America's Unknown Child, a/k/a The Boy in the Box Myspace

thank you and blessings to ms suzanne!
I´m new here but I did already read about this little angel,I have questions, sorry
I did miss reading it all because I´m looking for my abducted(by strangers) little boy since 33 years now ,so I have no much time to read
I´ve read he had at least 3 surgical scars ,became an infusion/transfusion and had been circumcised, IMO all these things have to be done in a hospital, right?
Here we have a notebook for vaccination and consultation/check up and it is obligatory that the doc will vaccinate your kids as well and it is obligatory education at school
I´d like to know that kid has been only physical beaten or he also has been sexual abused?
I know there is DNA from him, is there any other DNA,fingerprints,spittle, semen,etc?
Do you know is there any records in the hospital,foster house, etc... about this child?
it seems none knew this boy either any records ?
sorry if asked before,(and for my english)
Heidi S., mom of missing Dirk Schiller

I'll answer the best I can with what I know about this little one.They got only mtDNA on this little one.So only the mothers side can be checked.I'm wondering if they can still use his DNA to find out other things about him.Possible ancestry.Where he possible came from.,diseases,defects anything like that that can tell us more about him and they release that and more information on him.

Early newspapers say there was no sexual assault on him.All the bruises on him were inflicted at the same time.No bruises were in different stages of healing.This shows me he was not beaten before or at least not on a regular basis.He was just malnourished as if someone could not take care of him.That's why I thought maybe the welfare DHS might have stepped in or something.I believe IMHO this little one changed care takers or someone new came to him that day or the day he died.I feel he died getting a hair cut.I believe it looks like with his hair cut,eye checked and hair cut that he possibly was put in an institution,foster home,childrens home or orphanage somewhere.Early newspaper articles said it took them only 2 or 3 days to rule them out.That is not enough time to check all those records.I feel they should all be looked at again.What can they lose.They might just find out who this precious little boys name is.It's very sad.

They apparently checked the hospital for possible operations like that.I believe from 1953 to 1956.I think they should have checked earlier like in 1952 too.I'm wondering who he saw and what Dr checked his eye.He had to have just had that checked.The foster home people were ruled out .I feel maybe they focused on the wrong foster home.He had no vaccination mark.

Maybe someone put him up for adoption and I hope and pray his family is looking for him.I'm starting to think maybe he and his family was an illegal immigrant and maybe that's why no one knew who he was and no one came forward.

I'll answer the best I can with what I know about this little one.They got only mtDNA on this little one.So only the mothers side can be checked.I'm wondering if they can still use his DNA to find out other things about him.Possible ancestry.Where he possible came from.,diseases,defects anything like that that can tell us more about him and they release that and more information on him.

Early newspapers say there was no sexual assault on him.All the bruises on him were inflicted at the same time.No bruises were in different stages of healing.This shows me he was not beaten before or at least not on a regular basis.He was just malnourished as if someone could not take care of him.That's why I thought maybe the welfare DHS might have stepped in or something.I believe IMHO this little one changed care takers or someone new came to him that day or the day he died.I feel he died getting a hair cut.I believe it looks like with his hair cut,eye checked and hair cut that he possibly was put in an institution,foster home,childrens home or orphanage somewhere.Early newspaper articles said it took them only 2 or 3 days to rule them out.That is not enough time to check all those records.I feel they should all be looked at again.What can they lose.They might just find out who this precious little boys name is.It's very sad.

They apparently checked the hospital for possible operations like that.I believe from 1953 to 1956.I think they should have checked earlier like in 1952 too.I'm wondering who he saw and what Dr checked his eye.He had to have just had that checked.The foster home people were ruled out .I feel maybe they focused on the wrong foster home.He had no vaccination mark.

Maybe someone put him up for adoption and I hope and pray his family is looking for him.I'm starting to think maybe he and his family was an illegal immigrant and maybe that's why no one knew who he was and no one came forward.

thank you for your reply! IMO if a child was missing/abducted or give in adoption, Someone should have made a police report, even a mother that gave him in adoption, I believe the case became famous on television and newspapers!
so you mean they did not check if he was born in the hospital either? ! I do believe the 2 parents are already dead, maybe his dad/stepdad was not charged with murder, unfortunately, maybe with that mt DNA one could find the mother(files in the hospital,if he was not born at home)or siblings?! I do not believe he still have family (maybe except for bro or sis) or was adopted ! I do believe his mom met another man and that man did beat the child because he did something wrong and deserved punishment, so he did put the child in a box,drove with an old truck to that place and disposed the box there, it had to be dark, none saw him, of course the mother feared much that man or was involved?! I don´t either believe they were illegals because if they were, wouldn´t any parent buried their son? I do not mean in a cemetery, and that person doing that was not even feeling even close to the child,maybe the mom´s boyfriend?! what I wonder is any other child or woman have been so beaten/died because that man and was registered somewhere?! that person was cold, mean and normally repeat offender!
what do you mean by checking his eye?

First I would like to say I pray you find Dirk.The answers are out there.You will find him.I'm so sorry that happened.

They did check if he was born in the hospital and checked with his footprints for a match.From America's unknown website it says When an ultraviolet light was shone on the boy's left eye it fluoresced a brilliant blue, suggesting that a special diagnostic dye had been applied, possibly to treat a chronic eye ailment.

Please help find out who this little one is.It's so sad.He really deserves so much better than this.Please help give him his real name.Can someone please re investigate his case again..I bet his killer or killers have their real names on their grave.This little one deserves his real name on his grave too with respect.

Does anyone remember a family member or someone adopted out or told they were adopted out or died or removed from the home by child welfare DHS that might fit this boys description?I'm actually looking for children adopted out that were born ages between the years of about 1951 to 1953 that were adopted out or said they were between the ages of 3 and 7 or any records that fit this little boy in the box.I still feel our boy was just getting into a foster home or orphanage,childrens home or orphanage somewhere.I don't know if he had been in the system before somewhere or not.Can someone please check these records in these institutions again.We might just find out this precious little boys name.Please help find out his name.

or maybe he was from an immigrant family being deported back to their own county and he was left here or handed over to be adopted out.

Does anyone have a status or update on this little boy in the box.It seems like no one is looking for he is any more.This is so sad.This is a very powerful very sad video of this little boy.Please someone re investigate this little ones case case again.The answers are out there.So he can have his real name on his grave stone.I don't understand why no one is looking for who he is any more.You can't just give up on him.He was a little child.

America's Unknown Child "Boy In The Box" - YouTube

I told my mother of this story and she thought she remembered it had something to do with a child born to a Nun. I will ask her again.......maybe rumor, I don't Know.

Has this angle been checked out ? Not sure how many answers will be gotten if these were the circumstances.

Yes it was from the cold case show.It was just a theory.Not fact.But I do IMHO think this little boy died getting into a orphanage or foster home and possibly died getting a haircut.But I do not think he is a nuns son.I do feel very strongly records were indeed falsified in one of these institutions.I pray someone else will re investigate his case again and look into all these places and check their records again.

Cold Case "Boy in the Box" (S01E14) - YouTube

From America's unknown child website early lead Does anyone know or can find out who this little boy was that was put in this orphanage or who his parents were or what private orphanage in west Philadelphia he was put into? I think this little boy should be looked into again.Please let me know if you find out who he was.

Unidentified Pennsylvania Couple - In March 1957, a Manayunk, PA couple told detectives they thought the boy might be their 6-year-old son, whom they had last seen seven months earlier when he was placed in an orphanage by the Municipal Court. The mother said the boy "looks like him" and the father said he wasn't "too sure." A team of detectives later found the boy in a private orphanage in West Philadelphia.

Has any one heard any updates on this little one.Well,It looks like no one is doing anything to find out who this little boy is.That's so sad.The answers are out there.We just need to not forget about him and keep bumping him up here and looking for who he is.May I please ask someone to re investigate his case again.This little one does deserve his name on his grave

Has any one heard any updates on this little one.Well,It looks like no one is doing anything to find out who this little boy is.That's so sad.The answers are out there.We just need to not forget about him and keep bumping him up here and looking for who he is.May I please ask someone to re investigate his case again.This little one does deserve his name on his grave

If I may please put this again.

A poster under one of the links wrote

''There was another lead also to Remington Bristow the medical examiners office in 1984.An Anonymous letter was written to him about a family in Pottstown that a father was charged several times with neglect.Does anyone know more on this story or who these people were.''

Might be worth digging about to find out the outcome was, if any.

It could just be, me but I got the impression recently that solving it was more important than naming this child. DNA could lead to his mothers side and possibly bring up brothers/sisters etc but wouldn't say who murdered this boy. I think naming him would give him his dignity at least, solving the crime due to the passage of time and more than likely the death of the perp would come secondry. Does it just depend on money available to solve it ? but no money available to name him ? I don't know how these things work. Just thinking out loud.

A poster under one of the links wrote

''There was another lead also to Remington Bristow the medical examiners office in 1984.An Anonymous letter was written to him about a family in Pottstown that a father was charged several times with neglect.Does anyone know more on this story or who these people were.''

Might be worth digging about to find out the outcome was, if any.

It could just be, me but I got the impression recently that solving it was more important than naming this child. DNA could lead to his mothers side and possibly bring up brothers/sisters etc but wouldn't say who murdered this boy. I think naming him would give him his dignity at least, solving the crime due to the passage of time and more than likely the death of the perp would come secondry. Does it just depend on money available to solve it ? but no money available to name him ? I don't know how these things work. Just thinking out loud.

Yes.I put that link on.I agree it's one of the leads that should be looked into and the Manayunk Pennsylvania couples boy that was put into a orphanage.I'm suggesting they check that little boy with mtDNA for a possible match to this little boy in the box.

The J C Penny store was under 20 miles away from Susquehanna road ( in Upper Darby) I wonder what the address of the shop who made the hat with the leather stap was located ? Anybody know ? It could look to it being a local family and not travellers passing through.
I'm looking to triangulate an area to narrow it down (if it's possible).

The orphanages and foster folk where possible, would have been checked.
Could the boy have been born out of wedlock and passed to a family member who moved to the area ? Maybe the boy was killed before he was known and established.
Somebody looked after him well before and IMO believed there was no reason to think he had come to harm.
I'm looking at news archive to see if anything is written before he was found, not quite sure what I'm looking for, will know it if I see it.

Edited to add- News may bring up a death of a parent or family which brought on somebody 'taking on ' this boy.

I think one of these orphanages or foster homes lied to police or falsified records.

Any chance the Cold Case "Boy in the Box" (S01E14) YouTube video can be edited (to remove copyright mat'l) or refreshed from another site? It is being blocked now (the YouTube link). Or is a similar video available elsewhere? This would be a wonderful case for WS'ers to resolve.

I don't know about guilty but they would be a heck of alot closer to the truth if they find the match/parents . It would give them a starting point although in a sence it's almost the perfect crime if it was them. All they would have to say was the boy was abducted in the middle of the night and there's no way do prove it or dis prove it. I can't believe i even have to ask this as it's beyond my comprehension to even think about but what would you be charged with if you didn't report your child taken. This case is kinda similar to CA in that way. If they don't report it common sense to me atleast says thier guilty but when its this many years later how do you prove it ?

BBM We don't know for certain that he wasn't reported missing. There is a slim chance that he was and his identity is buried in the middle of and old newpaper somewhere.

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back