a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you KCL. I always try to stay up for your notes. Glad I did last night. Your interview was great and you definitely are camera friendly. Like on poster mentioned. beautiful inside and out.
I saw JA stick her hands under the table also. Maybe she had a cellphone under there.
AVL gets off on trashing TA. Talk about duping delight. Hers is off the charts.
I am so happy the judge took AVL into chambers for approaching Samantha. I wish she would take some of the JA supporters in there also. Their behavior at times is just so wrong. They should be embarrassed.

Paul R looking back through his notebook ..appears to be looking for something.

ALV comes across weirdly obsessed w/ Travis herself--creep!

Again it's Travis fault she responds to his emails. SHe supports women being powerless.

Hw, CEO,Ponytail, Nancy, note taking on "flattering text". TA sent JA "tirades or rants" CEO not even looking at her, looking down he looks annoyed to me.

"You are a liar to the core of you it seems" the jury knows THIS IS TRUE--CEO writing something fast and intensely after this text--lots of writing..long.

Behind me a journalist's phone goes off...a rock song.

Don't know how to bold but you wrote...
"ALV comes across weirdly obsessed with Travis herself---creep!"
That is how I saw it. Very sick.

Katiecoolady--

First of all, Thank You Soo Much for the feedback. I feel like I'm right there in the courtroom with you, and if I could be I would. Thank you!!

I just have a question. I watched JM cross examine ALV today, and boy do I love JM, but I was afraid he may have come off too strong and may have thrown off the jury with the Snow White talk. What is your take on that? How did the jury react during his cross? I love JM, but I'm just afraid he may turn off some jurors. What are your thoughts?
I don't know about jurors, but the talking heads on TV have blasted JM over the SNow White junk and have been very hard on him regarding the style he used with this witness. Really, really negative.

Ok back...just saw myself on the news. And a big shot of WEBSLEUTHS PAGE! Including my "Verified Bad *advertiser censored*". lol

Oh this is wonderful! Maybe we will get more posters supporting Travis and other crime victims. I was so happy when I found you guys in January!

Thank you, KCL!! Thank you for being our eyes and ears in the court room. Thank you for helping the Alexander family, and thank you for sharing a bit of who you are with us. I am not a huge poster, but I read everyday, and I always look forward to your notes the most :)

So the meeting with ALV and Judge S I feel certain was related to what happened right after she requested a break, just before the normal 3pm break time.

I sat there and watched her walk off the stand and the entire family had left except Sam was still sitting there in her seat on the aisle. ALV walked directl to her, leaned in and started "close talking " with her. I instantly went in to protection mode so stood right there wondering WTH is she doing? She then stood up and did some kind of arm move and shrug that would be something you'd do if you were saying something like "well what can we do?".

What I know is this is ILLEGAL. Any representative for the defense CANNOT by law contact a victim/victim's family due to the Victim's Bill of Rights. I was incensed!

All of the journalists were fixated on Juror 5 so no one really caught it.

How dare she??? I walked right out and told Bill and then the ABC news reporter I'd been talking to earler. They all wanted to know what ALV said but I wasn't gonna butt in like that,her just approaching her AT ALL is so wrong. And illegal! I did approach Sam and Aunt Heather at the end of the break and asked if she was ok and reminded her she has legal rights to NOT be contacted like that. The nerve!

She said "Juan's taking care of it". So I'm quite sure that's what happened at the end of the day.

How dare she? She just sat up there trashing Travis then she wants to alleviate her guilt so she approaches Samantha? Yes, this is confirming my diagnosis of narcissism. ;)

so that's that. My arms are killing me right now....arrrgh!

KCL,
Was it ALV who waved her arm as in, well what can we do?
I am really upset by this. This was confrontational and all for ALV.
Narcissistic doesn't even begin to describe her!

Part of what incensed me is she requested a break and instead of heading straight out to the bathroom or whatever, she made a beeline straight for Samantha, sitting there, all alone and vulnerable and swooped right in to her private space and started whatever BS she was spouting, uninvited and unwanted at her. This is why things like this are ILLEGAL. I told several reporters about it, hoping of course, they'd report on it.

After trial, I would like to see Samantha file civil charges against ALV. There should be something there since it was illegal. Maybe the family could recoup some financial loss. Just saying.......hope some attorneys are reading.

Guys I have a lot more notes but my hands and arms are killing me for some reason tonite. Had a little HH on the rooftop w/ Katie and Pasa and Mr. Pasa which a lot of was me on the phone, then did the interview then rushed to the hospital (bad day for my brother :( ), then ran over to see my dad then home and it's nearly 11 and I'm just completely exhausted. I can't even see straight. I'll do the rest of my notes in the am. :)

Dang it, I hate that Alphonse had another bad day.
:( Hope today is better.. Will they keep him until he's consistently level and doing well?

ALV invading Samantha's space with a bona fide super hero standing ever so close.. What's she thinking dancin' on the jagged edge like that?? ;)

SO love ur avatar, every badass needs herself a batmobile! I'm seein' little blue m&m's flyin' out the back.. :)

Thank you SOOOOOO much for all the hard work you do for this sweet family, and for keeping us all connected.. Woke up this morning and FIRST thought of the day was how I couldn't WAIT to see your notes! :great:

I have it on my DVR but not sure what to do with it from there. I think it might show up on their website he said...???

Since I am in Indiana, could you post the Station call letters so I can watch? Surely it is posted.

Morning everybody! KKL, fantastic job of note-taking and observation, as usual.

After the Samuels experience, I had hopes that ALV would be professional in her testiphony. Alas, that didn't happen. Both these so-called experts were drawn in to Jodi's charm and charisma she seems to possess. They both bought her every word, hook, line, and sinker. A true expert has skepticism and approaches a subject from a neutral mind-set.

The jury is not paying very close attention to what she is saying because it all has been said before, from Jodi, from JW in her opening, from Samuels. They already know what she is like because they have seen her lie with cheerful abandon on the videos. They saw her close-up-and-personal on the stand for a staggering 18 days.

By maintaining their stance, the defense team is losing their own case. It is patently unbelievable and more than likely resent being played as fools to listen to how Travis was the perpetrator of all sorts of verbal, emotional, and physical abuse.

It's never a slam-dunk, and I never say how I think a case will end, but, with Juan poking holes in the raft of lies, their case will sink.

Take care and get some quality rest and enjoy your weekend. You deserve it. Love to your Dad and Brother.

Katie, I'm so darn proud of you :blushing:. You're an Angel without wings blessed with a special gift that you so unselfishly share with others.

Yes. Katiecoolady, you're beautiful, inside and out. You're literally glowing!

Guys I have a lot more notes but my hands and arms are killing me for some reason tonite. Had a little HH on the rooftop w/ Katie and Pasa and Mr. Pasa which a lot of was me on the phone, then did the interview then rushed to the hospital (bad day for my brother :( ), then ran over to see my dad then home and it's nearly 11 and I'm just completely exhausted. I can't even see straight. I'll do the rest of my notes in the am. :)

God bless you, your brother and dad. And thanks KCL.

The nerve of her to say that. I cant believe that the Alexanders have to go through all of this. Then she had the nerve to say that she felt sorry for Jodi cause all of her naked pics are on the internet. How dare she..

Ummm, her naked pictures wouldn't be there of she didn't have them taken in the first place!

I am having extremely mixed feelings about juror 5. I keep getting the feeling that this is a disaster waiting to happen. I know that she has every right to be there if she wants to, but common sense is screaming at me that this case does not need another distraction or controversy. I have never seen anything like this & there's something about it that is unsettling to me.

Obviously it was a mistake for defense to insist this juror be dismissed and they are now regretting doing it. If she is seeking legal advice she will not be doing anything that she is not suppose to be doing.

I feel like I want to choke my own self to keep from screaming at this B. Personal and close up? Really? How about slitting someone's throat? That personal and closeup enough for you Alyce?

Tried to defend herself-afraid to hurt him. Um, how about KILL him?

She's very repetitive now--much of this we heart the whole first day-again she's lost all the males.

She didn't talk about the DV very much before because she hadn't made it all up yet. some kind of expletives right in here (#&$^$(!!!

She's infuriating.

WHo are these imaginary people who keep showing up at her workplace to inform her of her cheating boyfriends--first Matt , now travis. I call BS

LIAR

BBM

OMG I was in a chat during this testimony and I wrote this exact thing! What a disgusting way to describe that incident--which all evidence points to didn't even happen--knowing the way this man was slaughtered. ALV really boiled my blood yesterday! :furious:

Anyway, you and I were sharing a brain wave at that moment...let's hope some of the jurors were sharing it with us.

I don't know about jurors, but the talking heads on TV have blasted JM over the SNow White junk and have been very hard on him regarding the style he used with this witness. Really, really negative.

I think what the THs are missing is that the Juan has developed a trust relationship with the jury; i believe they like him ( don't know if each and every one the jurors feel that way but I would say most do). that is a big deal and the THs don't seem to realize this. I believe they sense his passion, sincerity and honesty, as well as the fact that he brings out the truth, after all of the lies from defense witnesses.

Thanks guys. I'm gonna go ahead and finish my notes now as my arms are a little more rested and I'd rather do them now and sleep in. :)

Notice when JM says Objection, JA pulls hands under the table (cameras off her?) like she's doing something shady.

Don't trust her when her hands are under the table.

Travis "verbal abuse" just ceo and HW taking notes.

This whole if you were abused you will become an abuser is insulting. Only note taking HW.

JA drawing over there....short strokes then erases, now fiddling with her pencil under the table. Sneaky.

Here we go with the buddybuddy girl talk BS, no one else smiles--WEIRD.

CPA swiveling,hand over mouth. Grandpa, HW taking notes.

ALV looks to the jury for some kind of connection/validation. Not one of them is looking at her back.

Paul R. scratches head.

CEO squints, rubs his face, hand over mouth, rocking fast in his chair.

CEO HW note taking re: trip itinerary.

OMG she walks her right up to 6/3/2008 then takes her back to 2007. Somebody make it stop!!!

Neil/Wrestler jovial during the sidebar.

"I get excited" Yes you do when you're in full manbash mode. INDEED.

blahblahblah--all females vulnerable, all men abusers..same refrain.

I need coffee--hash and rehash is on the pm menu.
Mods,
Don't get made at me. Gotta get this out of me!!! ALV is a phoney! Thik of all the people she as harmed.

I think the older male stenographer will be ready to retire after this case . He has officially seen and heard it all. I hope JM has vacation time coming to him. Hes earned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer