GUILTY PA - Brandi Dunn, 22, found slain in burned Grove City home, 14 Jan 2006

mssheila said:
This one has me just baffled. Brandi died on Jan 14th/ 15th. We are now at APRIL 4th. Almost 3 full months have passed and they haven't even named a POI! I mean.. if I feel overwrought over this, what must her friends and family feel? I'm sure the family is privy to more info than we are, but even so! I'm disgusted by the lack of coverage. I even had to slow down in coming here to WS, because I was getting so upset each time I would click the thread and see absolutely NOTHING new. I cannot fathom what could possibly take so long. Her husband was at the scene. Her husband was caught lying about multiple things that happened in those early morning hours... chasing an intruder without leaving footprints... tampering with the myspace accounts... lying about his whereabouts and his truck breaking down. What the h*ll is the hold up? Why isn't he behind BARS? :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar
I'm with you MsSheila, I want to know what is going on. It's too quiet.:banghead:

the original tez said:
I'm with you MsSheila, I want to know what is going on. It's too quiet.:banghead:
WAY too quiet. Not even an update by the local PD on the investigation. What is going on??????

mssheila said:
WAY too quiet. Not even an update by the local PD on the investigation. What is going on??????
I don't know. I was thinking the word, coverup, but maybe they are just getting their ducks in a row....:rolleyes:

Maybe it is time for an email campaigne to the local news sources up there.

misterallgood said:
Bump -- a reliable source has told me that there will be a press conference held by authorities investigating Brandi's murder today, April 10, at 1:30 pm EDT.

http://huffcrimeblog.com/?p=532

The source wasn't sure of the content, but they don't hold pressers like this to hear their heads rattle.

Steve

Thanks for the heads-up, Steve! ;)

fran

It is on our local news right now that an arrest warrant has been issued for the arrest of Scott.

I don't have a link, it is not on the website yet, don't know why!

The station website is wpxi.com. I have to leave, so I cannot keep checking right now, but they have it as breaking news on TV right now.

It sure is!

They have the story on the website now.....

http://www.wpxi.com/news/8595181/detail.html

GROVE CITY, Pa. -- There are new developments in a three-month-old murder case in Grove City.

Police issued an arrest warrant Monday for Scott Dunn, the husband of a local woman who died in a fatal fire.Brandi Dunn, 22, died in January after her parents' home went up in flames.

Police tracked Scott to the city of Pittsburgh where he was getting ready to go to the Pirates home opener.

Scott got to enjoy the Superbowl but I don't think that he's going to enjoy the Pirates home opener. Glad he was finally arrested.

Shadow205 said:
Police tracked Scott to the city of Pittsburgh where he was getting ready to go to the Pirates home opener.

Scott got to enjoy the Superbowl but I don't think that he's going to enjoy the Pirates home opener. Glad he was finally arrested.

LOL, I love that. I think it is so appropriate.

I know I'm just a plain ole citizen BUT it took LE long enough. I know they needed to get their ducks in a row...etc. But the guy had months of freedom, fun, women probably, booze, and baseball.

I heard this on the news tonight and am so relieved. I'll bet ole Scott thought he had gotten away free and clear. I'm sure this is a relief for Brandy's family just knowing that Scott is locked up somewhere. It's hard when your daughter is dead and the killer is walking around free as a bird.

Yes!!! Yes!!!!

Poor guy, couldn't even enjoy the baseball game before he was arrested...I feel sorry for him, NOT!!!!!

Crowd expected for Dunn hearing
Expecting a crowd, authorities are moving Scott A. Dunn’s preliminary hearing on charges he killed his wife from District Justice Lawrence Silvis’ Worth Township court to the Grove City borough building...The hearing is set for June 27 and 28...Epstein said his office has subpoenaed more than 20 witnesses to testify at the preliminary hearing, which he expects to take up to two full days

http://www.sharonherald.com/local/local_story_162225350.html

Scott2 will be in court tomorrow and the next day.... The ball has finally begun rolling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back