Casey on Piers Morgan

Cheney Mason is STILL the biggest BS artist ever! I had to gag when he pulled out those "unsolicited" letters of support for the $^^#%%! Oh really, you prolly typed them up yourself, LIAR!

When you all are done here go and read some of the comments on Pierce Morgans CNN Blog. There is a lot of anger and a few screwballs. Also anger on the Orlando Sentinel Blog.

She is enjoying reading books. She is reading the Hunger Games, she esp likes books about international travel.

SHE WOULD LIKE TO BE A MOTHER AGAIN. TO TAKE THAT RISK.
He said this? I can't even respond.

Mason says he believes everything Casey says. He also said that he is too experienced and smart for her to ever pull the wool over his eyes. Idiot.

A fool and his money.

So if in fact she made money of of this interview, will she report it to her Parole officer next month or will this all be hidden. I do hope this is investigated.

Ignore her and she will go away....feed them, and they will keep coming back for more....

Mason says he believes everything Casey says. He also said that he is too experienced and smart for her to ever pull the wool over his eyes. Idiot.
I wish someone would send to his Twitter account a link to that interview he gave when he was just a legal "analyst" and knew she was guilty.
Why doesn't anyone bring that up??

He's just getting himself primed for the big payoff.

I agree with you here RR0004 and I think we should be bracing ourselves for a lot more of the same as she comes off probation and starts wanting to earn some money by talking to anyone and everyone who will pay her to sit in front of a camera.

I've got some questions for her though - if she pays no attention to the media, how does she know they have been horrible? And if she doesn't watch anything about herself on TV or in the papers, how does she know people have a misconception about her and hate her? And why if she's doing none of this is she in fear for her life??/:waitasec:

And for the fools who have or will interview her - what exactly are you expecting her to say? Yes, I killed my kid and got away with it? It's clearly obvious to any thinking person that she did that very thing - but seriously - why are talking heads pushing this carp???

Morgan‏@piersmorgan

Tune in tonight to hear more from my extraordinary Casey Anthony conversation - money, beer, drugs, lies. She addresses it all.

He forgot to tweet about the issue that is most concerning to HER - the weight gain rumors! I think he even said that "one thing she said she wanted people to know....."
Now, THAT does sound just like Casey. I can believe that.

Money? When I read that tweet I assumed they were going to address all the money SHE STOLE from her family & friends...maybe explain stealing from her grandfather's nursing home account... Did they even talk about money??? I don't recall anything being said about it... unless they talked about how broke she is now or money for an interview... I think they denied that though.. :waitasec:

Beer? Drugs? The only thing I heard was her saying she wasn't the party girl the mean ol media painted her out to be...

Lies... Well, WTH. Casey Anthony and Lies = synonymous. Not sure what to say except I missed any confession or expression of remorse. Hell, I don't recall her even taking responsiblity for even one lie.

I wish someone would send to his Twitter account a link to that interview he gave when he was just a legal "analyst" and new she was guilty.

I posted about this on FB, I haven't forgotten... :maddening:

"Cheney Mason is STILL the lying dirtbag he's always been! Remember him being on TV before he got on the defense team, saying this was a slam dunk case and Casey was going to fry??? Guess he hopes not too many people knew or remember THAT!"

It was a 10 minute 3-way phone call. PM called CM who put <modsnip> on speaker phone.

By PM's own admission at the start of the show, he said it felt very "random at times". So he must have had to present a bunch of questions, she answered with soundbites, and he had to make enough heads or tails out of it all to make it sound like heavy journalism. Remember folks, before this gig, PM was in charge of England's red-haired stepson version of the National Enquirer... before he was caught & fired in disgrace for publishing hoax photographs.

Really it was just a temperature-taking stunt to test the waters at almost a year after the shameful verdict. Is Joe Public still going to make a fuss if a network gets her on-air, or is she still the media's greatest lepor?

The answer is YES.

I bet she has this site up right now and reading. May she go find comfort with her small group of deluded fans because she is not going to get it here.

You're damn right Whisp. May she rot in he//...!!!

Also: She has fans, really, update me please!!!!!!!!!

Ignore her and she will go away....feed them, and they will keep coming back for more....

We need to designate one or two members to look up this stuff and come back and report to the rest of us.

I don't want that <modsnip> to know she's getting any "hits".

:sick:

She is enjoying reading books. She is reading the Hunger Games, she esp likes books about international travel.

SHE WOULD LIKE TO BE A MOTHER AGAIN. TO TAKE THAT RISK.

Sadly, the only risk is to the poor child.

It was a 10 minute 3-way phone call. PM called CM who put <modsnip> on speaker phone.

By PM's own admission at the start of the show, he said it felt very "random at times". So he must have had to present a bunch of questions, she answered with soundbites, and he had to make enough heads or tails out of it all to make it sound like heavy journalism. Remember folks, before this gig, PM was in charge of England's red-haired stepson version of the National Enquirer... before he was caught & fired in disgrace for publishing hoax photographs.

Really it was just a temperature-taking stunt to test the waters at almost a year after the shameful verdict. Is Joe Public still going to make a fuss if a network gets her on-air, or is she still the media's greatest lepor?

The answer is YES.

Re. the first bold: I was so irate I could barely listen...not kidding. I had a more visceral reaction than even I anticipated. That makes sense though... Cheney Mason doesn't do anything unless it is understood that HE calls the shots.

Re. the bottom bold: I totally agree! This was simply a gauge to get the pulse of the public a year later. There is a reason this wasn't a teaser for the past month on CNN... because they knew better. So they did this short 15 min. infomercial to test the waters. They will go down trying everything they can to make serious money off of REAL big, exclusive interview. The public has completely thwarted their $$$$$ plans and that is the one thing that really pisses them off.

FGS, she got the Pinellas 12 and walked away after murdering and dumping Caylee in the woods. Even that is not enough for her. Always wanting more. Never gonna be enough. Not ever.

I wish someone would send to his Twitter account a link to that interview he gave when he was just a legal "analyst" and new she was guilty.

I believe when asked before he was on the defense team he said she was guilty. When questioned about it after he joined he either said he never said or could not recall. How convenient. Selective memory comes in handy for him.

We need to get in touch with Roy Kronk and have him find that puppy.

:drink:
Oh, Whisperer...I know you're so worried about that puppy...but heck if you don't make me laugh every time you mention the poor dear.

I believe when asked before he was on the defense team he said she was guilty. When questioned about it after he joined he either said he never said or could not recall. How convenient. Selective memory comes in handy for him.
I've been looking for it (no luck yet)...'cause I think EVERYONE should remember. Wish I tweeted.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back