GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The final ping is further complicated because calls made from Kelli's apartment may ping off the same tower as calls made from the bar (per a prior post by ?). Is that a fact? Out of the few facts LE has made public, they seem certain that the last ping was from the bar. :waitasec:

My guess, is that when LE found out that it was Nick who took Kelli home, that was the reason for those pond searches, my bet is that he had once lived close to all those pond areas. At that point, it wouldn't have had anything to do with those cell pings. But the searches around the bar, and the apartment complex and places inbetween were directly related to those pings.

Yes, it was said earlier in a post a few days ago that Nick used to live in an abandoned house right by the pond that they were searching all day.

The final ping is further complicated because calls made from Kelli's apartment may ping off the same tower as calls made from the bar (per a prior post by ?). Is that a fact? Out of the few facts LE has made public, they seem certain that the last ping was from the bar. :waitasec:

I agree. LE seemed pretty confident that the pings were from around the bar.

If NH has a cell phone, he may have accidentally brought it along with him ---- and this cell phone would ping off the towers -giving police clues to his where a bouts. We can only hope!! But, he may not have been able to afford a cell phone or ditched the one he used (probably a cheap, pay as use one that can not be tracked)

They can triangulate the cell phone pings from the 2 towers --the bar will be a different location than the apartment (although close).. and they seem pretty solid about last ping at the bar.

For me this is key to the case. I agree with the poster/posters who have said the story of her being dropped off has no ring of truth. It was a story to justify a timeline. The more I think about it given the 2 day gap Kelli was reported missing. She had to have been incapacitated and was in a car or trunk during the short window of 10 mins. back to the bar. Obviously by now that car has been searched and forensics taken which I would think an arrest would have been made regarding such charges. But, they may not have the results back yet which would make sense of searches stopped and the lack of media presence.

The voices in my head are still talking to me, I like alot of confirmation. LE seems pretty confident the last ping was at Froggy's as opposed to her apt. and that could be a triangulation or other data comparing pings known from her apt. or those known at Froggy's or nearby.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Nick made a statement somewhere that he dropped her off at the entrance so she could walk home. Because he said he thought she didn't want him to know where she lived. On another note, I've read here he picked her up from her apt. to go to Froggy's. So I've been questioning for awhile, which is it. He knew where she lived or she didn't want him to know where she lived? The voices in my head yanno... no links, just IMO

Forensics = unknown (is Nicks car impounded?)

I've been searching through earlier posts, yet can anyone or VOH910 confirm that he/she has been verified by a WS moderator? I'm not questioning statements made, but only if a moderator has verified him/her.

The cell phone may have died at the bar - if she was really texting all night. Or someone took the batteries out to avoid GPS tracking via cell phone.

I do agree with you, that she was probably in a car trunk.

Maybe they will get some DNA off the boots.

Yes and lets not forget the bloody shirt and kakhis that they found. They really do have evidence. That is why they said they are worried she is in danger. Once that DNA comes back we are going to get some answers! Hopefully.:please:

IF KB has no cell, then I wonder if she called the bar to reach him? Now a days, almost anyone under 30 yo has a cell even if they can't afford it.

Yes and lets not forget the bloody shirt and kakhis that they found. They really do have evidence. That is why they said they are worried she is in danger. Once that DNA comes back we are going to get some answers! Hopefully.:please:
BBM.

Does anyone have a link to an MSM article handy (not a video) about these?

Also, were sneakers and/or boots found? (media links, plz)

If not handy, I can search for them...

TIA...

The voices in my head are still talking to me, I like alot of confirmation. LE seems pretty confident the last ping was at Froggy's as opposed to her apt. and that could be a triangulation or other data comparing pings known from her apt. or those known at Froggy's or nearby.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Nick made a statement somewhere that he dropped her off at the entrance so she could walk home. Because he said he thought she didn't want him to know where she lived. On another note, I've read here he picked her up from her apt. to go to Froggy's. So I've been questioning for awhile, which is it. He knew where she lived or she didn't want him to know where she lived? The voices in my head yanno... no links, just IMO

I asked this exact question a few days ago. VOH responded to me with the fact that Nick did pick her up but he didn't say exactly where he picked her up from.

I've been searching through earlier posts, yet can anyone or VOH910 confirm that he/she has been verified by a WS moderator? I'm not questioning statements made, but only if a moderator has verified him/her.

Not yet. I have already talked with a moderator about this and I have decided once I am comfortable revealing my name I will have no problems becoming verified.

They can pinpoint within feet of where a person was standing based on the signal from the phone to the tower in some cases . I believe that to be true in this case because of the amount of towers. Keli more then likey have a smartphone andriod or I phone ,which could have had all kinds of apps the clock your exact GPS location. Until the battery is gone.

Not yet. I have already talked with a moderator about this and I have decided once I am comfortable revealing my name I will have no problems becoming verified.

I'm sure I won't be the only WS member that isn't comfortable with this. :sheesh:

Again, I believe his story of dropping her off in front of the complex is just a ruse.Even if he didn't pick her up I believe he may have known where she lived and her comings and goings.

If Nicks car isn't impounded then there is not much of a case.

Nothing wrong with voices, that's just your mind working at a higher level.

VOH if you have his phone number and email you should run searches on the web ,you never know what kinda stuff people are posting or where. JMO.

His facebook was deleted before I could pull the email off of it,but the email should be auto saved to all his friend andriods if they were his friend on facebook ,even if the facebook disapears I believe the email remains in the contacts that are sync'd.

BBM.

Does anyone have a link to an MSM article handy (not a video) about these?

Also, were sneakers and/or boots found? (media links, plz)

If not handy, I can search for them...

TIA...

it was a video... it was not printed that I can recall.. but it was a main stream media video

I'm sure I won't be the only WS member that isn't comfortable with this. :sheesh:

I'm going to welcome VOH into our community regardless of who he or she is. I'll listen to the theories and insight they can provide, but I'll take everything with a grain of salt until their identity is verified. VOH, I don't want you to feel like you're unwanted because you prefer anonymity at this point. Please keep providing insight and if, at the end of the investigation, you feel is the right time to come forward, I'd support you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd