Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Ci...Fla/-/1637132/18308596/-/etubf3z/-/index.html

Civil attorney says lawsuits are trapping Casey Anthony in Central Fla.
Anthony files for bankruptcy, could clear her from civil lawsuits
Published On: Jan 28 2013 04:46:45 PM EST

Local 6 spoke to some residents at the Ocean Woods Condominiums who said they have seen a woman resembling Anthony on the property.

"She walks a dog, she usually has a body guard with her," said Monica Vandevender. "My husband has seen her out here before too."

neighbor - very common knowledge everybody that I've talked to here knows

Vendevender said initially the idea of Anthony living in her community concerned her
I was at first thinking that all of these people that have this anger towards her would pretty much start to inundate Ocean Woods but they have not

We reached out to the property manager for Ocean Woods trying to get a statement but we did not get a return call

Dakota Wheeler says if it's supposed to be a secret it's the worst kept one

Ocean Woods at 8766 Live Oak Ct Cape Canaveral
rent starts at $595 PER WEEK!

Well well well. It looks like these residents have not only seen her but state it is the "worst kept secret" that she is there.

Looks like the social media "rumors" turned out to hold some weight...again. Thanks TT,I knew there was something to what you were saying.

How does the saying go? Oh yeah... "thou doth protest too much"

Bodyguards don't work for nothing, so what resources does she really have that just never make it onto paper in her name?
Probably one of her internet 'killer groupies'.

The only person worse than Casey Anthony or any killer are the groupies. :crazy: :what:

I have only a vague curiosity about where she lives ~ unless, of course, it's in my or my family's neighborhood. Where ever it is ~ I hope the neighbors all either snub her or give her a hard time.
What galls me is that she's still not even carrying her own weight. She is obviously not paying her own way. No job. But in spite of having made no effort to earn any money, has no compunction in asking the taxpayers, once again, to bail her out.
George? George, of all the people she has pooped on, is the one who is primarily providing for her? He was always duplicitous ~ swore on the stand that he would do anything to protect her and then "washed his hands" after his testimony, went behind Cindy's back with testimony to LE and then after Casey's unspeakable accusations he still stood by Cindy even though she supported Casey to the point of obvious perjury.
So . . . are the sightings with the dog real. Whoop ~ and a bodyguard, too! If they're true it means she lied (surprise, surprise!) on her bankruptcy paperwork about not having any animals. Which is an insignificant lie in comparison to the lies about not having any gifts or income.
Please, Lord, allow these new legal people have some common sense. Let them realize that if she has no income or gifts she wouldn't be able to have the life style we've been led to believe she is living. Lord, please let at least one government employee be honest and honorable enough to find a way to hold her to the true spirit of the law rather than only the letter of the law.
We need a man or woman here with enough guts to hold her feet to the fire. To investigate enough to discover that her lies continue on even to her bankruptcy application.

Posters have mentioned here and there that FCA has come out..... into the news again (had to think about how to phrase that) because of the Jody Arias trial.

I wonder if FCA and her Defense Team supporters and advisors think in some sick place in their mind that FCA actually looks good next to Jody....:waitasec:

After all, the crime FCA was accused of .....:banghead: wasn't full of stab wounds and slit throats and blood all over the place...the details were so tidy - a neat garbage bag or two...some duct tape......:furious:

I can picture those thoughts as a "reasoning" for all this press right now..........:furious: :furious: :furious: ........Weird logic from a social media consultant....:banghead: :banghead:
I have followed the Arias case and FCA is worse. There is nothing worse than murdering your little precious child! Don't get me wrong, Jodi Arias comes close and is a disgusting, disturbed, cold blooded killer...but nothing can compare to the entire Ant clan. It's a total sum of scum with that family. FCA is the worst of the worst. :furious: And..because I know FCA follows here, Jodi is much prettier. :floorlaugh:

I have followed the Arias case and FCA is worse. There is nothing worse than murdering your little precious child! Don't get me wrong, Jodi Arias comes close and is a disgusting, disturbed, cold blooded killer...but nothing can compare to the entire Ant clan. It's a total sum of scum with that family. FCA is the worst of the worst. :furious: And..because I know FCA follows here, Jodi is much prettier. :floorlaugh:

RBBM. . . . and slimmer, too! :eek:

RBBM. . . . and slimmer, too! :eek:

...and no bacne.. W'sup :seeya:

...and no bacne.. W'sup :seeya:

And a better photographer!

Oh, and at least she is selling her drawling instead of her victim's photos.........not that I agree in anyway with either profiting off their crimes.
:banghead::jail::banghead:

Reports say they got $600K from Dr Phil for an interview! George was given a new job by David Deese the owner of Quinco- the same guy that flew them to the Bahamas in his private plane, to 'relax'... IMO Cindy won't be returning to work- as her daughter said, she learned to 'milk the disability system' right away and lives in a permanent state of entitlement. Knowing their spending habits they will blow through that in no time.

BBM-Oh, that's right. I now remember hearing about that. I wonder what position he holds with Quinco. I'm surprised because I always had the impression, George never wanted to work. I knew about the 600K from Dr. Phil. I'm guessing they may have received funds from other sources we know nothing about. Post trial,I predicted the A's would upgrade into a larger,more lavish house. Apparently, I was wrong on that one.

however much they got, it's gone. just keeping Casey in style would eat through it fast. Any Casey hopes to make from an interview won't last. These grifters are not penny-pinchers. They're 'The Anthonys' they eat the best, wear the best, and go the best. Let's say she makes a million from an interview. Once she talks, she's done. She's a one sit down wonder. And how many of her fans will pay her way a year from now? you need to get a return on your investment and they can't. She owes too many slices of the payout pie. And the payout shrinks as time goes on and if she doesn't address the real issues, the payout shrinks even more.

And a better photographer!

Oh, and at least she is selling her drawling instead of her victim's photos.........not that I agree in anyway with either profiting off their crimes.
:banghead::jail::banghead:

hmm prettier...check...better "build"/figure...check...better photographer...check...talented in other ways/drawing eg..check...thanks for pointing those out. you know FCA or one of her ICP's troll this site and report back to them as to what we say....wonder if we will see FCA original artwork make its appearence?? :floorlaugh: its petty but i delight in the fact that these "comparisions" and how fca falls short will make her :furious:

oh yeah jodi's victim was an adult capable of defending himself vs a small child which stood NO chance.

I agree
The picture is not an indication of where she is living.

That is not the Atlantic Ocean behind her..IF she is in Brevard county it's either the Banana River or Indian River Lagoon..

The dock and the plastic Adirondack patio chair indicates to me it's someone's home/backyard

Unless they carted that chair in a pick up truck and placed in along a river or lake shore park in order to take that picture.

I've spent a lot of time in both Rivers on a boat. Most of the houses are on canals with stone seawalls. If the house is directly on the river, there is usually water right up to the grass/mangroves - no sand. You can't destroy mangroves without a permit. I for the life of me cannot figure out where this picture was taken if it was taken in Brevard County. I'm not saying it's not, I just can't figure it out.

TotallyAgree

BBM-Oh, that's right. I now remember hearing about that. I wonder what position he holds with Quinco. I'm surprised because I always had the impression, George never wanted to work. I knew about the 600K from Dr. Phil. I'm guessing they may have received funds from other sources we know nothing about. Post trial,I predicted the A's would upgrade into a larger,more lavish house. Apparently, I was wrong on that one.

Here is their website - click on About us for a photo of George.
Someone handed him a badge that said 'Safety Director'.....:waitasec:
David Deese must have a twisted sense of humor.

http://www.quincoelectrical.com/home.html

"indeed the irony is rich"

From what I have read David Deese has had a lot of troubles with the law.
Taking the A's under his wing is his way of getting back at LE.... IMO

and if you look at the facebook page for the 'company' you'll find CA and GA dishing out their famous chili at a cookoff. Wow.
Further in, i saw a badge for LA Maybe Quinco has adopted them all.

UGH. And pics of little kids running around at the party... I just couldn't be that nice.... no matter WHO i worked for.

@charok: "indeed the irony is rich"

That would be "iorny" ... :D

and if you look at the facebook page for the 'company' you'll find CA and GA dishing out their famous chili at a cookoff. Wow.
Further in, i saw a badge for LA Maybe Quinco has adopted them all.

UGH. And pics of little kids running around at the party... I just couldn't be that nice.... no matter WHO i worked for.

Lee Anthony has a name tag there but no title... :waitasec:

Well well well. It looks like these residents have not only seen her but state it is the "worst kept secret" that she is there.

Looks like the social media "rumors" turned out to hold some weight...again. Thanks TT,I knew there was something to what you were saying.

How does the saying go? Oh yeah... "thou doth protest too much"

Uh huh - so these are residents who have seen her, and obviously don't want their privacy protected because they'll stoop to talking to Longo and Helling.....but NO ONE has taken a picture??? No one said - what time does "she and her bodyguard" walk "her dog"? A media guy is in town long enough to talk to people but not long enough to catch her walking by??:banghead:

Oh that's credibility for you. Investigative Journalism at it's finest.

I want to know why no one asks "the next question"! Okay FCA, you have reconciled with your father? Next question and the important one - "has your father reconciled with you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member