George/Lexus & Casey's Contact Pattern

I was going over some of the chats. I was look at NYitiano on May 6.
CA to NYI: yeah, I went to the dealership by my house. My dad wasn't happy about that but F_ _ k , I did him a favor. Is the Lexus dealer by Ca house?

Hi, tfrohning.

Actually, no, the Lexus dealer is on the north side of town. The Lexus dealer is ironically about 1mile from Tony's apartment though...although that didn't become Casey's "home" until June.

Thanks for looking/posting, though. :)

...also posted the following on the 6/16 thread, but, related to this thread subject as well...

Maybe nothing, but, just noticed that at approximately the time when I believe Casey killed Caylee there is a pattern on her MySpace that is repeated at approximately the time that I believe the body was disposed of on Suburban Dr.

If my information is right I've connected a couple of text #'s to auto-notifications (e.g. RSS feeds) from Casey's MySpace page.

Anyone with access to Casey's MySpace info able to ferret out the following messages and the originator:

6/16/08 MON 3:23:30 PM MySpace Message alert
6/16/08 MON 3:35:05 PM MySpace Profile comment

6/20/08 FRI 1:44:54 PM MySpace Message alert
6/20/08 FRI 1:49:41 PM MySpace Profile comment

Maybe coincidence, but, in the 6/16 instance except for a brief call to Tony and one more incoming MySpace RSS, Casey's next outbound call is to Lexus (i.e. her first call in the "flurry" @ 4:10PM). In the 6/20 instance the next outbound call is to Lexus.

On the surface alone, the 6/20 1:51PM call to Lexus looks very much like a check to see if George is at work call before Casey backs into G&C's garage for the final time, but, looking @ the time of her next ping IF she did bag & dispose of the body on this date, with travel time for the next ping near Tony's apt. @ 2:18PM means she got it all done in 'bout 10mins. Possible, but, seems more doable if the 1:44 & 1:49 MySpace comments were from someone that was signaling her that George was outta the house.

Knowing more 'bout those MySpace messages might help. Will also post same question on the George/Lexus thread. Could it be something else, like Casey changing her profile from her cell phone browser thinking it would look like she was somewhere else/doing something else (e.g. giving her an alibi?).

First - this is just an after-the-fact observation regarding the Lexus vs. Gentiva mix-up. We HAVE the AT&T raw reports that clearly show the number dialed was that belonging to Lexus. Additionally, JWG spotted at least one other error in the toll log report (an LE generated report) that had an incorrect individual connected to a phone number. Sooo...not wishing to restart the confusion...only adding this observation.

FWIW...it is possible the confusion over Gentiva vs. Lexus MAY have been generated from the Anthony's themselves. As you may recall VERY early in the breaking story, Mark Furhman was the first to obtain phone records from Lee and he broke the news about (a) the shovel being borrowed from the neighbor, and (b) the "flurry" of calls.

In either the graphic that accompanied Mark Furhman's report, OR, on the local news graphic the following day the "flurry" was shown as below...(red font by me for emphasis):

Monday June 16:
3:03 PM, she calls her dad on his cell phone
4:10, she calls her mom at work
4:11, she calls her mom on her cell phone
4:13, she calls her mom on her cell phone
4:14, she calls her mom at work
4:19, she calls Tony Lazzaro (ph)
4:21, she calls Jesse Grund (ph)
4:24, mom on her cell
6:32, mom on home phone
6:33, voice-mail
7:06, mom home
7:20, she calls her friend, Amy​

I cut & pasted these from that news report and kept them in a file.

Now that we HAVE the actual cell logs we know...

1) Casey didn't call George on his cell @ 3:03PM...George called Casey from his cell @ 3:04PM

2) Casey didn't call her mom @ work @ 4:10PM...Casey called Lexus (presumably George) @ 4:10PM

During the interview MF would only say the phone records were from an inside source, which, IIRC, was later concluded to be Lee. MF held up papers to suggest he had the actual records, but, we don't know if they were AT&T records, or, perhaps, Lee's (or anyone's) handwritten notes.

Honest mistake? Maybe...a mistake in transposing the AT&T records by hand...a mistake by the copy writer...maybe...:waitasec:

Hmmm.... maybe yet again another spot that Lee tried to "fudge" the data early in the investigation (remember LA told KC he was working on getting her phone records?).

First the computer is wiped, then false numbers are reported regarding the phone calls.

I really think this number is a number for Cindy. Bond, I dont think you understood what I was saying ealier.

Casey knew about the cans when she arrived at the Anthony home on Jun24. So shed must have spoken to Cindy sometime between George finding the cans at 10:30 and when she arrive at the Anthony hom at 2:30ish. There are no calls between Cindy and Casey, but a call to the Lexus dealership exist. I believe this was Cindy, and this is when Cindy told Casey about the cans. Also notice this is the first call after leaving the Anthony house, after shoving cans at George. Its the first call in a flury to reach Cindy.

I believe its Cindy she is talking to where ever Lexus is listed. I am unsure how, written error, phone error, phone spoofing, phone card, etc.?
7568442446.png

I really think this number is a number for Cindy. Bond, I dont think you understood what I was saying ealier.

Casey knew about the cans when she arrived at the Anthony home on Jun24. So shed must have spoken to Cindy sometime between George finding the cans at 10:30 and when she arrive at the Anthony hom at 2:30ish. There are no calls between Cindy and Casey, but a call to the Lexus dealership exist. I believe this was Cindy, and this is when Cindy told Casey about the cans. Also notice this is the first call after leaving the Anthony house, after shoving cans at George. Its the first call in a flury to reach Cindy.

I believe its Cindy she is talking to where ever Lexus is listed. I am unsure how, written error, phone error, phone spoofing, phone card, etc.?
*snipped*

Hi, wanttohelp. Given the choice to believe...
(a) the orignal AT&T data report & the longstanding listing for Lexus

vs.

(b) Cindy's account...

I choose (a).

Its your call to make for yourself...and that's all good. I've been wrong plenty of times before...and I'll be wrong plenty more times 'fore its all said 'n done. :)

bump for discussion. Moving this down here until there is a doc dump LOL

Wantohelp, if you are taking about June 24, why couldn't it have been Jesse calling her, having knowledge of the gas cans report since he used to be a cop. He may have a radio and hear dispatches. I just reread his sworn statement and see that he claims between June 22 and July 6 he had two odd calls from her. But on the 24th he called her, according to the phone records, not the other way around. They talked for 723 seconds at 1:19 pm. I think it might be good to look closer at their communications. But I'd like to know who she called at Lexus too.

I don't think I've read...when did he work for LE and why did he quit?

Connie

...anyone care to pick up the possible Amanda M. connection?

I don't have the links, but, earlier was suggested that an Amanda M. (not Sawgrass Amanda M.) appeared in (1) a trio pic with Casey, and (2) another group pic with Casey, and that the group pic was posted on a Lexus of Orlando Facebook account.

Anyone familiar & interested in sleuthin' this one out further?

7568442446.png

Also take not Casey called Lexus at 2:48, this would be right after leaving the Anthony's home, where she had the run in with George, shoving the cans at him. There is no way she would call him at "work" because she already knew he wasnt there, she had seen him moments ago at home. Also George worked at Security forces till June 30, the started with Andrews Int. The calls to Lexus occur in June and July, periods when George had two differant employers. It is odd the dealership is right down the street from Cindy's work, maybe she knew someone who worked there who would go check if Cindy's car was at work.
BTW, Casey is a liar, but according to George she stated "mom" told me about the cans. There are no calls that reflect that being true unless she talked to Cindy at a number we would not usually expect. Jesse must be working somewhere though because Lee states in his interview with LE that Jesse kept calling him, before he went to work. Maybe he started a new job prior to quiting the police.

Maybe CA had a bf working at Lexus and she went there on her breaks.

Also take not Casey called Lexus at 2:48, this would be right after leaving the Anthony's home, where she had the run in with George, shoving the cans at him. There is no way she would call him at "work" because she already knew he wasnt there, she had seen him moments ago at home. Also George worked at Security forces till June 30, the started with Andrews Int. The calls to Lexus occur in June and July, periods when George had two differant employers. It is odd the dealership is right down the street from Cindy's work, maybe she knew someone who worked there who would go check if Cindy's car was at work.
BTW, Casey is a liar, but according to George she stated "mom" told me about the cans. There are no calls that reflect that being true unless she talked to Cindy at a number we would not usually expect. Jesse must be working somewhere though because Lee states in his interview with LE that Jesse kept calling him, before he went to work. Maybe he started a new job prior to quiting the police.

Playing with this a bit...

6/24/08 TUE 11:20:01 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 6.2 [perhaps calling George directly...or a friend that works @ Lexus to check if George is there. Dunno exactly which, but, appears Casey believe's the coast is clear to goto G&C's].

6:24/08 TUE 2:12PM Casey texts Amy, "Leaving work in a few. I’ll call you on my way to the house."

6/24/08 TUE 2:15:01 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Amy H. 23.6min Tower 22: 1.5 mi NW of Anthony Home

2:15PM + 23.6min phone call w/ Amy = 2:39PM

Note: It is almost exactly a 23min drive from Tony's to G&C's.

6/24/08 2:40 PM* Casey A. Facebook or Myspace to Troy B. "she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven’t even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i’ll fill ya in later on.miss ya, yo."

6/24/08 TUE 2:42:26 PM* INCOMING TEXT MySpace? Friend alert? Casey A. Tower 8: 1.5 mi S of Anthony Home @ Tow Yard

6/24/08 2:46 PM Amy H. Facebook or Myspace to Troy B. "I’m still at Ricardo and JPs… hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late… any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?"

6/24/08 TUE 2:48:20 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 0.6 No Long/Lat Association
6/24/08 TUE 2:49:06 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell) Tower 22: 1.5 mi NW of Anthony Home
6/24/08 TUE 2:49:31 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell) No Long/Lat Association
6/24/08 TUE 2:49:47 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell) Tower 22: 1.5 mi NW of Anthony Home
6/24/08 TUE 2:50:11 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell) 1.7 Tower 36: 1 mi NW of Chris S Home, 1.5 mi SE of Amscot

Unless I'm missing something...it looks to me like Casey was on the phone solid from 2:15PM until she initiated the "DRAMMA" message with Troy @ 2:40PM.

Casey doesn't leave the G&C/Lee area until after 2:49PM amidst the "flurry" of calls to Cindy.

*Note that there maybe a slight time shift between Fb/MS vs. AT&T. Casey appears to be using the home computer @ G&C's to respond to Troy's message (methinks the time synch is off and Troy msg'd Casey first...her cell notified her of the message...she logged on, checked and responded).

Speculate the gas can confrontation actually occurred between 2:40-2:48PM. The 2:48PM call to Lexus...if to a 3rd person/lookout...woulda been a Casey blow-up..."e.g. WTF!!??? I though you said he was there!?!?" as evidenced by the "flurry" behavior of calls to Cindy that follow. Casey may have been pleading her case to Cindy.

I hear what your sayin' wanttohelp...I hear you. You're following the account that Casey talked w/ Cindy first...as told by George...I get it. Let me suggest that the 'tip off' call from Cindy to Casey was one of their calls 6/23PM. George may have discovered the cans missing 6/23 evening and only called LE to file the report the next morning..perhaps he & Cindy talked over what they should do 6/23PM. Cindy called Casey who denies it - of course - and Cindy threatens to file a police report to shock her...which worked..which is what motivated Casey to come home w/ the cans...she didn't want LE after her for gas cans when she'd murdered her daughter. Alternatively, on the 11:20AM call between Casey and Lexus, George told Casey he'd filed the police report for the stolen gas cans which he had done @ 10:37AM that morning.

I'm still holding out for a 3rd person/look-out.

Also take not Casey called Lexus at 2:48, this would be right after leaving the Anthony's home, where she had the run in with George, shoving the cans at him. There is no way she would call him at "work" because she already knew he wasnt there, she had seen him moments ago at home. Also George worked at Security forces till June 30, the started with Andrews Int.

Good point. And nice catch. :clap:

The calls to Lexus occur in June and July, periods when George had two differant employers. It is odd the dealership is right down the street from Cindy's work, maybe she knew someone who worked there who would go check if Cindy's car was at work.

I only see calls to the Lexus Dealer on June 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 24, and 25. I do believe George worked security there, but now coming around to Bond's thought that there may have been a "lookout", or someone KC can call to ask "hey, has my dad gotten there yet?" There are four such calls on the 25th, and KC never shows at her parent's that day, indicating that GA stayed home.

But, wondering why she would need a lookout on the 16th if she was at her 'rents already as indicated by computer pings.

Unless, at 3:00, she went up to Lee's, and then needed to head back to their house before going to AL's. :waitasec:

Might explain the flurry for both parents...checking if the coast is clear from Lee's.

Alternatively, on the 11:20AM call between Casey and Lexus, George told Casey he'd filed the police report for the stolen gas cans which he had done @ 10:37AM that morning.

I'm still holding out for a 3rd person/look-out.

I agree there is a possibility of the third person lookout. But to the statement quoted above, you just pointed out another reason this cannot be Gorge she is calling. George went out to mow the yard at 10:20ish, then filed the police report. Why would he go work in the yard at that time if he had to be at work so soon. Also he met Cindy at the bank this day, I doubt security can go in for like an hour then leave. He was not at work, no way. Plus according to him hes been working with security forces, the Sun-Thurs 3-11 job for five months. I don't believe Casey would even think George was at work at 11:20, so she was calling someone else at Lexus.
In flurry's she is often calling cindy/lexus/cindy/etc till she gets through to one or the other.
I think this is either a lookout for Cindy, or Cindy at this location for some reason.

George says he worked at the hole pile, on a day turn, and says he works afternoons there. I have questioned times George says he works. He states he was getting ready for work, when Casey came in on the June 24, but also states he was at an interview the 24 at a quarter till seven which is weird.
The snippets show, he had just begun his yard work when he discovered the cans at 10:30. There is no way he does all that then gets to work (if it was Lexus) by the 11:20 call. Plus why would he get ready for work after the bank if he had already been at work?

0322773632.jpg

9774801272.jpg

So taking into account that George was doing yard work at home in the AM when he discovered the shed broken in and the gas cans gone. In his statement he sounds like he is saying he called LE that same morning. He also says it’s the same day he met Cindy at the bank to sign the stimulus check so I’m thinking that George found the cans gone…called LE…then called Cindy at work…. Cindy called Casey and told her that her father was going to make a police report…Casey figures she better return the gas cans before dad calls the police.

So….. George discovers the shed broken into and the gas cans gone about 10:30AM while doing yard work. He calls LE and they must have responded right away for the report to be written at 10:37AM
If George spoke to Cindy about the gas cans it had to be between the 10:30 and 11:20 time for Cindy to have been able to pass the word along to Casey by 11:20 for when Casey makes the outgoing call to Lexus.
Or
George spoke to Cindy after LE left but by the 2:00PM time when he met Cindy at the bank which would still give Cindy time to pass the word along to have Casey show up about 2:45 and already know that George knew the cans had been stolen and may or may not have know that George had already made a report.

These are the only ways that GA could have made the discovery about the cans, informed LE and Cindy with enough time to pass the word onto Casey causing her to go to the house about 2:45PM just as George was leaving for work and subsequently get caught with them.

So if Casey knew from Cindy about the gas can before her 11:20AM call and she could have been attempting to reach her father to see if he was working at the time to find out if the cost was clear to put the gas cans back. If we follow that she found out he was not working yet, as in day shift, then Casey would know that he was suppose to come into work at 3:00 and may have figured that if she could then show up at the house after her father would have left for work at about 2:30PM. To get to Lexus is a 20-minuet trip.
Casey’s call at 2:48 to Lexus again that afternoon is too early for her to find out if George is there because he would not have had to have been there yet if she knew he was working 3-11 and a call to Lexus to see if he had left yet would also not make sense since his normal day shift when he worked it was 7-3.

Two possibilities. The second call to Lexus was to b!tch someone out for giving her the wrong information at 11:20AM or the calls to Lexus has nothing to do with George.

The part about George meeting the district ex of the Andrews International at 6:45-7:00PM on the same day that he worked the 3-11 shift on June 24th would mean that his interview with this company took place during his hour break at work during the 3-11 shift.

So I thought I would add this to mix since we still are not sure who Casey would be calling at Lexus and now we can add which location were they at.

Lexus of Orlando

Parts Location 245 Driggs Drive Winter Park, FL 32792
Service Location 245 Driggs Drive Winter Park, FL 2792
Pre-owned 305 North Semoran Boulevard, Winter Park, FL, 32792

The dealership parts and service department is located at 245 Driggs Drive Winter Park, FL 32792 and sales is at 305 North Semoran Boulevard, Winter Park, FL, 32792
This is really close to Tony’s apartment complex .7 tenths of a mile to the service parts building and 1 mile to sales building.

Shadow/Wanttohelp/JWG:

Glad I have some company in the thick of this w/ me!!! You are all hitting on the points that are the crux of the situation. :clap:

All of these things start to add up, but, then they don't quite.

JWG: Precisely, Casey was @ Lee's for the first flurry. Which, OT, but, BTW, is my contention for ruling out an accidental or intentional drowning.

Wanttohelp: You are nailing this. There's something else going on. I tried suggesting that George discovered the cans 6/23PM vs. his statement of 6/24AM. That would allow the Cindy-Casey contact 6/23PM to be about the gas cans to bring about something that resembles the story we've been told. That doesn't synch w/ George's story about discovery 6/24AM...so...I don't know what to believe. I wanna believe George...I do. And it doesn't make sense that Casey would call Lexus as she sped away from G&C's immediately after the gas can encounter unless it was (as Shadow aptly described) to b!tch someone out...Casey-rant.

Shadow: The issue I'm seeing is that there was NO evidence of Cindy-Casey contact 6/24 before the flurry that occurred ~2:49PM (IIRC). Perhaps it could have been via email...but...that doesn't seem likely, IMHO. This is the point that Wanttohelp was making earlier suggesting that "Lexus" had to REALLY be "Gentiva"...to make the whole Cindy told Casey sequence work.

Grrrrr....its frustrating...but nice to have company. :banghead:

We can crack this...I haven't looked @ the proximity of Lexus to Gentiva for a visual from a friend @ Lexus...interesting idea...:waitasec:

Also note that Lexus is like 1.2miles from Tony's Apt (IIRC), FWIW.

Maybe completely off, but, I noted the contact w/ Sean H. roughly coordinates w/ the contacts w/ Lexus. Probably has more to do w/ Casey needing to get a hold of Tony more as Casey is staying there more...

The idea of Jesse @ Lexus has kinda been bouncin' around...e.g. taking up another job while leaving OCSO.

Keep noodlin'...:waitasec:

Shadow/Wanttohelp/JWG:

Shadow: The issue I'm seeing is that there was NO evidence of Cindy-Casey contact 6/24 before the flurry that occurred ~2:49PM (IIRC). Perhaps it could have been via email...but...that doesn't seem likely, IMHO. This is the point that Wanttohelp was making earlier suggesting that "Lexus" had to REALLY be "Gentiva"...to make the whole Cindy told Casey sequence work.

Keep noodlin'...:waitasec:

Casey called Cindy's cell 4 times starting at 5:32,5:35, 5:54 with no apparent conversations and 3 calls to the A's home one at 5:54 for 3 minuets and then again at 7:18PM for 5 minuets at 8:30PM for 3 minuets all on 6/23.
Could Cindy have discovered the shed had been broken into when she got home from work on 6/23, George would not have been at home and Cindy told Casey that she better get those darn cans back before her father found them missing and called in a report to LE. [A typical way for Cindy to handle things was to use the threat of some type of authority such as the police to get Casey to fess up from what we have seen so far.] George gets up the next day and decides to mow the lawn and discovers for himself that the shed had been broken into makes his call to Cindy with no idea that she already knows and has told Casey. It was clear from Georges's statement that Casey was the one who said something to him 'sorry to hear about the shed'. The only one she could have heard it from was Cindy. George told LE he made up the story about wanting the chocks from her car so he could catch her in the act. What would have been the point of trying that end game run on Casey if he was aware that Cindy had spoken to Casey and basically tipped her off.
He didn't know that Cindy had said anything to Casey unitl Casey opened her mouth and bascily told him. George did something that Cindy probaly never did and that was follow through. George continued to force the issue and started heading to the car but Casey beat him ...and we know the rest.

I feel like I'm in one of those sci fi movies where you are stuck in some weird time warp and the days keep repeating but each time there is just a little something that is different. :bang:

Just wanted to that BB saw the truck, heard casey on the 23. This would go with finding cans missing the 24. On greta Aug 6 George states he believes the last time he went in the shed was the 22, and the everything was fine, so he believes they were stolen after that.
Also the theory that Cindy found out and warned Casey to get them back before her dad noticed also couldn't have worked for the same reason. Cindy not talking to her before 2:30 still couldn't have let her know that George knew, and George says casey said "so mom told me about the cans".
BTW I had looked up, and thought I had mentioned the Lexus dealership is on the same road as Gentiva about a mile away.
http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_fzf43g

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine