FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped from above link:

WOW. I cannot believe they raised $18,000+ for Somer's mom. Amazing what people have done for her.

Can you imagine how hard it would be for her to go back to work, when her children have to come home from school on their own? I couldn't do it. I'm sure a sitter is expensive for a single working mom.

Any suggestions as to how we find out who Kyle is?

I checked to see if there was anybody licensed by the State of Florida in a construction field named Kyle. There were a few in the area but nobody I could link to Vinson and Kyle wouldn't be licensed if he were just a normal laborer.

Woman newscaster is says: "Ryan - you may have found out who may have been the last person to see her alive...."

Ryan Hughes says: "That's right i just talked to a man over the phone named kyle who claims he is the last known person to have seen her alive he says he was at the house monday afternoon when somer ran up to the place and told workers they were doing a good job..."

I hope Ryan checked with Vinson before he reported it on the air to make sure there was a Kyle working at the house. Otherwise he could just be some wacko calling the TV station.

someone local needs to stop by that place and find out whose working there.

I bet with all of the recent events no one will be working there, and possibly for quite some time. I'm sure the crew that was there that ended up on the news with the brother being a RSO, and their vehicle/trailor taken in, and having to provide DNA Swabs-- will never go back there, and right probably wishing they would have never stepped one foot on that property.

I am hoping the brother is not pulling one over on his brother, and if this Kyle works for him-- I really hope his employee didn't pull one over on him either.

Justice for Somer--- regardless of who it is and who they are related to.

someone local needs to stop by that place and find out whose working there.

Or call George Vincent or his brother who owns the Vincent Design. The report said Clay County Sheriffs deputies questioned him (Kyle) and a colleague George Vincent. Both work for Vincent Design.
Clay county says neither is a suspect at this time. But I wonder if that will change when the touch DNA results are returned.

All I can think is to email Ryan Hughes the link to the RSO KR but I can't seem to find any contact info for Ryan...

ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY LUCK??

Anyone else think that's an ok idea? What else could we do about Kyle?

But how would he know what "Kyle" looked like if he only talked to him on the phone?

All I can think is to email Ryan Hughes the link to the RSO KR but I can't seem to find any contact info for Ryan...

I am not sure which avenue to take. I'm almost thinking maybe someone should contact the other local stations and ask them if they could find out anything in regards to this...you know...kind of stir the pot...to see if there is even any truth in this scenario....I don't know...just a thought. :waitasec:

How does a child go from angry and determined to get...wherever...one minute to interacting with the construction guys and complimenting them on their work the next? It seems so odd to me. She took off from her siblings to make a point, I'd think, so why would she stop just 90 seconds or two minutes after the argument?

I guess maybe she was looking for a place to hide and thought she'd seek 'refuge' in the vacant house since she wanted to get out of the way and it was close. If she didn't know a stranger, as her mom said, I could see her trying to find a friend in these workers since she needed, in her mind, to not be seen by her siblings and friend. Maybe in her little mind she thought by complimenting him that she'd be endearing herself to these guys. Or guy. Maybe this all went down when one was on a break. Could we be looking at multiple suspects? Surely not.

I am not sure which avenue to take. I'm almost thinking maybe someone should contact the other local stations and ask them if they could find out anything in regards to this...you know...kind of stir the pot...to see if there is even any truth in this scenario....I don't know...just a thought. :waitasec:

That's a good idea!

Or call George Vincent or his brother who owns the Vincent Design. The report said Clay County Sheriffs deputies questioned him (Kyle) and a colleague George Vincent. Both work for Vincent Design.
Clay county says neither is a suspect at this time. But I wonder if that will change when the touch DNA results are returned.

Curious if LE has the video coverage of this Kyle guy stating this live on the air?

Last night or early am, the sleuthers on here spent hours putting sex offenders by the name of Kyle up side by side...thinking he was someone everyone may have known. This may or may not have any merit...makes you wonder how the news gets their lead stories. If this has any merit, I'm sure LE was on it. The last thread has Kyle sex offenders with all kinds of people side by side. why don't you take a peak? Something like 12 AM to 6 something this am.

so they using a plural on WORKERS at the house that day. So okay who are they and what do they have to say. I think their cars and houses should be searched. And did they show back up to work there the next day. So a guy is leaving a work site, gets to truck/car has a kids hanging around Wham kid is grabbed, perp dirives away. No one see it.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4336131&postcount=53"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4336131&postcount=53[/ame]

Another day gone and no arrest yet ~ so more prayers tonight that tomorrow will be the day.

:rose: for Somer

Good night, all! :seeya:

I'm thinking we will see an arrest prior to the memorial on Tuesday. At least I'm praying we do.

Salem

now that we know that Kyle possibly works with Vinson, how could Kyle possibly know that he was the last person to talk to Somer? And obviously, she did walk through the gate. So it sounds likes she's very comfortable there, doesn't it?

Last night or early am, the sleuthers on here spent hours putting sex offenders by the name of Kyle up side by side...thinking he was someone everyone may have known. This may or may not have any merit...makes you wonder how the news gets their lead stories. If this has any merit, I'm sure LE was on it. The last thread has Kyle sex offenders with all kinds of people side by side. why don't you take a peak?

I was here, I've been here, I've barely missed a beat - home alone since last tuesday...
but thanks.

Curious if LE has the video coverage of this Kyle guy stating this live on the air?

They might not since it was WFTV out of Orlando...that in itself is strange isn't it. Why call an Orlando station? Why not Jacksonville?

me, too...not another Nevaeh God please :(

Did anyone notice the post in the last thread that says there was a roofing sign in Somer's yard indicating their roofing had been redone? The poster mentioned maybe that's why she was familiar with roofers.....but what if the SAME GUY working on Gano, also worked on her house...and THAT is when she befriended him, and felt safe. If he was working on their house, he probably got a good idea of the comings and goings.
Now I'm curious about roofing contractors, sigh

I'm sitting here crying my eyes out watching this video of today's fund raiser. Let's me remember there IS still good on this earth! God Bless all of these people that stepped up to the plate to help Somer's family! Thank you from Missouri!

Hey Missouri mom welcome to you from another Missouri girl....

I also find it somewhat "strange" that we have heard from the owner of the company, the sister, and supposedly from one his workers named "Kyle", but the SO brother hasn't made any attempt to speak with the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member