Show Kyle Not All People Are Bad

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Once again we have monsters in our society that prey upon innocent children.

Kyle was held and tortured for more than a year by three adults. His story will break your heart. You can read all the details here.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75839

I was trying to come up with something Websleuths could do for Kyle to help him. To let him know the world is not filled with the type of people he has been exposed to. To let Kyle know people from all over the world care about him.

Websleuths is unique in that we can bring people from all over the world together for a common cause.

And what better cause than to help this young man with his life ahead of him.

How many of you have felt alone only to find out people care for you. It is such a warm and wonderful feeling to know people do care.

That's why we are starting a thread for Kyle. I want all our members to post their special message to Kyle. Let him know he is loved, Let him know the world is not the world he has lived in. Let him know his life can be wonderful. Let him know that he has touched the hearts and souls of millions of people. Let him know he is in our thoughts and prayers.

DO NOT POST YOUR MESSAGE TO KYLE ON THIS THREAD. POST IT HERE,
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3020259#post3020259

I want this thread to be HUGE. If you are not a member and want to join so you can post on this thread click on the tab at the top that says "Register" and join. If you join and find out your email is "banned" please email wbsleuth@xmission.com and say you want to join to give Kyle a message and we will work it out.

My friends, we could buy Kyle all kinds of fun things, we could send him to Disneyland and tell him have fun and good luck, but imagine a notebook filled with messages of love and encouragement from people all over the world. He could keep this forever and hopefully it will give him strength in the trying days he has ahead of him.

In addition Websleuths will also give Kyle a nice gift to be announced later. Don't want to spoil the surprise for him.

Here is the thread in which to post your messages to Kyle.

There is to be NOTHING negative on this thread. We will delete it and give you a time out or ban you depending on the situation.

If you could please carry this message about Kyle's thread to other places on the Internet I would appreciate it. Put it on MySpace, FaceBook, other forums (if allowed) email your friends, anything you can do to get the word out about Kyle's encouragement and love thread.

You have a chance to make a difference in this young man's life. Yes, a difference. Your message to Kyle from your heart will make a difference. Please, do it now, do not put it off.

Please post.

Tricia
PS. I will get the book to Kyle through the proper authorities. I am working on getting the contacts now.

oh....what a great and thoughtful idea!!!

Thank you Tricia!
maybe we could collect donations for a fund to send him to a school of art, music, cooking, animals....something he is into :) that would get him a good start to a better life:)

oh....what a great and thoughtful idea!!!

Thank you Tricia!
maybe we could collect donations for a fund to send him to a school of art, music, cooking, animals....something he is into :) that would get him a good start to a better life:)

Hi TakeNote,

That is a lovely idea but, as I have found out, this type of donation collection can lead to all kinds of issues.

That's why, as far as Websleuths goes, we will only be doing the support thread. But I want this thread to be HUGE. With thousands of messages of support.

Websleuths will be sending him a gift to be announced later. We will not accept donations for this gift.

TakeNote, if you want to do something privately on your own to raise money then I would encourage you to do so, however keep in mind that it can lead to many ugly problems. I would be very careful.

Tricia

This is a beautiful thing to do..I made a post for him...God bless him..

Thanks for thinking of this Tricia. We really do have a strong voice and an opportunity to make a difference in lives that need a bit of hope. I feel so good today!

To Tricia and my fellow WS members:

This is wonderful idea. Thank you for the opportunity to show this young man that there are good people in this world. People who love him and care about his life...who tell him that he matters...who will protect him.

Reading through some of your letters has brought tears to my eyes (and I don't cry easy...lol). Your love and compassion for this young man is overwhelming.

I've said this before but it bears repeating...I am so proud to be a member of this forum!

Sometimes it takes just one person to make all the difference in the world.

Lore

Thank you for doing this Tricia. After reading Kyle's story I wished there were something I could do to help, to let him know that there are good people out there. It breaks my heart to know that from what we've seen reported, the majority of this young man's life has been nothing but severe abuse. As I wrap my children't Christmas gifts I wonder....has he ever gotten a gift? Did he ever have a birthday cake? Did anyone hug him or tell him they love him? If so, it surely was not recently and that is just one of the saddest things I can imagine. So thank you Tricia for giving us this opportunity to let Kyle know how much he is loved by people who have never even laid eyes on him. I really look forward to seeing what this young man does with his life, I have a feeling it's going to be something wonderful!

Thank you!
I was so angry when I heard what these people had done to Kyle. He needs to know that all people are not evil and do not hurt or torture children.
I would like to see this Christmas be the best he has ever had, filled with love and caring. Then may the New Year, 2009, be the best year of his life filled with love and healing!

Also, if Kyle did get sums of money or bigger gifts, it could affect his Medicaid eligibility or ability to get school paid for later by the government since he'll be eighteen before long and considered an adult. He needs all the medical and financial help coming due to being treated so bad. I hope he's been appointed an attorney to see about a suit against those people, their house insurance, not being looked for, something. I hope they'll be able to set him up a trust fund at a bank and give the address in the news for people wanting to send him something.

Oh this case has reached right to the depths of my soul. Thanks Tricia. If you need any help let me know.

Anyone that would abuse someone like this should NEVER get out of jail.
Never be in society again. If only we could do the same to them, but than we would be inhumane. I'm so glad for Kyle that he escaped and I'm praying he gets help for all
his emmotional trauma from the people he loved betrayed him so badly.
Kyle missed his childhood, education and a stable family! Bless his heart............

The thread to write to Kyle is in post # 1 on this page in Tricias email to us- she posts the thread to go to, to write to Kyle in about 3 places in her email to us- scroll back up to post number one- I would post the thread for you but I cant copy and paste a link from any threads with this webtv box- it just wont allow me- sorry

The thread to write to Kyle is in post # 1 on this page in Tricias email to us- she posts the thread to go to, to write to Kyle in about 3 places in her email to us- scroll back up to post number one- I would post the thread for you but I cant copy and paste a link from any threads with this webtv box- it just wont allow me- sorry

Thank you so much. Sometimes I am not so bright!

I wonder if there have been any updates on Kyle at all. I just have never heard anything else. The news stations should do an update on how Kyle is doing now. I think of him often.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back