CA CA - Phuong Le, 24, Fairfield, 25 April 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
<respectively snipped from article>
Huong told KTVU police had joined the search for his sister and had showed him snapshots of six men, asking if he knew any of them.“I recognized one of them, it was my sister’s former boss,” he said. “They didn’t tell me why they showed me the pictures… It really freaked me out when I saw those six pictures.” <snipped>

Ok, I am glad LE is questioning these 6 men, including the former boss!

Have you watched the video interview of Phuong's ex-boss? He seems genuinely concerned about her, and upset about the situation.

<respectively snipped from article>
Huong told KTVU police had joined the search for his sister and had showed him snapshots of six men, asking if he knew any of them.“I recognized one of them, it was my sister’s former boss,” he said. “They didn’t tell me why they showed me the pictures… It really freaked me out when I saw those six pictures.” <snipped>

Ok, I am glad LE is questioning these 6 men, including the former boss!
and couple that with what LE said on Nancy... that they were investigating things that even the family is not aware of...:waitasec:

They sure had a photo line up right away to show the brother after not doing a damn thing for 48 hours! Something must have developed right away???

If she is a timid, shy person and with her physical size, I can't really see her first job being at a correctional facility. Pretty scary, imo.

I've known some nurses who worked at correctional facilities, it's not for the faint of heart, that's for sure. However one told me she was VERY well protected and never alone with an inmate at any time; she felt more at risk working in a hospital setting than she ever did in a prison. I get her point, but I couldn't do it and I don't scare easily lol.

[/B]
I hadn't known about the 24 hour fitness, I hope LE has a surveillance there??

Sounds as though she was a regular at B&N and the 24hour fitness. Hope LE check all video of those leaving the fitness - a member could very well could have driven over to B&N and saw her in the parking lot.

Wouldn't there be more than one person who saw her at B&N? I'm thinking she didn't make it in. moo

I find that statement odd as well and highly unusal. Its not summer time, and why would Le need to air out the backseat??
Even when it's extremely hot here in the summer I sometimes leave the back windows of my SUV down no more than an inch ~ in the daytime ~ just because I'm scared of somebody trying to break into the car. Or some prankster tossing something into the car. I don't know when she would've parked her car there, but at 8:30pm it was dark out. And if she'd been inside the store since when it was still daylight, what was she doing there? I really would like to know what the witness said besides that he saw her there. MOO

Even when it's extremely hot here in the summer I sometimes leave the back windows of my SUV down no more than an inch ~ in the daytime ~ just because I'm scared of somebody trying to break into the car. Or some prankster tossing something into the car. I don't know when she would've parked her car there, but at 8:30pm it was dark out. And if she'd been inside the store since when it was still daylight, what was she doing there? I really would like to know what the witness said besides that he saw her there. MOO

Witness also said she appeared to be studying and did not seem upset.

I'm really afraid with the regularity that she went there and amount of time she spent there that somebody had been watching her, and just happened to choose that night as the one to grab her. Maybe because she was a bit more distracted than usual and seemed more vulnerable(?)

and couple that with what LE said on Nancy... that they were investigating things that even the family is not aware of...:waitasec:

They sure had a photo line up right away to show the brother after not doing a damn thing for 48 hours! Something must have developed right away???
And the ex-boss' photo included in the lineup. It also makes me wonder what LE knows. Just because he's the last person she talked to on the phone wouldn't normally warrant being included in a lineup. Prior record? :waitasec: MOO

I find that statement odd as well and highly unusal. Its not summer time, and why would Le need to air out the backseat??
Earlier in the day on Sunday it reached 80° in Fairfield.
From about 3 to about 5 pm. It started going down after that but was still about 75° at 7 pm. As I recall, it was a spectacularly beautiful day all around the greater Bay Area!!!

I'm really afraid with the regularity that she went there and amount of time she spent there that somebody had been watching her, and just happened to choose that night as the one to grab her. Maybe because she was a bit more distracted than usual and seemed more vulnerable(?)
I remember that part, but I was hoping to find more detail of what he said. For example, if she talked to anyone else who was there, if she ordered anything, how she paid for it, and if she had the backpack with her. :)

And the ex-boss' photo included in the lineup. It also makes me wonder what LE knows. Just because he's the last person she talked to on the phone wouldn't normally warrant being included in a lineup. Prior record? :waitasec: MOO

Pics on her cell? They didn't know who he was?

She looks so vulnerable in the pictures - vulnerable and very young.

Pics on her cell? They didn't know who he was?
I hadn't thought of that! I was thinking of a standard photo lineup LE would've shown him, not what's on her cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie