Light bulb moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she meant that this was the day she was at Universal with LE... when she was supposed to take them to show them her office and she LIED...

I think he later said that was it.

Bookworm, I'd say she panicked, but I don't think that is the reason. She probably thought if she left the pizza in the trunk, it would cover up the odor.

That's apparently what LE thinks.

That was SO STRANGE. It almost sounded to me like HE had something to hide from the police at the time.

Seriously, I had to hear it 3 times and I still didn't believe this was his reaction. It was completely the opposite reaction of a normal person.

I just can't wrap my mind around these people.

When I heard KC say "they are going to try and pin this on me"!!!!!!

How do you "pin" a kidnapping on the one person that obviously does NOT have her?

I really like this thread because it refreshes one's mind of all the comments and crazy "things" this family has said or done. Outrageous!

Didn't we also hear Cindy say that the evidence of DNA meant nothing?:eek:

Most people have decided KC must have killed Caylee because she saw her as a millstone, as a burden who stood between KC and her idealized life. I can't recall specific dates, but many suggest the trip to PR was a trigger or a catalyst. So then why didn't KC go?

When Cindy asked are you looking for an Alive Caylee or a Dead Caylee.

Most who have lost a family members does not put conditions on searches, they have one priority to just look everywhere and anywhere. Cindy only wanted searches on a alive Caylee.

I'm wondering if she is pregnant. Can you imagine?! :eek:

Oh I'm sure there is no way she could be pregnant, haven't you heard she's a virgin, at least that was the spin when she was pregnant the first time :)

VB

Oh I'm sure there is no way she could be pregnant, haven't you heard she's a virgin, at least that was the spin when she was pregnant the first time :)

VB

I read somewhere that Lee's girlfriend Mallory is pregnant. Sorry, I don't remember exactly where I read this and I don't have a link..

Oh, man. I think I knew this was bad when I saw Cindy sprinting daintily, giggling, alongside the cameras on the day Casey was first arraigned. Then there were Cindy's mastermind-from-hell statements- "There is no evidence." The other great one- I think Cindy uttered this on Larry King- "They (LE) think she (Casey) will crack. She will never crack." And let's not forget this classic- "Lying is not a criminal offense."
Not to mention the weirdness of her 911 calls- I am convinced Cindy was trying to come up with an alibi even then- by mumbling something about her car having been stolen, etc. I'll stop. There is so much that stinks about the whole Anthony family response to this terrible and tragic crime.

When Cindy would not hand over her credit card statement to the police.

Oh, man. I think I knew this was bad when I saw Cindy sprinting daintily, giggling, alongside the cameras on the day Casey was first arraigned. Then there were Cindy's mastermind-from-hell statements- "There is no evidence." The other great one- I think Cindy uttered this on Larry King- "They (LE) think she (Casey) will crack. She will never crack." And let's not forget this classic- "Lying is not a criminal offense."
Not to mention the weirdness of her 911 calls- I am convinced Cindy was trying to come up with an alibi even then- by mumbling something about her car having been stolen, etc. I'll stop. There is so much that stinks about the whole Anthony family response to this terrible and tragic crime.

This family had grown very tolerant of KC's lies over the years. They knew there was a mess of them to deal with when Cindy picked up the phone to call LE. They just didn't think at that time there would be this much of a mess to try to clean up, which I am sure that they were also very accustomed to. The defining moment to me was KC's laugh in the interview with the investigators while out at Universal. That said it all for me from that moment on. If my child were missing for over a month, the last thing I could muster is a laugh.

When Cindy would not hand over her credit card statement to the police.

Oh, ITA! What compells a person to think they can run their own investigation, as they see fit? LE be damned...

Well, I think we all know the answer to that one.

Caylee was missing for 31 days and ultimately it was Cindy who called 911

Cindy's initial statement to the 911 call was later explained away

Only a few items of Caylee's were taken (basically what she was wearing & a doll)

Descriptions of the odor in the trunk--odd explanations for it

Casey's unconcerned behavior

No contact with (or address or phone # for) the nanny that had (supposedly) been sitting for years

Wild goose chase to Universal

Lying during statement(s) to LE

Bailed out of jail to help find Caylee and then no search

I think I have an ulcer...

I noticed that Caylee looked heavier this past month, and wondered how she could eat, when her parents are melting down to their high school weight. And...I went "HUH" when Lee Anthony and Casey went out to his car to talk privately. He knows more than he has told the media and LE, and I am always going "Huh" about him not wanting his parents or himself to give up their DNA. Could he be the father?

I have really hated to brotch the subject of the possiblilty that Lee could have been Caylee father but if you think about the lack of providing DNA and the fact that Caylee name seems to be the beginning of Casey name and the last is Lee so nuff said I believe LE will pick up on this since they do have Caylee's DNA with her brush and toothbrush.....Sick...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle