trial thread: 5/3-4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Det Ramirez even told TPS that LE wanted to limit what was released to the media - BEFORE she made her media blitz....

Back peoples :wave:

Fashion note of the day for TPS: if you are older than 40 and want to wear your hair up, do a nice bun. Do not wear your daughter's barrettes. kthxbai.

And the jury went home for the loooooong wekend, able to think about all the lies Tammi has told detectives.

I'm sorry I missed today - had to catch up on stuff Is there a site where I can listen to the tape?

Thanks.

Mel

If the jury returns anything less than a guilty verdict on all charges, my faith in the judicial system will be forever lost. I mean these jurors would have to be in a coma to not see the truth in this case.

I can't believe that two prosecutors, Jean Caras and Beth Karas like her and think she should get acquitted. They think the jury must like her also. :what:

What information do TS and JS need to furnish the court to receive free lawyers. And will the court verify the information is true.

I can't believe that two prosecutors, Jean Caras and Beth Karas like her and think she should get acquitted. They think the jury must like her also. :what:

Earlier this morning ,I thought I heard a caller tell Jean C. that she believed TS manipulated EJ and Jean C. said she was leaning toward that belief ,also. I'm home sick ,so maybe I'm off,here.
Beth K. sticks very close to the law whether she believes in the guilt or innocence of a defendant. She's all about what is allowed in and will only consider that ,IMO.
I haven't gotten the impression that they like TS ,but that's just an opinion of mine and could be colored because I don't like TS.

Early in the case ,LE was onto TS and I think that's why she and her husband did so many inteviews. They had to get their version out there ,and I use the term "version" ,lightly.I'm willing to bet TS also hoped someone would see her "story" and offer her their baby to adopt.
She certainly doesn't appear to be upset whenever the possible death of Gabriel is mentioned.

I'm sorry I missed today - had to catch up on stuff Is there a site where I can listen to the tape?

Thanks.

Mel

I went looking and hardly found any coverage of this trial. As a matter of fact, I couldn't even find a news site that had uploaded these tapes.

I went looking and hardly found any coverage of this trial. As a matter of fact, I couldn't even find a news site that had uploaded these tapes.

InSession and HLN seem to often be the lone voices in these cases. The larger media outlets will do a blip on it ,using an HLN or IS reporter or commentator.

Even the Casey Anthony case ,as big as it was ,remained very shallow with the bigger media outlets. They didn't go into any depth or even get the facts straight.It's all about sound bites and rating numbers. The truth is often a victim,too.

ETA: IS and HLN don't always get it right ,either,but they do follow these cases more closely.JMO

Back peoples :wave:

Fashion note of the day for TPS: if you are older than 40 and want to wear your hair up, do a nice bun. Do not wear your daughter's barrettes. kthxbai.

:floorlaugh:

Seriously , a defendants "look" is very important and there are even consultants who advise a defendant on what to wear.
I can't help but wonder if TS is getting advice from someone who secretly wants her found guilty.Maybe her husband. JMO.
The dark hair ,alone,is quite severe and makes her appear hardened,not motherly or nurturing.
I think a softer look ,more innocent soccer mom,than a no-nonsense business woman ,would have served her better in this situation.I'm kind of glad she went this route. Her arrogant smirks fit the look.

I'm in no way excusing EJ,but her childhood circumstances really are a factor in creating someone who can't attach. She still knows right from wrong and society needs to be protected from those who commit crimes ,whatever the reason,but I can understand how she turned out the way she did.
We adopted 4 of our foster children and I know prenatal exposure to alcohol can effect their ability to control impulses.It's physical damage to the brain in the frontal lobe area and can occur at any time during pregnancy and even while breastfeeding.What we are hearing is that EJ's mother was an alcoholic.Besides the direct exposure to alcohol ,her mother may not have been nurturing and provided those early attachment behaviors.It also explains EJ's tantrums and destructive behavior.
I don't what happened,could go either way,but I can envision a scenario of EJ getting frustrated with Gabe and the situation ,killing him to end it and to get back at Logan.I hope Gabriel is with a loving family but what loving family would have to "steal" a baby and continue to hide him all this time?

There were attempts to protect Gabriel from EJ but judges hear so many BS stories ,the judge that let EJ take Gabriel home after that hearing,really made assumptions and dropped the ball.

The child suffered for it.
TS played a crucial role in this fiasco. Gabriel would have been with Logan by now ,if TS hadn't participated in keeping the baby from his father,yet she shows NO remorse.

OMG Tammi looks like she about 12 years old...if nothing else the jury has seen the many sides of Tammi based solely on her wardrobe. Stripper cleavage to demur lil' housewife to 12 year old and everything in between in just a matter of a few days. smh

Not that it means ANYTHING, but I find her drastic changes of appearance every single day extremely annoying and just weird.

New age progressed sketch of Gabriel
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7879800&postcount=16"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Photos & Non-Media Videos **NO DISCUSSION**[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wafficer