TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pure speculation on my part, but wondering IF Gail may have come home from the lake house and found evidence of the girlfriend being in her home while she was in Alabama and decided to confront her..In reference to myself, I think IF I found evidence of my husband having another woman in my home, I just may be inclined to confront her in person... Not saying this happened I'm just thinking out loud...JMHO

It is my understanding, that her sister spoke to Gail,
BEFORE Gail left the Ridgerock home.

if this is not correct, please post the correction

LOL....what I remember was the sister saying she talked to GP before she disappeared. That could be after or before she dropped the kids off or was at the house. It's driving us nuts!!!! We need some clarification of the sis's call.

Just pure speculation on my part, but wondering IF Gail may have come home from the lake house and found evidence of the girlfriend being in her home while she was in Alabama and decided to confront her..In reference to myself, I think IF I found evidence of my husband having another woman in my home, I just may be inclined to confront her in person... Not saying this happened I'm just thinking out loud...JMHO

I think that's an interesting theory. I wonder if anybody on here who knows Gail could say if that is the type thing she might do.

And if anybody knows who the "other woman" is (not suggesting the name should be posted anywhere), it would be interesting for investigators to check out that neighborhood, to see if anybody in that area saw the jeep.

That is what I thought, that Gail did not feel free to talk because the children would hear her. I know the neighbor said she saw Gail leave, but she thought it was strange Gail did not acknowledge her, as I remember. I'm wondering if it's possible she assumed it was Gail, since that is who she would have expected it to be, but maybe it wasn't.

BBM

I think that was the friend in AL, Arlene, who stated this.

LOL....what I remember was the sister saying she talked to GP before she disappeared. That could be after or before she dropped the kids off or was at the house. It's driving us nuts!!!! We need some clarification of the sis's call.

I specifically remember the detail that Gail could not speak freely because the children were with her. I also remember the article saying Gail was driving when that call occurred.

Excellent point! That's one possible scenario. We don't really know what time the husband was supposed to meet Gail or when he was expecting her home. She got home around noon and left again, and he seemed surprised.

Also just speculating: there aren't many other people we know of who had a motive to get Gail out of the picture. Take away the money that the hubby is worried about, and what is left? The fact of the marriage itself, which was probably going to end soon anyway, but maybe someone didn't want to wait for it to play out in the courts. People do get impatient and we don't really know how long the affair had been going on.

And we can even go one step further since the husband said that he was with his mother at the time, and he was surprised that Gail left without talking to him. Maybe he really doesn't know what happened to his wife. Maybe someone else had a plan to either confront Gail or lure her somewhere else?

Would this case be a good candidate for the forensic astrology forum? I would post a request there, but I don't know the answers to all the info they need. Also, I'm not sure if it's up to anyone but the family to ask.

This is from JBean's post....which I had searched in the first thread and found, but then zapped and closed the whole WS site by mistake!!! Here's what I copied:

Also, I have some information from those close to the search that they are 100% positive that it was Gail that dropped off the kids at the family home.

So here we go with was it her in the jeep when she left the house. Ughhhh.

I specifically remember the detail that Gail could not speak freely because the children were with her. I also remember the article saying Gail was driving when that call occurred.

I think it was this one:

Arlene Durham, a family friend who lives at Lake Jordan in Titus, Ala., said she saw Gail Palmgren and the children the night of April 29.

“She was very upset and very worried. You could tell something was the matter,” she said. “She wouldn’t talk because the kids were here.”

And we can even go one step further since the husband said that he was with his mother at the time, and he was surprised that Gail left without talking to him. Maybe he really doesn't know what happened to his wife. Maybe someone else had a plan to either confront Gail or lure her somewhere else?

It is possible Matt doesn't know what happened. It's possible that Gail left expecting to be gone only momentarily, had an accident and hasn't been found yet. Matt's actions may be the actions of a guy who is so mad that he just assumes his wife ran off. I've known several people (both male and female) who immediately start with the "my ex was a psycho" routine the second they break up.

My own personal problem with that scenario is that the vehicle hasn't been found yet. Also, there were 911 calls for domestic issues immediately prior to the disappearance, that Gail felt the need to give others "proof" and her passport and cash just in case, that Gail was telling people she was scared. It would be a heck of a coincidence that a woman as frightened as she was would disappear without a trace due to accident.

It is possible Matt doesn't know what happened. It's possible that Gail left expecting to be gone only momentarily, had an accident and hasn't been found yet. Matt's actions may be the actions of a guy who is so mad that he just assumes his wife ran off. I've known several people (both male and female) who immediately start with the "my ex was a psycho" routine the second they break up.

My own personal problem with that scenario is that the vehicle hasn't been found yet. Also, there were 911 calls for domestic issues immediately prior to the disappearance, that Gail felt the need to give others "proof" and her passport and cash just in case, that Gail was telling people she was scared. It would be a heck of a coincidence that a woman as frightened as she was would disappear without a trace due to accident.

She was without her passport, her DL, her credit cards etc...she had her keys and her phone. And her car.

Did she have her DL before she left for the Lake House?

How does anyone decide to take off without everything they might need for at least a little while? :waitasec:

She was doing nothing, legally, wrong if she left for a while. No reason not to take anything.

So where are all of her id's and credit/debit cards now, and is that how MP knew she had changed the pin? Because he used the card?

So confusing.

From Thread 1.

Gail Palmgren's whereabouts are a mystery that has only been intensified by her last conversation with her sister Diane, moments before Palmgren was last seen.

"She was nervous. She was anxious. She sounded scared," says Diane Nichols. Palmgren wouldn't say why she was scared but the Nichols made out this much, "She just thought she was being followed."

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6495871&postcount=773"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TN TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #1[/ame]

It is 100% known it was Gail leaving the home after dropping the kids off. I may have fed into the rumor that Gail called her sister afterwards, but you can take JBean's word, at least, to the bank.

Before checking this idea completely off the list, I have one more question. I don't doubt JBean's word for a minute, and I also think the neighbor seems absolutely credible.

Not knowing JBean's source, I just have to ask if it's even POSSIBLE the reliable source could have been cleverly tricked, as I described. JBean?

P.S. I keep going back in to edit to remove pronouns. Can somebody say if JBean is male or female?

Before checking this idea completely off the list, I have one more question. I don't doubt JBean's word for a minute, and I also think the neighbor seems absolutely credible.

Not knowing JBean's source, I just have to ask if it's even POSSIBLE the reliable source could have been cleverly tricked, as I described. JBean?

P.S. I keep going back in to edit to remove pronouns. Can somebody say if JBean is male or female?

There isnt a chance that JBean is wrong. And dont worry about pronouns-we all respond to both. :)

It doesn't seem as if this case has been mentioned at all on any national television shows, or has it? Such as Today, NG, etc. I wonder if it's because the family requested it to not go nationwide?

It is 100% known it was Gail leaving the home after dropping the kids off. I may have fed into the rumor that Gail called her sister afterwards, but you can take JBean's word, at least, to the bank.
Now if you can just get that bank to take my word as the equivalent to cash, I can make a fortune.
I have a lot of words.

Seriously,while I cannot link it I do know that Gail herself dropped off the kids at the SM home.

She was without her passport, her DL, her credit cards etc...she had her keys and her phone. And her car.

is there any proof that Gail had her phone with her,
when she left the home at 12:15 pm on Saturday, April 30?

were there any pings/calls on her phone shortly after 12:15 pm

I'm discounting the Monday, May 2, 5:00 pm. ping
as being physically associated with Gail

You can just refer to me as "it"

Anything is possible, let me think on that but right now I cannot think of how that would be.

Also important is who else did she call on the way to the house, aside from her sister?

Yes. And that is all I can say. No link for you, you can choose to take my word or not...I will not be offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth