GUILTY CO - Nikita Weis & 3 others in failed murder-for-hire plot, Fountain, 2008

Dark Knight

Reaction score
A Colorado teenager hired men to kill his mother so he could use her money to get breast implants for his girlfriend, police said.

Nikita Lee Weis, 18, was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder, said Fountain Deputy Police Chief Mike Barnett.

His girlfriend, Sophia Nicole Alsept, and two men police said he hired, Juan Antonio Velez Gonzalez, 18, and Brandon Michael Soroka, 19, were arrested on the same charge.

Weis' mother, Hyun Weis, was attacked Thursday with a small wooden baseball bat at her home but escaped, authorities said. She was released Friday from a hospital.

Barnett said Weis wanted to sell his mother's car and use money in her bank accounts to pay for breast implants for Alsept, 21.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080927...1&printer=1;_ylt=Aq3DVk3k.ySn8E2j139XqSRH2ocA

___
Information from: The Gazette, http://www.gazette.com

How high are those kids IQ's for pity sake :furious: I hope all four of them get sent to prison for a long time. That poor mother. What is wrong with some kids these days? Murdering for breast implants for his girlfriend...that really takes the cake. That boy won't have to worry about anyone's breasts when he gets in prison...he'll be to busy worrying about his own butt. I hope those big gals in prison give the girlfriend a terrible time every minute of the day and night. I feel so bad for the mother. That was all she was worth to her son....the price of her car! I hope she never goes and visits him in prison.

How high are those kids IQ's for pity sake :furious: I hope all four of them get sent to prison for a long time. That poor mother. What is wrong with some kids these days? Murdering for breast implants for his girlfriend...that really takes the cake. That boy won't have to worry about anyone's breasts when he gets in prison...he'll be to busy worrying about his own butt. I hope those big gals in prison give the girlfriend a terrible time every minute of the day and night. I feel so bad for the mother. That was all she was worth to her son....the price of her car! I hope she never goes and visits him in prison.

After thinking about it, maybe she had been an abusive mother, or something along those lines? We never hear the true story, usually. But yeah, I was pretty enraged, too.

After thinking about it, maybe she had been an abusive mother, or something along those lines?

:waitasec:My mom's abusive so I think I'll murder her so I can buy my girl some new boobies?

Could be, DK, but could also be these kids are just bonkers. That girlfriend must be majic or something.:eek:

What a *advertiser censored*.

imHo.

:)

:waitasec:My mom's abusive so I think I'll murder her so I can buy my girl some new boobies?

Could be, DK, but could also be these kids are just bonkers. That girlfriend must be majic or something.:eek:

LOL! Good point.

is there something in the water out in Colorado? Paging John Denver?

LOL! Good point.

Right? Bad enough these teens decide on murdering a parent, but that's not good enough. Nope. They need to sell an automobile for plastic surgery.

Yeah these kids are smart like that. Sadly I am never shocked at the lengths young men will go to just to get their majical girl what she wants, and if it's breasts I mean how could he not murder his mom?:banghead:

Right? Bad enough these teens decide on murdering a parent, but that's not good enough. Nope. They need to sell an automobile for plastic surgery.

Yeah these kids are smart like that. Sadly I am never shocked at the lengths young men will go to just to get their majical girl what she wants, and if it's breasts I mean how could he not murder his mom?:banghead:

People have gone insane. :banghead: along with you.

Oh my goodness just when you thought you heard it all. Insane. :furious:

Mom was abusive, girl friend phyically resembles her and is kind to him, ergo he wants to go back to time when her felt loved/comforted by mom at the breast which were of generous proportions.

Boy that was one heck of a long run on sentence!

Does this sound to anyone else like a serial kiier in the making? After all they have to start somewhere. :behindbar get the sucker off the streets now!

Happy Trails,
Funny Face

Are we just raising more sociopaths or does it just seem that way?

how much does a boob job cost? hmmm how about the boy go out and get a job to pay for it?
he's thrown away his life now and all for fake *advertiser censored*. if this had worked, she probably would have dumped his sorry *advertiser censored* soon after.

VB

excuse me,, but isn't nikita a girl's name ...??? ...??? :waitasec:

Reb said: excuse me,, but isn't nikita a girl's name ...??? ...???

Tell that to Kruschev ;)

Sept 2008:

Four suspects in an alleged Fountain murder-for-hire plot were told by a judge Monday they could each face up to 24 years in prison on the most serious charge against them....

Also arrested were Nikita Weis' girlfriend, Sophia Alsept, 21; Brandon M. Soroka, 19; and Juan Antonio Velez Gonzalez, 18. El Paso County Judge Christopher Acker told the suspects they were being held on suspicion of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit first-degree kidnapping and conspiracy to commit car theft. He set all their bonds at $50,000

http://m.gazette.com/suspects-in-alleged-murder-for-hire-appear-in-court/article/41144

June 2009:

A judge Monday sentenced a 21-year-old woman to two years in prison for her role in a bungled murder-for-hire plot in which her boyfriend was accused of trying to have his mother killed...

Investigators said their plan had been to wrap her body in plastic and dump her in the desert in New Mexico or Arizona...

At the time of the Sept. 25, 2008, attack, Nikita Weis was out on bond on charges for allegedly kidnapping and assaulting Alsept 12 days earlier.

Werner argued that Weis had subjected Alsept to mental and physical abuse during their relationship.

"She was conditioned, your honor, to do whatever Nikita Weis said," Werner said...

Under a plea bargain reached last month, [the judge] could have sentenced her to up to three years in prison. He gave her two, noting that the other defendants in the case have gotten far more serious punishment. Nikita Weis was sentenced to 12 years, court records show.

http://m.gazette.com/girlfriend-sentenced-to-2-years-for-part-in-boob-job-murder-plot/article/55527

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back