ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know why Ayla has a soft cast on her arm yet? Someone tugged her too hard? Was Ayla crying because her arm hurt during the night? Why was Ayla sleeping in a bed instead of a crib, especially if she could roll out of bed and hurt her arm some more? Hink, sorry. JMO

so she's not technically barefoot . . .

Good find!

Also of note, if these are the pajamas that she was wearing, these are NOT fleece, winterweight pajamas, but lightweight polyester ones.

The fact that MSM keeps referring to a "family member" instead of Ayla's father makes me think the father was not the person who last saw Ayla at 10 pm.

Investigators said on Saturday morning at 8:51 a.m., Ayla Reynolds' father called police after learning that the child was not in her bed and could not be located in the residence at 29 Violette Ave. in Waterville. Police said Ayla was reported sleeping in bed on Friday at about 10 p.m. by a family member.

Read more: http://www.wmtw.com/news/30021155/detail.html#ixzz1gujZZbv7

Has anyone found a link to the live presser? I am unable to find one on the site that I posted.

The fact that MSM keeps referring to a "family member" instead of Ayla's father makes me think the father was not the person who last saw Ayla at 10 pm.

Investigators said on Saturday morning at 8:51 a.m., Ayla Reynolds' father called police after learning that the child was not in her bed and could not be located in the residence at 29 Violette Ave. in Waterville. Police said Ayla was reported sleeping in bed on Friday at about 10 p.m. by a family member.

Read more: http://www.wmtw.com/news/30021155/detail.html#ixzz1gujZZbv7

Yes, they have said from the start that dad "learned" she was not in her bed...a strange way to put it if he went to get her himself...

Yes, they have said from the start that dad "learned" she was not in her bed...a strange way to put it if he went to get her himself...

So I would really like to know who the 'family member' was. Is it correct that Dad has a brother that lives there too?

I swear, if there's a guy from 'Jersey' roaming the neighborhood.........

Any live feeds? I'm in Northern Maine and there is NOTHING on any of my local Maine channels covering this!

I'm not picking up a pitchfork just yet. We've heard very little about a very little so far. Her having an injury that was apparently treated by a medical professional, of which no one knows the origin, and could be anything, does not equal anything close to hink. Not yet, not for me. However, go ahead and give me a little while, and as more comes out, I'll likely decide whether I think her caregivers are involved or not.

If your able to watch the live presser, please give us some updates asap!! Thanks!

I'm not picking up a pitchfork just yet. We've heard very little about a very little so far. Her having an injury that was apparently treated by a medical professional, of which no one knows the origin, and could be anything, does not equal anything close to hink. Not yet, not for me. However, go ahead and give me a little while, and as more comes out, I'll likely decide whether I think her caregivers are involved or not.

My son had a broken arm as a toddler. So, it does happen, even with no malice or abuse. We did get questioned pretty heavily at the ER, but that is a good thing, overall. I am just happy that there were no other injuries for them to be suspicious about because broken arms do raise some red flags i learned.

DanielleWaugh Danielle Waugh
Waterville police chief Massey: Waterville PD working w State PD, FBI and Warden service. Still no sign of #AylaReynolds
3 minutes ago

Chief Massey: family is being interviewed at length and are fully cooperative
3 minutes ago

I'm gonna say it again - the broken arm is not nearly as concerning as the fact that her SLING disappeared with her. You do not wear a sling to bed - esp a toddler. No way, no how.

I read upthread that her arm was in a sling due to a recent accident...LE did not seem to think that there was anything at all suspicious about the accident.Guessing that LE spoke to the doc who treated her... Also, the arm was in a soft,bendy type of cast,witha splint.Very lightweight. MOO

I'm gonna say it again - the broken arm is not nearly as concerning as the fact that her SLING disappeared with her. You do not wear a sling to bed - esp a toddler. No way, no how.

True. My son had a hard cast and then a sling he wore during the day only. But at night he was supposed to rest his cast on a pillow, which we would set up for him, but he did not wear the sling to bed.

When my 5 year old girl broke her collar bone, the doctor told her to wear the soft sling to bed for a couple of nights so that she wouldn't move it in her sleep and disrupt the healing.

When my 5 year old girl broke her collar bone, the doctor told her to wear the soft sling to bed for a couple of nights so that she wouldn't move it in her sleep and disrupt the healing.

Also, she did not have a cast as they can't cast a collar bone....

Police now say #AylaReynolds was last seen at 8pm not 10pm Friday night
3 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads