Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully snipped from Tuba's chart interpretation:
"There is a bank or a hillside, both Sag & Libra tell us that." LE or the young man from the neighborhood who did a home video of the removal of the remains, stated that area has quite a downward slope in that area, that's why the water ponded there. Also, they said there was an indention in the ground under the bag itself. The chart it seems was pretty much on target! I found the last statement in the chart on the pre-trial hearing to be pretty accurate as well. "What is hidden will be revealed"...seems like that came to pass. And thank God that it did. :) Good job Tuba.

Yes, he said it may have rolled down the rather steep slope. Tim thought the trash sack had been thrown there rather than placed there. I was awed to learn that the waters only receded a wk. and a half ago, making such a find possible. I understand the message I got about the oaks now. But there is a mystery about Eagle that is yet unrevealed. Time will tell.

The reaction to this in some quarters will not be good. Mars is square Uranus. It has been a disturbing day, very disturbing. Thinking of Precious One.

Two reports in conflict: the trash sack was 25' from the sidewalk or the trash sack was 60' from the sidewalk. More searches of the area to come.

Thanks for the additional info on the banks Beck & Tuba. I was just coming back to post that I noticed on a video/picture on the Greta thread, that you can see where the bank slopes downward from the sidewalk.

The video I watched also said 25-60 feet (maybe same one you saw Tuba?). That's quite a span - but I agree, we may learn a lot more in the next few days.

Tuba - your advice from a day or two ago about keeping our "ears peeled" because much was to be discovered was sure right on the money!

Salem

Casey chose one more time not to attend today's pre-trial and she also chose not to attend tomorrows motions hearing. JB did concede that the defense will take a new direction, work from a different set if the remains are Caylee's.

Yes, he said it may have rolled down the rather steep slope. Tim thought the trash sack had been thrown there rather than placed there. I was awed to learn that the waters only receded a wk. and a half ago, making such a find possible. I understand the message I got about the oaks now. But there is a mystery about Eagle that is yet unrevealed. Time will tell.

The reaction to this in some quarters will not be good. Mars is square Uranus. It has been a disturbing day, very disturbing. Thinking of Precious One.

Two reports in conflict: the trash sack was 25' from the sidewalk or the trash sack was 60' from the sidewalk. More searches of the area to come.

Tuba,
The only mention of an eagle that I can find-is that part of LA's street addy contain the word eagle. It looks like Caylee was found in equal distance from GA/CA's house and LA residence. Don't know if this will help with clarification but just throwin it out.
Savannahanna

Caylee, already home in spirit, now home in body

Here are a couple of quotes I found, link included, that explain more on the terrain of this area and some other interesting details:

Smith said the area where the remains were found is "really wet and steep and there's lots of snakes back there." Mandy Albritton of EquuSearch said their workers did not search that location in September because it was under water. When the search group returned in November, the site had been fenced off.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-body-found-121108,0,6109837.story?page=2

When the search group returned in November, the site had been fenced off.

Also, it was clarified by one of the Fox New's reporters that the remains were about 20 feet in, not 40-60 as was originally stated by Sheriff Beary...You could see by the blue tarp that they put up that it was a very short distance in...This was Casey's "stomping grounds" growing up and she was VERY familiar with the area...

Casey chose one more time not to attend today's pre-trial and she also chose not to attend tomorrows motions hearing. JB did concede that the defense will take a new direction, work from a different set if the remains are Caylee's.

No way Jose! We are not going to allow you to step back NOW and say, Oh, it was the babysitter that killed her and deposited her there without my client's knowledge. Your client killed her and those woods are practically your clients back yard and your client is in for a whole world of pain...she dropped to her knees at the news and said, This can't be happening, according to our own poster, Friday and from his/her inside contacts...much different reaction from the "find" at Blanchard Park, isn't it? She knows this is Caylee because she put her there and she gave herself away when she blurted that out about "They haven't even found her clothes yet" long ago...and now it appears that there were no clothes on the baby...I have ALWAYS wondered why she did not just take them to the remains IF it were an accident, and I KNEW in my heart that it MUST be because it was NOT an accident and if she took them to Caylee then Caylee's body would shout that out to the mountaintops...and today, we hear that our sweet innocent baby girl had duct tape about her mouth and head...Yeah Casey, I know NOW why you could not take them to the body and why you were so anxious to participate in some "searching"...you wanted to make darned sure she was NEVER found because you knew if she was that it was going to be YOUR hide...By all means Jose, go for it, but it is never going to work because the entire world KNOWS that your client is a cold blooded KILLER who murdered her own child!!!

Tuba could the elementary school's mascot be an Eagle? My children had a mascot in their elementary that was a Roadrunner and it was unrelated to the name of the school. Just curious. Maybe we can find out if that was the case.

Duct tape. :mad: I can't even comment if the rumors are true. :furious:

When I saw the picture of the field out near Moss Park, I knew we were close to finding her, even if it wasn't the right area. Something just told me the time was near. Then when I did the Suburban Drive research this week, I knew we were closer. Not knowing the terrain and the area personally, I couldn't put our astrologers' description of the area with this one. BUT, after reading those five statements to LE, I began seriously thinking someone needed to search there again, especially after having just viewed the videos with the perp saying "she's close". I was redirected back to their by another questioning poster in another thread.

The Suburban area also made sense because everyone was thinking Casey was too lazy to venture into an area unfamiliar to her, where she'd have to fight cockleburs, woodland and swamp creatures, and the like. Her longtime friends also pointed to "the area near the school" saying it was their old hangout and a likely place of disposal. Now that I look back at all this, it does seem logical, since Casey would have known the area "becomes a swamp" during the summer months.

Also, thinking back to our threads and posts, I can still hear "in or near an embankment in water but not IN a river or lake". Was that you, Tuba? Could the charts have been saying approximately .45 miles from the house and were interpreted as 4.5 miles from the house? I still don't really understand how that was figured, but am in awe that is was "so close".

Most of all, I'm struck by how many times someone pointed to the area without anyone finding her before now. "The narrow window" of finding her is probably the most striking work of all! :eek: How accurate that was! Talk about one fleeting moment! I've always frowned on men's casual attitude about peeing wherever, but this time, I'm grateful this one man did.

Good work, everyone, including the man with the full bladder. Imagine, he called LE instead of Cindy like so many other tipsters did.

Tuba could the elementary school's mascot be an Eagle? My children had a mascot in their elementary that was a Roadrunner and it was unrelated to the name of the school. Just curious. Maybe we can find out if that was the case.

Oooh very good idea Ocean! I was thinking of the Eagle's symbolism to the Chickasaw Indians, was looking at that last night. LOL I was overthinking things!! That's simple, smart and a lot more likely.

I also looked at the Eagle symbolism in Astrology....it's part of the 'Sun' and interchangeable with a Scorpion (please correct me if I'm wrong). The Scorpion thing kind of hit me because that FJM person's logo for his fake businesses has a scorpion in it.

I found this on the website for Hidden Oaks...

School Colors
Our school colors are Blue and Fuchsia

Mascot
Oak Tree
GO FIGURE!!

Phone Number/Address
(407) 249-6350

9051 Suburban Dr. Orlando, FL. 32829

Someone posted yesterday about Eagle being part of LA's house address. Eagle Feather Drive is the street. Hmmm...do you think maybe that's where the death occurred? The location of the bones was in between Eagle Feather and Hopespring.

Wow, talk about close to family! She was between the houses, so to speak.

This is one bizarre case. :confused:

I have been so focused on the upcoming grand cross, the various controversies swirling around Obama, the potential for earthquakes, transportation accidents, and other nasty occurrences, that I have neglected following the Anthony case.

From the jet crash in Miramar, to the OJ conviction, the Blago mess in Chicago, I thought maybe we had enough! I was really surprised to hear the news of finding this little body, at first!

It all fits, however. Let's hope we get through tomorrow's full moon, forming a grand cross with the Saturn/Uranus opposition, and the weekend without any more shocks!

Housemouse, I am not into astrology, however I believe in all I have been reading here, it is so fascinating and Dec. 13th has stuck in my mind. I have posted in the psychic thread 1/11 should would be found, but I guess I got my symbols confused and it was 12/11 Caylee would be found. As for the meter reader finding her my husband was a meter reader and he is the one who has been giving me these messages about Caylee even before the bond hearing. I find it so funny that he had to PEE, to stay on route and not lose time, my husband also used to PEE outside if a place was available because it took too much time to find a proper place and then drive back to the route.

Lately, I also have been getting so many messages about the World's problems and yesterday I popped out of bed because I was told Terror/Crisis/Happiness...........the happiness was when I looked at the Orlando Sentinel and it said 3 mins ago a small child's body had been found.

I am looking forward to see what happens on the 13th for KC. MN was interviewed yesterday from Puerto Rico after the find and he made the comment WE will all be so surprised when the truth starts to come out... Please keep up the good work on this case.............

As for the numbers I receive....I have a problem with them..... a couple of months ago I was told tell my sister 2-1-7 for the lottery....that day it was
1-1-7 and paid $434,000 I need to learn how to decipher numbers better.

This is a wonderful thread please all of you keep up the good work.

I understand the message I got about the oaks now. But there is a mystery about Eagle that is yet unrevealed.

Anyone know that school's mascot? I wonder if it's an eagle? I'm not finding anything online.

IMO-the birds/eagle have something to do with the find...not the location. Perhaps the man in the woods has a connection?? Perhaps something in the bag?? When my friend was talking about the birds she sounded almost temporary...ie the birds are the strongest feeling "at this time"?? IDK

I'm just glad she has been found. Prayers of thank you reach the Heavens!!

All of a sudden and on other threads than ours, there were sleuths questioning why Casey had to be rescued on Suburban. On the face of it, stupid since she lives off Suburban and would use it like everyone else in her neighborhood. But it was not a logical question, it was intuition seizing on that road and Casey and impelling a closer look. It was very noticeable, this questioning about Suburban. As though she had no right to be there.

That fresh, newly energised spirit that came in on the weekend was like a roll-up of determination, alertness, and it was talking business. There was no turning back and it was powerful. You could feel it in the ethers. Leonard, with his absolute conviction that we would win through, was a sustained inspiration.

The Full Moon on Caylee's Pluto, the planet that ruled her "grave", timed this for us. But where would we be in the rain without this instrument, the meter man! The whole case was becoming thornier. How badly we needed this break. Thank you, thank you, sir. As for Casey, ripping the days off the calendar, the puzzle is how she ever could have been so confident, manner and place of disposal being her own backyard.
"With great power comes great consequences." Glimpses of the obvious but what an evil interpretation she gave the phrase in taking on the attribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth