Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
Wow, Kateyes -- You are totally on target! Let me say first that I am fortunate that I have had a good DH for over 30 years and counting, and that is more rare than it should be.
icon9.gif

Nevertheless.... I can remember a couple of my mother's friends who were that way -- they had had a good DH for a number of years, lost him to death, and almost immediately were in search of another one. And I have seen a couple of women co-workers who have done the same thing, mainly due to divorce, and they are now strapped with something they wish they did not have.... It's like they can't take a breath unless the man brings it to them....On the other hand, a couple of friends & co-workers have found very fine men for a second or third go-round. And when it is a bad match, the children DO pay a big price, knowing they should like this man, but also knowing he is not "Daddy," and wondering what they are doing wrong.

Yes, as Flannery O'Connor wrote, "A good man is hard to find," but "haste makes waste." Two little sayings that make sense here. And often the ones who made bad choices don't want to admit to the world, and certainly not themselves, that they have made a mistake. <shaking my head> I earnestly hope that I will never feel that way -- there are some things worse than loneliness.

(I hope this doesn't sound too holier-than-thou, but it is something I have seen, and it hurts me so see it for all people in that situation... )

And who knows what this choice means (meant) for Hailey...
icon8.gif

Respectfully, I could say the same thing about a lot of men, who have to have a woman in their lives. However, I know many women who made bad choices in their men, but did not end up with a murdered child. Sometimes, maybe... certainly not always.

Okay, mother nature, quit slowing this down so she can be identified! This must have been a remote part of Texas where she was found. I have never heard of it taking so long for remains to get someplace so they can be identified. How frustrating for Hailey's family and friends to have to keep waiting because of transportation and mother nature issues!

KTXS has learned Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, is currently working on an off-shore oil rig and was unable to make it back to the area this week. Clint Dunn is expected to return next week, though.

His family, including wife Naomi and their baby daughter, are living in San Antonio at this time.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/30738935/detail.html

He must be feeling terrible, trapped out there! I feel sorry for him, I really do.

According to Clint Dunn's mother, Connie Jones, he is currently living in Snyder and working for an oil company based in Big Spring.

Contrary to reports from other local media outlets stating Clint Dunn is currently working on an offshore oil rig, Jones told BigCountryHomePage.com that she saw him drive past her house on Thursday morning.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=480912

Good grief....:waitasec:

Okay, mother nature, quit slowing this down so she can be identified! This must have been a remote part of Texas where she was found. I have never heard of it taking so long for remains to get someplace so they can be identified. How frustrating for Hailey's family and friends to have to keep waiting because of transportation and mother nature issues!

No kidding...it seems they should have been able to have removed the remains to almost anyplace in the world within 24 hours...they finished at the scene on Tuesday night...and here we are, late on Thursday...

They were living together then. They are not living together now.

The lawyer didn't comment on their former living arrangement, he said they are not living together, (present tense).

I believe this came form an article in the ARN which has been linked several times in the last thread.

Perhaps they are not living together at the present time due to the fact they have both just now returned to the area and he is staying with family or friends and she now is with her family or friends.. I do suspect they were living together at the time the news broke remains had been discovered not too far from SA's mother's home though.. What can I say other than ..What A Difference A Day Makes? 24 little hours........JMHO

We've had severe weather in North Texas this week with the possibility of more. There's a huge storm system just north of the Dallas/Fort Worth area and I believe they are using appropriate precautions.

http://www.wfaa.com/weather/interactive-radar/radar?map=metro

I didn't mean to imply that they weren't. Of course, they should take the proper precautions. It's just aggravating to have to wait longer because of the weather. We've had rainstorms up in here in Oklahoma for the past week. I wonder if it's part of the system also going through Texas?

could I ask someone to give me the link for DALLAS MEDICAL examiners .....not Ftw.....i have no clue how to find it.. TIA

According to Clint Dunn's mother, Connie Jones, he is currently living in Snyder and working for an oil company based in Big Spring.

Contrary to reports from other local media outlets stating Clint Dunn is currently working on an offshore oil rig, Jones told BigCountryHomePage.com that she saw him drive past her house on Thursday morning.

WTH....then where is he? :what:

I just found out about this....I've been AWOL. Wow, stunned.

KTXS has learned Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, is currently working on an off-shore oil rig and was unable to make it back to the area this week. Clint Dunn is expected to return next week, though.

His family, including wife Naomi and their baby daughter, are living in San Antonio at this time.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/30738935/detail.html

WTH....then where is he? :what:

yes WHERE is he? REALLY! strange

bbm
Wow, Kateyes -- You are totally on target! Let me say first that I am fortunate that I have had a good DH for over 30 years and counting, and that is more rare than it should be.
icon9.gif

Nevertheless.... I can remember a couple of my mother's friends who were that way -- they had had a good DH for a number of years, lost him to death, and almost immediately were in search of another one. And I have seen a couple of women co-workers who have done the same thing, mainly due to divorce, and they are now strapped with something they wish they did not have.... It's like they can't take a breath unless the man brings it to them....On the other hand, a couple of friends & co-workers have found very fine men for a second or third go-round. And when it is a bad match, the children DO pay a big price, knowing they should like this man, but also knowing he is not "Daddy," and wondering what they are doing wrong.

Yes, as Flannery O'Connor wrote, "A good man is hard to find," but "haste makes waste." Two little sayings that make sense here. And often the ones who made bad choices don't want to admit to the world, and certainly not themselves, that they have made a mistake. <shaking my head> I earnestly hope that I will never feel that way -- there are some things worse than loneliness.

(I hope this doesn't sound too holier-than-thou, but it is something I have seen, and it hurts me so see it for all people in that situation... )

And who knows what this choice means (meant) for Hailey...
icon8.gif

After I was divorced and had dated a few men my mother told me I needed to find a good man. My response "What does he look like?"

It's sorta of like Dr Phil said this morning...."I'd rather be living in forest and picking bark off trees." (before I'd live within a abusive relationship). I agree.

Wasn't there something about a "search" by an airport that BD "reacted" to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77