GUILTY MI - David Montaldi for raping, beating 1yo girl, Mount Clemens, 2010

Sentencing August 28, let us pray justice is reflected in his sentence. Iirc, he faces a mandatory 25 years...can't help but hope it is for his life span. That is what his 13 month old victim is sentenced to experience while still undergoing physical therapy almost 2 yrs later.

Adding thanks to Melissasmom, too, for always bringing us the official news in such a timely way. Will be looking for your news on 8/28

Blessed Be. Finally. Justice.

August 2012:

A Macomb County judge called an aspiring doctor "an evil person" before sentencing him to 32 years in prison for sexually assaulting and abusing his girlfriend's baby daughter.

Judge James Biernat Jr. on Tuesday ordered David Tyler Montaldi to serve the longest sentence possible without exceeding sentencing guidelines for the assaults on and severe abuse of a 13-month-old girl under his care in his Mount Clemens rental home.

"I don't believe anyone that does that to a child can be rehabilitated," Biernat said. "You are simply an evil person and need to be put away."

http://www.macombdaily.com/article/MD/20120829/NEWS01/120829446

His father David Montaldi an ob-gyn sexually assaulted my wife by roaming, rubbing her labia and c litoris and inserting his UNGLOVED fingers into her vagina.

The father an ob-gyn David Montaldi DO sexually assaulted my wife in an exam. I witnessed this. No one would take a report.

Everyone this is the lil girls father she just turned 8 very smart full of life and. Precious lil girl thank you all

omg that is wonderful news. Thank you so much for posting!

Do these men really think that they are going to be able to explain this away?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back