SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I am glad to see them step out and charge them even though Heather hasn't been found yet. One thing I've discovered during my years on Websleuths is that there are a LOT of killers out there because LE is unable to find missing people. Maybe if there are more jurisdictions who aren't afraid to step out, more killers will be taken off the streets. :please:

This is my personal opinion and not necessarily the opinion of Websleuths LLC. Feel free to respectfully disagree.

I totally agree! I just wish this LE could go and have a poke around the Dylan Redwine investigation for a start. Seems to me there are similarities in that there seems to be a definite last person or persons in contact with the missing person both cases ..... and both cases seem to have an "obvious" person of interest. Same for the Katelyn Markham case too. I'm so glad that Heather's case isn't hit a standstill, like those two appear to have.

People keep trying, but the mods keep deleting the posts. I had one thread bookmarked from this morning and now it is gone.

I am just now seeing that....they took down most of her trip reports....

are you a disboard member too? small world!

South Carolina Capital Homicide/Murder
Definition of Capital Homicide
Murder in connection with any criminal sexual conduct, kidnapping, burglary, armed robbery, larceny with use of deadly weapon, poison, drug trafficking, physical torture during commission of a drug trafficking felony; prior murder conviction; dismemberment of a person; knowingly created great risk of death to multiple persons in public place; for money or monetary value; judicial officer, solicitor, or other officer of the court (or formers) because of exercise of duties; agent/employee of another; law enforcement officer, peace officer, correction employees, fireman (or formers) related to duty; family members of abovementioned; multiple victims; victim is a child 11 or under; killing of a witness; killing by mob, lynching; killing during a duel Method of ExecutionElectrocution or lethal injection, at the election of the defendant, but if lethal injection is held unconstitutional, then electrocution; if election is waived, then lethal injection -
See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/south-...tal-punishment-laws.html#sthash.JFMb3vmp.dpuf

I'm looking at the photos from today's court appearance. One of them shows Mr. Elvis just feet from TM. My stomach is turning in sickness for him. And are we SURE that she's only 41? Wow, maybe she aged a lot last Sept/Oct.

BBM. I know, right? I can't imagine how TE could hold himself back from jumping on them.

I almost feel like I should put a PSA out on the theme park and trip reports forum! She's been around a WHILE.

It will probably be deleted. I am not a member there, but went over there this morning to see if there was discussion. Seems the mods are deleting the threads whenever the issue is brought up.

I will never understand how a human being could harm someone and think they can get away with it. Lives ruin forever over something that could just be walked away from. Heather reminds me of myself and friends of mine when we were 20. Careless and free. I did date some men 10 years older. You are just out looking for yourself.

Great job to LE and all other members who got these charges to take place.

Sad for Heather' family and friends. Heather trusted this man, makes me so angry. Heather had her whole life. I hope Justice will help her family and friends heal.

I'm a dis boarder too...no current trips planned so I haven't been active lately.

Can we post a link to a new fb page for the murder trial of HE? There is a VERY interesting comment about what the IE charges are from but not sure if I can post it. Mods???

No smiling today.

530b78e514f35.image.jpg

Oh Tammy, that just isn't your color at all! It makes you look washed out. But on the bright side, your belt matches wonderfully, and the twin bracelets just seal that deal with the outfit. I'm sorry you booked on such a short notice, as sometimes the deals just aren't worth it. Enjoy your stay! Maybe you learn to fold the towels into a disney character to brighten up the room. You've got the color scheme already going... yellow, black and red! And that pesky Sidney. Well girl, you won't have to worry about him seeing another woman for quite some time! I do hope you enjoy female companionship with your fellow roomies. :loveyou::jail::loveyou::jail: (said in my most sarcastic minnie mouse tone)

:please: The police have done a wonderful job keeping the case very close to the vest! I do hope this will get the residents to trust LE in their area, and let them finish their job. Today I pray their detective skills pay off, and they are able to find Heather without any help from either perp! No deals! You can do it LE!! You can!! The pressure to find her before something happens to the perps is removed. Take your time, comb through that evidence, continue to keep it close to the vest! :loveyou:

:moo:

Bond Hearing is 3/17- St. Patrick's Day.

I usually kick back a coupla green beers, walk past the Chicago River (which this Irishtown dyes green every year!) and enjoy the night with friends.

St. Patrick was kidnapped while a teen (IIRC) and taken as a slave. He escaped. Pardon the off-topic, but, I'm going to be praying to St. Patrick for the rightful punishment of THESE kidnappers - these...people...who murdered Heather.

Luck of the Irish and all that...

JUSTICE FOR HEATHER!

1st I would like to send my very deep heartfelt sympathy to the Elvis family. I just started following this case last Thurs. I haven't learned very much about Heather, but her picture shows a very pretty, happy young woman.
RIP Heather

O/T
As for St. Patricks Day, March 17th, it is a very lucky day indeed, as I was born:shamrock: , except for blue eyes, I'm very Irisha. I party Irish at the Irish bar every yr. dressed in green:beersign:. I will send my " Luck of the Irish" to the Proscuters on March 17. I would be very surprised if they get bail.

This March 17th will mark the start of SQDRISP (San Quentin Death Row Inmate Scott Peterson) 9 th yr. He arrived at SQ on March 17th 2005.

And the Arias trial was supposed to start 3/17,pushed back.:tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member