Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

Okay folks, I gotta go. If anyone needs those pictures, I do have copies saved and I am sure there are other people around here that do too. Just PM me, if you can't find anyone else.

don't stay away to loooooong. LOL

I didn't delete any pics... I should have them also. Also the facebook where I got them they are still up.

So who do we think is reading here that would be interested in pulling any and all pictures of interest...Hmmmm

:wave:

Whoever you are, we have the best interests of Caylee at heart, ultimately. This IS all about HER in the end....really just about her.

edited on request

FYI~ I removed it within seconds & I didn't know that public info is "off limits" in here.

:hand:

It's in the TOS and people have been banned for doing this. And with the speed this thread is moving, there is no way I could have seen you edited your post. I do apologize if you felt targeted but it isn't fair game to post info on this site in that manner. It is also exceedingly frustrating when all the information that I put out there already is just ignored completely. I live one street away from the house we're discussing, I've tried to be helpful here, and I get ignored or :hand:

Just thinking aloud.....

Is Lauren the brunette wth the braids?
I've seen that wallpaper from the Oviedo house party before.....

Would the large woman on the beach be "Zenaida" (the babysitter)?

ZG says she has a brand new red Ford Focus
Casey says to look for a silver Ford Focus

Yes, it's the first photo of Casey not hamming it up to the camera......

I think it depends on the year, I've been to Disney World in mid January and it was 90 degrees..
New Year's and in sweatshirts/coats at night! Cool during the day as well. You have to know my travel luck, though.

Why, cause Caylee doesn't want Lee holding her? Half of the pictures of my kids are like that, either because they do't want to be held right then or they are throwing a fit, wanting the camera for themselves.

NO, its like shes reaching out to someone.

i dont have the address to that house, but it would make sense to check tax records to see if it was sold this summer and vacant during the time of june 15-july 15, right? I found this oc tax records site if someone wants to check. Hope i am being helpful and not annoying, I never read the other thread discussing this, so I am coming into this discussion blindly.
http://tax.ocgov.com/tcweb/search_page.asp

from my research I have discovered a few things. This add was sent to LE at begin of Aug so I know LE has it. Some poster on here named something like ucfmommy, last week posted that the house is no longer empty on L Jessup. The pic of casey and caylee are from a bbq in June 07 at Lauren and Amy's house, same place/time ricardo met casey. Annie D's album is where the pic is from and was posted before 08. Unless Lauren moved from there, troy b is supposedly living with her now. Possibly on a river chase rd in orl fl.

Hmmmm... June 07 Caylee would've been one year younger and much smaller (I would think?) This Caylee appears to be the same age as the Caylee in the nursing home pix - what do y'all think?

It's in the TOS and people have been banned for doing this. And with the speed this thread is moving, there is no way I could have seen you edited your post. I do apologize if you felt targeted but it isn't fair game to post info on this site in that manner. It is also exceedingly frustrating when all the information that I put out there already is just ignored completely. I live one street away from the house we're discussing, I've tried to be helpful here, and I get ignored or :hand:
I hear you UCF mom!

OT question for you...I've tried to get info on Full Sail's academic calendar and can't seem to find it. Just thought it was odd that the school is still in session in June in Fla. I do understand they have all types of programs, but just wanted to verify.

Maybe it would be helpful to post the other Oviedo thread link instead of getting angry at people who are just finding this one on the front page?

It's not that you said it. I'm glad you said it because I didn't realize it. However, you were being extremely rude and snarky. JMO. You could have easily PMd me w/ a friendly or informative hint rather than getting nasty, that's all I'm saying.

I am sorry all. I am a newbie and posted pics I never seen on the myspace/facebook thread. Someone saw something interesting and made this thread. I didn't know an original thread like this exsisted. :slap: me lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back