Long Easter Weekend Thread (Apr. 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the interior of a car is sanded down and white, then it's so much easier to see where to blood goes and sand it out and repaint again. Before cleaning it, of course. JMO

So we got:

-knife with no blade
-interior passenger door with no window handle
-car without a back seat

Hmmmmmm....sure this could all be explained away. Did ALL of this happen after Tori went missing, though? I think it likely did and will wait to hear witness testimony to his car having a window handle before April 8th. JMO

So we got:

-knife with no blade
-car without a back seat

Hmmmmmm....sure this could all be explained away. Did ALL of this happen after Tori went missing, though? I think it likely did and will wait to hear witness testimony to his car having a window handle before April 8th. JMO

maybe aliens did it:what:

It seems pretty obvious to me that he was dealing drugs and that's where is money was coming from. The note pretty much indicates that. JMO

So we got:

-knife with no blade
-car without a back seat

these "dates" and "gf" don't sounds so much like dates anymore imo:twocents:

A lasting memory
~~An older Easter article about Tori~~
ELLIOT FERGUSON, SENTINEL-REVIEW
Monday, April 5, 2010 8:42:33 EDT AM

A year ago, Victoria Stafford danced down the aisle at College Avenue Church.

She held a palm leaf over her head, waving it back and forth as she led a Palm Sunday procession.

It is a lasting memory for her family and, for most in the congregation, it is the last time they saw the girl.

"That was Victoria's first Palm Sunday here," said Linda Winters, Victoria's grandmother.

Later that afternoon, Winters helped Victoria sound out the word Jerusalem as they read the Bible story of Palm Sunday together with Victoria's brother Daryn.

Winters read the same Palm Sunday story from the same Bible to the children of College Avenue United Church at this year's service.

"You felt such comfort in Tori," Winters said. "A lot of people saw a little girl who danced around and caused a lot of commotion at school. But if you ever got to know her, the comfort was so overwhelming

http://www.woodstocksentinelreview.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2520631

Thank you for sharing this Sailor Bug. Thank God for positive, happy memories.:tears:

Why would he be hanging at Carol's? To make money dealing drugs to her entourage? JMO

i would want to know how many layers of whitewash ie how many times has that thing been whitewashed...JMO. Frankly, the only way MTR was going to stop draining his mother...was to go to prison. So much misery for so many caused:twocents: by those two.

Who paints the inside of their car white anyways--is that a look? :waitasec:

Police also searched Rafferty's car, and showed their findings to the jury.
They located a Good Life gym bag that McClintic said Rafferty had the night of Tori's murder. The car also had $935 in the glove comparment, as well as a computer and a laptop.

That's a lot of loose change. JMO

http://www.am980.ca/channels/news/local/Story.aspx?ID=1682340

it wouldn't surprise me to learn that MR has been sleeping in his car at times when he could find no one to take him in, especially with no employment..did I read this correctly that the $$$ found in his glove compartment were in a plastic baggie... still haven't heard much today in way of evidence against him for rape...realize that it is a given he was there that evening but what roll he played is yet to be known....poster of TS in drawer in house could have been placed there by his Mother..maybe someone was going around neighbourhood and handing them out and she put it in the drawer..did note that the shoes/runners found in the car was a size 81/2 not 9..wonder what size TLM wears...obviously his car was an old wreck so not surprised with the missing window handles etc...the whitewash stumps me... JMO

The interior of MR's car is not white-washed. It is a primer applied as a prelude to a custom interior paint job, which is typical of rice rockets. Consumers can buy special paint for the dash, consoles and doors. There is even special fabric spray paint for those who like a co-ordinated look. Having a tricked out interior is a big status symbol.

Urban Dictionary:

"a Honda Civic. a loud high-pitched, annoying japanese car that tipically has the ... ricer rice rocket rice honda civic import fart cannon fart can spoiler tuner car ... They also tend to have a huge ridiculous wing on the rear of the car. ... Often driven by spotty teenagers with their equally spotty girlfriends on the passenger seat.

Rice Rockets, usually Civics which are cheap to buy, are known for their gaudy homemade modifications.

If you Google Rice Rocket Custom Paint Interior and choose images you will find all sorts of multi-colored gaudy interiors that the Civic owners proudly show off. The same goes for the custom paint on the outside lol - all do it yourself (much like the home improvement shows so popular a few years ago LMAO)

This is a link to a rice rocket web page - shows the custom paint interior and has a bunch of guys yipping about the best way to do it:
yourself.http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2519235/1992-honda-civic

From what I have read, some owners will rip out the back seats in order to either install huge speakers and/or reduce the weight in the back of the car and make it go faster.

:truce:

it wouldn't surprise me to learn that MR has been sleeping in his car at times when he could find no one to take him in, especially with no employment..did I read this correctly that the $$$ found in his glove compartment were in a plastic baggie... still haven't heard much today in way of evidence against him for rape...realize that it is a given he was there that evening but what roll he played is yet to be known....poster of TS in drawer in house could have been placed there by his Mother..maybe someone was going around neighbourhood and handing them out and she put it in the drawer..did note that the shoes/runners found in the car was a size 81/2 not 9..wonder what size TLM wears...obviously his car was an old wreck so not surprised with the missing window handles etc...the whitewash stumps me... JMO

TLM wore size 6, mens likely. From her Shaq shoes, slide 44: http://www.am980.ca/Other/McClintic.pdf

RaffertyLFP: Winter tires were installed at a North Bay Canadian Tire, receipt is for a Mychol (sic) Rafferty.

Rafferty had the tires installed on Dec. 17/08 in Woodstock. Police have the receipt.

Winter tires were installed at a North Bay Canadian Tire, receipt is for a Mychol (sic) Rafferty

There it is again, Mychol. Was this tweet a misprint? It says the tires were installed in North Bay , then it says Woodstock???

Who paints the inside of their car white anyways--is that a look? :waitasec:

MR. :floorlaugh: Or maybe hip hop dance instructors do too.:waitasec: Google that sh!#.:rocker::floorlaugh:

PAMXS

I believe Matou is correct with "extra strength".

The "pa" could be pain

the "m" could be management

Some type of painkiller.

I've been Googling to find references, but not positive, as there are many subtitles for pamxs.

MOO

roseofsharon

Between your guess and matou's
I think they both are the best examples we have seen yet for what Pamxs may mean:waitasec:

I wonder if nursebeeme would know??

The interior of MR's car is not white-washed. It is a primer applied as a prelude to a custom interior paint job, which is typical of rice rockets. Consumers can buy special paint for the dash, consoles and doors. There is even special fabric spray paint for those who like a co-ordinated look. Having a tricked out interior is a big status symbol.

Urban Dictionary:

"a Honda Civic. a loud high-pitched, annoying japanese car that tipically has the ... ricer rice rocket rice honda civic import fart cannon fart can spoiler tuner car ... They also tend to have a huge ridiculous wing on the rear of the car. ... Often driven by spotty teenagers with their equally spotty girlfriends on the passenger seat.

Rice Rockets, usually Civics which are cheap to buy, are known for their gaudy homemade modifications.

If you Google Rice Rocket Custom Paint Interior and choose images you will find all sorts of multi-colored gaudy interiors that the Civic owners proudly show off. The same goes for the custom paint on the outside lol - all do it yourself (much like the home improvement shows so popular a few years ago LMAO)

This is a link to a rice rocket web page - shows the custom paint interior and has a bunch of guys yipping about the best way to do it:
yourself.http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2519235/1992-honda-civic

From what I have read, some owners will rip out the back seats in order to either install huge speakers and/or reduce the weight in the back of the car and make it go faster.

:truce:

..add to the "status symbol"? Maybe he could have finished the paint job if he hadn't spent so much time zipping around town in his "rice-rocket" Thanks for all that info!

There it is again, Mychol. Was this tweet a misprint? It says the tires were installed in North Bay , then it says Woodstock???

No misprint maxfactor

A reporter specifically said today no misprint on the name Mychol as there was a receipt

There are several "bays" or work stations in a garage, his tires were installed in the "north" bay.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members