**t hit the fan, I wouldn't be caught dead hanging around with her, so I'm assuming that any friends that she had just kind of decided that they would be better off without that kind of activity in their lives!

I've thought about Kc's friends and why they never confronted her about her lies( even before this happened). I'm thinking they must feel a bit embarassed that they believed so much of her crap.
And then I remembered a friend of mine from school, who was very much like KC(thankfully she didnt have kids)...In the beginning we questioned her stories, but she just wouldnt budge and admit they were lies....so for years we ended up just going along with it, all of her made up stories(one of which was that she worked at fox studios).We felt bad for her that she felt so inadequate that she had to make things up.
So maybe her friends felt the same way until they realised that she had involved them in her lies.
I also think it was a mutual thing-her friends didnt want to see her, but the A's started to shut everyone out because they started to get paranoid and stopped trusting anyone.

Being the fast thinking liar that she is, I guess she would have made up some elaborate story of why she needed the money.
And with her high paying job, she would soon pay her back

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back