TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good am... so this is 'Blue.' I don't recall her from the other trials for some reason(?) Noticed she's wearing blue too, is that blue as in Crips... :waitasec: ok I see I'm gonna need coffee to get thru this omg I'm skerda Blue... gittin loud

:parrot:

I don't remember her testifying before either.

Next Witness: Waggoner, oops, is that someone's cell phone?

Explosives, arson expert. Was assigned in Knoxville 1/10 and told to travel to Kentucky to locate suspects. Met w other agents in Lebanon to discuss and enlist USMarshalls and other local LE. Stacy Lawson was id'd as gf of suspect, local LE was aware and familiar w her from previous investigations.

I walk away to get coffee and come back to Dillard asking for a mistrial?

Judge doesn't want it implied to jury--after a slip--that GT has previous crimes, need to clarify LE's knowledge of GT is not due to being a defendant. Defense saying "mistrial," :rolleyes: "it can't be cured your honor..." Judge maintains being known to LE is not necessarily synonymous w being charged w crimes. Will discuss when return.

Break :coffee:

In my own 'transcribing' of Waggoner's testimony above (post #28) it was clearly SL to whom he's referring as having been previously known to LE... so not clear why this is such an issue.

O man i'm on central time, and miss all the good stuff!!

I wish they would reserve bombshells and interesting witnesses or testimony for times when we aren't asleep, groggy, doing carpool, or having company drop in. :p

OT: It's snowing in Houston, Texas!! I can count on my hands how many times I have seen it snow here in my 32 yrs. We are suppose to get 1-3inches and alot of schools are letting out early.

smiley_yawn.gif
Me too, coffee's made, getting one eye open... have to run my kids to school too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member