Jose Baez Releasing New Book!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make some excellent point Zip - IMO - but let me ask you in a nutshell are you saying Baez is going to admit he got CA to lie all the way through this trial?:waitasec:

We already know that CA lied about one important matter in Caylee's case, and it was proven by LDB during the trial with evidence. IMO, CA & GA were, and remain, nothing to him but a means to an end.

I think JB will skate around the molestation OS by reminding everyone that he said " She could be" -he did not say "She was", which would imply it was a fact.

"This child at 8 years old learned to lie immediately. She could be 13 years old, have her father`s XXXX in her mouth and then go to school and play with the other kids as if nothing ever happened. Nothing`s wrong. That will help you understand why no one knew that her child was dead."

We already know that CA lied about one important matter in Caylee's case, and it was proven by LDB during the trial with evidence. IMO, CA & GA were, and remain, nothing to him but a means to an end.

I think JB will skate around the molestation OS by reminding everyone that he said " She could be" -he did not say "She was", which would imply it was a fact.

"This child at 8 years old learned to lie immediately. She could be 13 years old, have her father`s XXXX in her mouth and then go to school and play with the other kids as if nothing ever happened. Nothing`s wrong. That will help you understand why no one knew that her child was dead."

Yes, good point (last para) and too bad the Pinalles 12 didn't hear it that way....

Yes, good point (last para) and too bad the Pinalles 12 didn't hear it that way....

Agreed, and I get fighting mad every time I think of those 12. Too sorry & too lazy to do a half way decent job of finding justice for Caylee. FCA literally got away with COLD BLOODED MURDER!:maddening:

Waves to Jose. Don't hold your breath waiting for me to buy more lies. :seeya:

Snip:

JA's book is in its 2nd or 3rd printing, and he just sold his book writes for a TV movie.

What if what also really burned JB was not that JA called him smarmy in his book, but that JA wrote nicely about CA & GA, and that he felt that they were both completely duped by OCA, and where not involved in any way. What is that is not true for one or both of them, and JB can prove it? He'd not be breaking OCA's confidence, and he has none with the A's.

Re my bold--

I remain forever dumbfounded that even now, JA doesn't seem to realize that he was the one who got duped by CA and GA (and LA)--duped into believing that they were not really his sworn adversaries, and duped into underestimating how poisonously successful their performances on the witness stand would be. IMO, JA empowered the A's by failing to pounce on every single mistruth they uttered under in sworn testimony from day 1, and to treat them with all the harshness and threats of prosecution the law allowed from day 1. Conversely, I'll be very surprised if JB has anything unfavorable to say about CA and LA, because they were always his allies, and I doubt they will approve of him slandering GA at this point, because it's no longer necessary or helpful to OCA.

Confidentiality does not end when a Lawyer stops representing a client. Everything goes with them to the grave. It is an extremely protected right in law and mental/medical health. There a certain and very explicit exceptions as in "duty to warn" or if you believe a client is a danger to themselves or others in the immediate future. Other than that, all bets are off.

Unless of course, a clients signs a waiver "waiving" their right to confidentiality, allowing the lawyer to talk without legal and ethical repercussions.

Which is clearly what happened here.

Snip:

Re my bold--

I remain forever dumbfounded that even now, JA doesn't seem to realize that he was the one who got duped by CA and GA (and LA)--duped into believing that they were not really his sworn adversaries, and duped into underestimating how poisonously successful their performances on the witness stand would be. IMO, JA empowered the A's by failing to pounce on every single mistruth they uttered under in sworn testimony from day 1, and to treat them with all the harshness and threats of prosecution the law allowed from day 1. Conversely, I'll be very surprised if JB has anything unfavorable to say about CA and LA, because they were always his allies, and I doubt they will approve of him slandering GA at this point, because it's no longer necessary or helpful to OCA.

Beautiful post! In honesty, I do not think JA was ever duped by any of them, but how could he possibly go after grandparents in a court of law in this situation? He isn't a stupid man, but he also cannot come out and degrade them. The P 12 supposedly didn't know much of what happened, how would it look to them if the SA came on full boar against the Grandparents when their goal was FCA? This wasn't his baby to rock in it's entirety-This was LDB case and he was asked to come on board. I have nothing against LDB at all, but I think we would have seen a much different outcome if JA held the reins on this one. JB had a lot of dealings with this family and I'm sure he has some pretty strange and probably true stories to tell about them, but...he also was right in there with them until his wall of protection went up on his client and the parents were prevented from visiting, but here again, after that fact, he was still around them, right in the thick of it.

His book will serve no purpose. He has nerve to call out the media, but wasn't he the one who participated fully in some media based shows instead of keeping his mouth shut? Got nobody to blame, but himself. Imo, he collected all kinds of information because he saw a book deal in his future. And yes, he also could be bearding for FCA on this as well. He also could be doing this to somehow save his backside from some things that may have gone on. Epic Fail.

Beautiful post! In honesty, I do not think JA was ever duped by any of them, but how could he possibly go after grandparents in a court of law in this situation? He isn't a stupid man, but he also cannot come out and degrade them. The P 12 supposedly didn't know much of what happened, how would it look to them if the SA came on full boar against the Grandparents when their goal was FCA? This wasn't his baby to rock in it's entirety-This was LDB case and he was asked to come on board. I have nothing against LDB at all, but I think we would have seen a much different outcome if JA held the reins on this one. JB had a lot of dealings with this family and I'm sure he has some pretty strange and probably true stories to tell about them, but...he also was right in there with them until his wall of protection went up on his client and the parents were prevented from visiting, but here again, after that fact, he was still around them, right in the thick of it.

His book will serve no purpose. He has nerve to call out the media, but wasn't he the one who participated fully in some media based shows instead of keeping his mouth shut? Got nobody to blame, but himself. Imo, he collected all kinds of information because he saw a book deal in his future. And yes, he also could be bearding for FCA on this as well. He also could be doing this to somehow save his backside form some things that may have gone on. Epic Fail.

With respect BigMomma - can I tell you that you are writing some on point thought provoking and great posts lately??? :moo: of course but I'm loving them...

I wonder if one of the chapter's will be titled, "Are you a Chemist?"

With respect BigMomma - can I tell you that you are writing some on point thought provoking and great posts lately??? :moo: of course but I'm loving them...

:seeya: What can I say, except, Thank You:blushing:. My ire is up is all and although I'm 1st to admit my light bulb is real dim at times, when it comes to this, it is basically him grasping at straws. When he cannot get a major publishing company to take him on, it tells me a lot-his bridges got burned big time, nobody is interested. When I read about his clarification about this bikini business, it tells me a lot-who really cares who owned what back before this began? This isn't exactly important or earth shattering-who cares! This sounds like a 10 year old trying his best with lame excuse-the man of a thousand excuses, imo. When there are 'rumors' that he is going to talk about the parents-Who cares! Each one of us has our own opinions and our own thought process on those 2; been there already, nothing new, nothing else will be a surprise-true or not-we do not want to play the game again of truth or lie anymore. If anything was so earth shattering, let him pass it on to another attorney for review and let's see some action! What's next -Dr. P? Then what? Is he going to be called as a witness in the ZG trial, What then? He sure can't claim attorney/client privelege then, now can he? He's basically left his fly wide open.

:seeya: What can I say, except, Thank You:blushing:. My ire is up is all and although I'm 1st to admit my light bulb is real dim at times, when it comes to this, it is basically him grasping at straws. When he cannot get a major publishing company to take him on, it tells me a lot-his bridges got burned big time, nobody is interested. When I read about his clarification about this bikini business, it tells me a lot-who really cares who owned what back before this began? This isn't exactly important or earth shattering-who cares! This sounds like a 10 year old trying his best with lame excuse-the man of a thousnad excuses, imo. When there are 'rumors' that he is going to talk about the parents-Who cares! Each one of us has our own opinions and our own thought process on those 2; been there already, nothing new, nothing else will be a surprise-true or not-we do not want to play the game again of truth or lie anymore. If anything was so earth shattering, let him pass it on to another attorney for review and let's see some action! What's next -Dr. P? Then what? Is he going to be called as a witness in the ZG trial, What then? He sure can't claim attorney/client privelege then, now can he? He's basically left his fly wide open.

It's possible this "B" is a visual I didn't really need this morning!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Did he have a recent devine moment where he came to terms that she would never change?-I'm speaking of him getting angry over the outting of the videos-Why would he care about her dumb videos? Forget that, many people already know what she is, what she has done and will continue to do.

He is a DEFENSE ATTORNEY! That means he knows many of his clients are guilty as sin, if the crime is so heinous they can't deal with it they don't take the case. Otherwise they DEFEND TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITIES as that is their purpose/job.

This Casey Anthony case has become an archetype which is why people are so obsessed over it. For gosh sakes yes, the kid was probably killed, but there is NO EVIDENCE NOR REASON TO BELIEVE SHE WAS tortured or abused. There is NO EVIDENCE that Casey was cruel or sadistic towards her child.

How many young kids/babies are tortured and abused horrendously because they are the offspring of twisted parents? A LOT! Yet this case strikes a nerve and gets all of the attention.

He is a DEFENSE ATTORNEY! That means he knows many of his clients are guilty as sin, if the crime is so heinous they can't deal with it they don't take the case. Otherwise they DEFEND TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITIES as that is their purpose/job.

This Casey Anthony case has become an archetype which is why people are so obsessed over it. For gosh sakes yes, the kid was probably killed, but there is NO EVIDENCE of torure or abuse. There is NO EVIDENCE that Casey was cruel or sadistic towards her child.

How many young kids/babies are tortured and abused horrendously because they are the offspring of twisted parents? A LOT! Yet this case strikes a nerve and gets all of the attention.

Oh Boy! IMO the use of duct tape easily fits into the "cruel and intentional" category - but for most of us this case has been both tragic and fascinating. Tragic because a 2.5 year old killed was senselessly and brutally murdered and fascinating to watch this empty shell of a mother carry on with her life denying all and acting if she had done nothing more than swatting a fly. There are so many why's in the case that will probably never be answered and that bothers us. And also, because justice is the foundation of our society and justice was not nor it appears will ever be served in this case. All IMO of course.

It's possible this "B" is a visual I didn't really need this morning!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

It slipped out without thinking. I'm sorry! If I said exposed himself-same difference. I best quit on this...:truce:

Oh Boy! IMO the use of duct tape easily fits into the "cruel and intentional" category - but for most of us this case has been both tragic and fascinating.

Oh it was definitely intentional, getting rid of a hindrance, but cruel? Duct tape over the nose/mouth would be cruel.

Things went horribly wrong. Cindy knew her offspring "wasn't right" hence the sociopath comment. It isn't a good idea to force sociopaths into raising kids if they say they don't want too.

Oh Boy! IMO the use of duct tape easily fits into the "cruel and intentional" category - but for the the case has been both tragic and fascinating. Tragic because a 2.5 year old killed was senselessly and brutally murdered and fascinating to watch this empty shell of a mother carry on with her life denying all and acting if she had done nothing more than swatting a fly. There are so many why's in the case that will probably never be answered and that bothers us. And also, because justice is the foundation of our society and justice was not nor it appears will ever be served in this case.

Being away from your own child for 31 days is also cruel and intentional, unless there is a real good cause, like out of town work or going to active duty BUT since there was never a job and since there were photos of party hardy and statements of good times with at least 1 guy, yep...then we have the henious discard. FCA had many chances to tell the actual truth, but why should she? If she wants to blame parents-fine, she wants to blame former boyfriends-fine. The bottom line is She was responsible for her child, no matter what and she failed. In doing what she did, she also continually lied to her daughter's face and memory, playing her little game. Next thing we know we'll hear she did all this to protect somebody else-yea, right. Ship has done sailed on every excuse that can be manufactured again. You know, maybe she is better off on the outside than in jail. She gets a forever stamp of Guilty.

Oh it was definitely intentional, getting rid of a hindrance, but cruel? Duct tape over the nose/mouth would be cruel.

There was no torture. Cindy had a kid that was "off". Kid got pregnant and said she wanted to give the child up (because CA knew she was not the motherly type, she was lucid in that regard). Cindy wouldn't allow that. Cindy tried to force the kid into raising the child and also force the kid into being a good mother.

Things went horribly wrong. Cindy knew her offspring "wasn't right" hence the sociopath comment. It isn't a good idea to force sociopaths into raising kids if they say they don't want too.

BBM. And did she go out and do something to correct this problem before it reached epidemic porportions? No. She allowed it to continue.

BBM. And did she go out and do something to correct this problem before it reached epidemic porportions? No. She allowed it to continue.

Cindy thought she could force a sociopath to change if she were strict enough. Pure ego, though at the trial she did try to remedy her mistake.

Cindy should have taken that child (since she apparently wanted the child) and helped the daughter get fixed. Casey wouldn't likely have killed anyone unless forced ino a bad situation.

No one worries about Casey Anthony being their neighbor, she is NOT a predator.

This was family business and IMO opinion it should remain so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie