2009.10.09 Duct Tape Photos From Remains Released

Here is the Q63 image from AZ's post and the second one is the sticker from his second attachment overlaid on the Q63 duct tape and then faded out to just give its outline. No sizing has taken place on either object. This is just one overlayed on the other.

Looks like no one took pictures with scale of duct tape to show width and length before they were separated. More fodder for the defense.

It looks like an identical heart on the far right side of the tape as well.

What really bothers me is that on the last picture, it looks like there is still hair on the tape. So very sad.

Here is the Q63 image from AZ's post and the second one is the sticker from his second attachment overlaid on the Q63 duct tape and then faded out to just give its outline. No sizing has taken place on either object. This is just one overlayed on the other.

Thanks AZ and Valhall, now I can see it.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21249759/detail.html
This is going to sound horrible and sad at the same time...but in this link (looking at photo 10 of 18) is anyone seeing what appears to be a shape of a small nose/nostrils. It would be at the top...near center but closer to the left hand side. :(

JMO, and sad to say, that is what it looks like...also even when you expand the image 11/18 I think you can still see it...even better than the close up in 10/18.

:(

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21249759/detail.html
This is going to sound horrible and sad at the same time...but in this link (looking at photo 10 of 18) is anyone seeing what appears to be a shape of a small nose/nostrils. It would be at the top...near center but closer to the left hand side. :(

JMO, and sad to say, that is what it looks like...also even when you expand the image 11/18 I think you can still see it...even better than the close up in 10/18.

:(

I can't see it,but don't doubt it's there.If it is I'm sure it's been well documented bu LE,the Medical Examiner, and the FBI .That may be why Dr. G ruled homicide.

Forgive me Valhall and AZ, but wasn't the heart sticker residue directly over the mouth area? I anticipated it to be in the centre of the piece of duct tape. Not at either end, which I understood would have been placed over Caylee's sweet ears..... what did I miss and where???? I'magonna go and have a bevvy whilst I wait for ya'all to correct me. Another bevvy, that is :dance:

So...to get us all started, here is a photo of the Q63 duct tape, and a photo of the empty sticker backer found inside the "Caylee" shoebox in Casey's closet, with a ruler to show its size. The duct tape is 2 inches wide.

I can see heart images on both ends of Q63. ;)

Looks to be that the lifted portion from the sticker would be about 7/8 inches? Not quite one inch? The image on the tape seems to take up at least or maybe more than half of the two inch tape. But that may be due to the bunching and gathering I can see happening on the tape ~ it's not laying perfectly flat on its surface. I don't know. I would sure hope this is it but, sheesh ~ I thought I saw a perfect one on the wrong tape! :blushing:

Forgive me Valhall and AZ, but wasn't the heart sticker residue directly over the mouth area? I anticipated it to be in the centre of the piece of duct tape. Not at either end, which I understood would have been placed over Caylee's sweet ears..... what did I miss and where???? I'magonna go and have a bevvy whilst I wait for ya'all to correct me. Another bevvy, that is :dance:

The FBI report stated it was near one end of the piece of duct tape it was on.

The FBI report stated it was near one end of the piece of duct tape it was on.

Valhall: Thanks for your speedy reply! I have to admit YET AGAIN that I am soooo confused. Perhaps hearing that a heart shaped sticker was placed DIRECTLY over the MOUTH from NG for over a year has me kerfuffled ('cept I don't look anything remotely like CA in your pic when I get kerfuffled - just so you know that)?????? Totally confused am I. Yoda, too.:crazy:

So...to get us all started, here is a photo of the Q63 duct tape, and a photo of the empty sticker backer found inside the "Caylee" shoebox in Casey's closet, with a ruler to show its size. The duct tape is 2 inches wide.

I can see them too - the outline of a heart, but not the sticky residue left from a heart image.

Documents say the sticker was about the size of a dime - the smallest of US currency.

IMO, the raised sticker found on the cardboard matting is about the right size.

Documents say the sticker was about the size of a dime - the smallest of US currency.

I agree.

Attachments

• raised sticker.jpg
    raised sticker.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 194

You are correct. That sticker is about the size of a dime, if not smaller.

I have to say after looking at the links in this thread and all the awful things we had to look at previously,such as the woods where Caylee was found....the links in this thread was the most painful.The little pair of shorts,the letters from her shirt,the actual bags she was found in,is almost too much to bare.

My god...she was just a little girl.

Then that "heart" impression is too large to match the missing one inch one IMO.

AZ,

Is there anything that tells us which tape we're looking at in these pictures?

In many of the pics on the news sites, you can see the "Q" number written on the evidence bag. In others, you can see part of the number. In others, you just have to recognize the tape from the photos where the number is marked. I think the first post in this thread ID'd which photos were of which pieces of tape.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back