2008.09.02. REVISIT Will she accept the limited immunity deal?

will casey accept the state's offer of limited immunity tomorrow?

• yep

Votes: 15 5.0%
  • nope

Votes: 267 89.6%
  • dunno

Votes: 16 5.4%

• Total voters
About the Zanax. My 24 year old son cannot swallow pills. He simply tells the pharmacist and he puts the drug in liquid or a chewable tablet. My son does not take Zanax so I do not know about this specific drug but so far all the medicine he has had to take comes with these choices. We all know that the liquid can be taste altered with flavoring.

I can hear the people in the State's Attorneys Office now, "I can't believe we even offered her that deal! Waste....HUGE waste!!" hehehe

Yeah, Cindy still does all the talking. Why have a spokesperson if they don't speak for you? But, like Casey, Cindy's a talker and apparently whatever the situation--beloved grand daughter missing, probably dead, daughter in jail, probably the murderer, delusional, drugged, making people who hear her more annoyed with every word she speaks, she just HAS to keep talkin'. She can't stop. Someone who loves her, her family, a friend has got to get her to shut up. She is not doing herself, her family or Caylee any good.

What's the difference anyway.... the spokesman was JUST AS bad as Cindy.

It's pretty pathetic that after all this time, none of them can grasp the simple fact that the public does NOT want to hear about Casey & all sorts of ridiculous excuses.... the public's ONLY INTEREST is in finding Caylee.

These people are ONLY using the media to defend Casey & act as if Caylee was some stranger who is the cause of all Casey's legal troubles.

I believe as most of you do that LE in this case is being so very careful and professional. I think they have been outstanding in everything and this is one time I am glad I haven't been given all the facts and appreciate them holding the evidence close. Oh no, friends, please don't misunderstand me, this is not to compare in any shape, form or fashion the OCSD with the law enforcement in the Simpson case. No comparison, none whatsoever. Particularly during the interrogation at Universal, I have been impressed with every facet of their handling of this case. I commend and respect them and even with the head start being weeks of no knowledge, I believe they will solve this case. I am just saying that my respect for JB is not very high on the scale of representation.

Just wanted to throw this out there: I can't take Xanax because it causes me to have severe blackouts. I was prescribed Xanax once before my wedding and I had no memory whatsoever of helping my mom & sister-in-law address over 100 invitations. They were stunned when I asked when we were going to get it done, since we had spent an entire day on it. And this happened with me taking the prescribed amount--one small pill.

Memory loss is a commom side effect of Xanax--it does not even have to be mixed with alcohol to happen.

If Caylee were given even a small amt. of Xanax, it would be easy for her to die of an overdose.

I have a 3 year old daughter, and there's NO WAY she would just go to sleep in a strange bed with a loud, drunken party going on. Especially if Mommy weren't right there with her. She would be terrified. I strongly suspect drugging of Caylee.

Just wanted to throw this out there: I can't take Xanax because it causes me to have severe blackouts. I was prescribed Xanax once before my wedding and I had no memory whatsoever of helping my mom & sister-in-law address over 100 invitations. They were stunned when I asked when we were going to get it done, since we had spent an entire day on it. And this happened with me taking the prescribed amount--one small pill.

Memory loss is a commom side effect of Xanax--it does not even have to be mixed with alcohol to happen.

If Caylee were given even a small amt. of Xanax, it would be easy for her to die of an overdose.

I have a 3 year old daughter, and there's NO WAY she would just go to sleep in a strange bed with a loud, drunken party going on. Especially if Mommy weren't right there with her. She would be terrified. I strongly suspect drugging of Caylee.

That is very true.

I suspect that if Casey drugged Caylee it would be with over the counter childrens cough or antihistamin syrup. That is alot more likely and doesn't taste so bad. I really don't think she drugged her tho. I think she just hid her in the trunk when she wanted to party and she did it one time too many. Poor child. I wish LE could somehow prove that Casey kept her in the trunk at times.

<<A two or 3 year old cannot swallow a pill>>

True, but what if a pill is crushed and mixed with juice or food?

Zanax are very small, and she would only have to give her a half of one, I think it could be disguised....JMO

This has bothered me too, wasn't it Amy who said that Casey would put her on the couch during parties and Caylee would just go to sleep. From the pictures I have seen these are not low key party people thus Zanny the Nanny would care of Caylee.

Cindy is drugged-- she needs to rest and not speak---why not let the spokesperson handle the media?

And those people beating at the door of their home --is so wrong.

I understand the frustration at Casey and confused some of us are at how delusional of what appears to be deep denial of what has happen to Caylee but no one has the right IMO invade their home like that and shout or bang on their doors--

As for those 'thosands' of people Cindy is talking to daily that believe LE is messed up and that Caylee is alive-- someone should screen these calls , there are apparently lonely/messed up people out there just wanting to talk to them . It is enabling and blinding them to what they need to come to grips with and accept.

They think the FBI and LE are just jokes-- they are ONLY doing their jobs.

I have to chime in about the Xanax. The lowest dosage (.25) is a *very* small pill--smaller than an advil. I am not speaking as to the blue bars that people who abuse the drug use to party. The lowest dosage is ***tiny***. If Caylee could eat a bite of anything it could be put inside of it (like a bite of burger) and she would not even notice.
My cat got Xanax for anxiety and obsessive licking. I cut one of the .25's into 1/6 and gave it to the cat. If any creature would not take a pill, it's a cat. The cat took the pill!

This has bothered me too, wasn't it Amy who said that Casey would put her on the couch during parties and Caylee would just go to sleep. From the pictures I have seen these are not low key party people thus Zanny the Nanny would care of Caylee.

Yes, it was in Amy's statement and it really, really struck a chord with me. I have two young children and my oldest was always very easy-going and adaptable. He also slept like a rock. But no way would he go to sleep in the midst of a party, on a strange couch no less. I actually had to read her statement twice because I couldn't believe what I was reading. I'm sure LE has picked up on these statements as well.

My cat got Xanax for anxiety and obsessive licking. I cut one of the .25's into 1/6 and gave it to the cat. If any creature would not take a pill, it's a cat. The cat took the pill!
Early on, when this theory was first posted, I had questions about this drug because I had never heard about it. Someone explaining it to me mentioned that it often given to pets for anxiety. The Anthony's have 2 Yorkies. I hope LE has checked with their vet. I just can't get past the fact that "Zanny took her" is one of the only consistencies in Casey's story. I tend to think she was drugged. That is why LE was not called.

I agree. I think Casey has been consistant with the whole "Zanny took her." I truly believe something happened to Caylee while on the Zanax her mother gave her and Casey has had a psychotic break with reality. Or she had a psychotic break first and then something happened to Caylee. I do think whether by a drug or not Caylee suffocated in the car. I mean look at Casey and her demeanor. She is not normal acting. I do not want her to get off on an insanity defense but I so do not think she is right mentally. She has virtually no expression. She has expressed no sadness or fear for her daughter. Even if God forbid, I ever killed my child I still think I would grieve over his/her death. She shows nothing. I really just think she had broken with reality whether before or after Caylee's death.

Where is all of this Xanax talk coming from? Is it just because Zanny reminded someone of Xanax being referred to as Xanny and it went from there? Or has it been proven that Casey or Cindy or someone in the home took or was prescribed Xanax?

<<those people beating at the door of their home --is so wrong.

I understand the frustration at Casey and confused some of us are at how delusional of what appears to be deep denial of what has happen to Caylee but no one has the right IMO invade their home like that and shout or bang on their doors-- >>

100% agree. Good post.

Just wanted to throw this out there: I can't take Xanax because it causes me to have severe blackouts. I was prescribed Xanax once before my wedding and I had no memory whatsoever of helping my mom & sister-in-law address over 100 invitations. They were

Snipped..

I agree I have a 3 year old and there is NO WAY in heck she would sleep. My daughter would be up trying to hang out and see what everyone was doing. They are way too curious at this age to fall asleep on a sofa in the midst of a party..no way in heck.

I have a prescription for Xanax 0.25mg. My daughter's dad has cancer and I was very nervous thinking of having to tell her, she gets very emotional, I requested something for anxiety so that I would be prepared when I had the talk with my daughter. I took the pill around 4PM, talked with my daughter, she took it MUCH better than I thought and I was out like a light the rest of the night!!!! I had no idea it would do me that way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back