Incredibly, Hulk gets abducted from Mass. theater

arielilane

Justice for Liz Barraza
Reaction score
Website
www.whokilledlizbarraza.com
Incredibly, Hulk gets abducted from Mass. theater

LOWELL, Mass. - Missing: an eight-foot-tall green man wearing ripped purple pants and missing his feet.
Police in Lowell, Mass., say a promotional statue for the movie "The Incredible Hulk" disappeared from its spot in front of a local theater this week.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080621/ap_on_en_mo/odd_hulk_heist

What kind of world we live in when someone steals "The Hulk"?:crazy:

I'd check on E-Bay if I was the theater. That or some sorority house.

Um, I had a Yoda in my GA classroom that was, I assume, "liberated" from a theatre at some point. :)
My husband's favorite English teacher in high school had a life size Hulk Hogan that she "liberated." (She was a SERIOUS wrestling fan!)
The hulk? I wouldn't throw him out of my classroom if he appeared!

I dated a guy that talked about how as a college kid, him and his friends would pull pranks like this... "stealing" advert props from theaters. Heck, 2 people from my senior high class "kidnapped" a Burger King "Herb" cutout from a BK and put him on display in the school's commons. LE came and picked "Herb" up... thankfully LE saw it for what it was: just a harmless prank. :)

I dated a guy that talked about how as a college kid, him and his friends would pull pranks like this... "stealing" advert props from theaters. Heck, 2 people from my senior high class "kidnapped" a Burger King "Herb" cutout from a BK and put him on display in the school's commons. LE came and picked "Herb" up... thankfully LE saw it for what it was: just a harmless prank. :)

O-M-G! Elphaba. . . I thought I was the only person in the world that remembered "Herb". That had to be like. . . what?. . 1986?

LOL! We have Black Spidey - theatre size - hanging in my sons window, just to scare off the bad guys. It was a gift from a friend who delivered for AMC theatres.

As for pranks, we used to steal the "bell" from Taco Bell... decades ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back