MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
KCTV5_5PM Liz Manninger
RT @EricKCTV5: #LisaIrwin TIPS Hotline says 1,000 calls have been made. 250 sent to detectives. 10 core detectives,30-50 check leads today.

We haven't heard from the parents in a couple of days. They were not with Jeremy's sister at the speedway event this weekend. Last we heard, they are reportedly cooperating with police again. Possible that some of the little gaps Debbi admitted were causing her problems with LE are now coming together if the parents have been spending time with LE. A good thing. Maybe that's why new re-enactments and new activity is occuring?

I do not believe that this LE is doing anything obvious at the house for the first time. They definitely don't appear like Keystone Cops to me. We watched them, in full protective gear, processing the window seals, checking the outside very early on... They've been interviewing and re-interviewing in the area. They searched the immediate areas and the landfill mutiple times. They've followed on tips. They're pushing the mother for as much detail as possible. They have searched the home, with the parents' consent, a few times. As a new details emerge, I think it's natural that LE would go back and check/test specifics. All this is a good sign to me. Imo.

Usually when they get attorneys they keep quiet.They now have one

Has this been posted yet?

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/10/3199043/kc-police-search-backyard-of-missing.html

Also Monday, reports surfaced of a homeless man seen in the area in the weeks leading up to the possible kidnapping of the 10-month-old Irwin from her Kansas City, North home in the 3600 block of North Lister Avenue.

That's funny what would a homeless man do with a baby.They can barely take care of themselves.I doubt if they know people that would buy one.

What if you are awoken to the sound of glass breaking, or someone breaking in? Wouldn't you want to be able to call 911?

No.
I wouldn't want whoever was breaking in, to know that someone heard them.
That's what security systems are for. Silent alarms.

I don't think the Irwin/Bradley household has a security silent alarm system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher