Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, I checked the cell log and the first contacts to/from Jamie R. I have are 7/2.

There is, however, a convo w/ Jamie R. on 7/15, the day a $50 payment was made against ZG's assessment. It begins w/ texting @ 11:22AM, then, concludes w/ Jamie calling Casey for a 24min conversation @ 11:35AM.

So....I believe Jamie is giving Yuri and account of 7/15.

I agree. Jamie was interviewed August 19. So over a month after the case broke. I think she was describing mid-July even though she said mid-June. Memory was a little fuzzy.

Let who know where Caylee was, and why? If she intentionally created a code-riddle for the location of Caylee, what would stop LE from deciphering the code before anyone else?

I know... it's more "Who the heck knows?" It's intriguing and maddening at the same time.

IMHO, IF the location of the body was coded by KC into "ZFG", I do not believe it was done so to point anyone, especially LE, to the location. Instead, I believe KC would do this only to make her story more real to her, therefore allowing her to believe it enough to remember the details and keep sticking with them.

IRC reading the story about the media finding the 6/17 visitation card which sent LE back to Sawgrass to get the card. However, Melich's narrative says he was given a guest card with ZG's cell phone number on it during his visit.

The guest card does show 6/17. The cell phone number on the card matches the cell phone number of the ZG that Yuri interviewed (evidence page 46).

I would agree the 4/17 date is a typo either on Yuri's part or the part of the Sawgrass employee that entered it into their system.

Wow you guys. (pic mouth gaping open)

Bond, methinks your correct..

JWG, am I understanding this correctly.. Your saying that in the computer records at Sawgrass ZG visit said 4/17, but when YM requested the card be pulled it was observed the date was 6/17 at that time, but YM did not take the card into evidence, he just called the number and left it there??

...bringing this over from the 7/15 ping thread...

Back in November JWG went through a very detailed routing for Casey's drive to the airport 7/15. He noted then what appeared to be a detour up to Ric & Amy's. That stuck in my head so I just took another look considering Blink's new info re: the 7/15 BoA check cashed & $50 payment made for ZG's violation...

Originally Posted by JWG (Orig. posted 11/30/08)
OK, so here is my speculation of the route Casey was following to pick up Amy, beginning approximately 1:00PM, based on cell pings and direction of pings to cell towers:

1:00 PM - leave AL's. Must make a right turn and head east. It is clear from pings to tower 58 she gets as far as Goldenrod, where it appears she pulls a U-turn to head west. This is the desired direction, because she wants to get onto Semoran. Tower 46 pings from Tony's and University as she heads west.

1:08 PM - left turn from University onto Semoran. Pings to tower 51 at 1:10 to 1:11 consistent with this location.

1:15 PM - Cross 408, continue to head south. Pings at 1:15 and 1:17 to north side of tower 30 consistent with this.

For some reason at this point Casey decides she needs to stop by Ric / Amy's place. So she loops back towards their apartment.

1:19 PM - Right turn onto Lake Margaret, heading west in the vicinity of the Sawgrass Apartments. Pings to north side of tower 24 consistent with this.

1:22 PM - Right turn onto S. Conway (15) heading north past Sawgrass.

1:28 PM - Left onto Curry Ford (stuck at light), heading west.

1:30 PM - Right onto S. Crystal Lake, heading north.

1:34 PM - Left onto E. Robinson to Ric / Amy's

1:35 PM to 1:41 PM - At Ric / Amy's (park, go in, get something, come out, leave). Pings to cell towers at this time consistent with this location.

Now she needs to get onto S. Orange to head toward airport. Takes back roads to avoid traffic.

1:43 PM - Left on Summerlin, heading south.
*snipped, bold & orig. post date by me*

OK...here's a beautiful thing....

IMHO, that detour that APPEARED to be to Ric & Amy's ref'd by JWG above was ACTUALLY to the Orange County Clerk's Office @ 425 N. Orange Avenue to pay the $50 fee that is shown in Blink's post http://.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonz...venture-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/ after stopping @ BoA, 390 N Orange Ave, @ 1:24PM a short distance away to cash the $250 check. Prolly all a single park'n walk.

Note that this event is also INDEPENDENTLY described by Jamie R.'s account of 7/15 Casey being downtown to deal w/ a speeding ticket & ping info of their exchange just before Noon.

All supported by the pings, statements, and BoA video surveillance.

Casey is sooooooooooooooooooooooo nailed as posing as ZG. :behindbar

IMHO, IF the location of the body was coded by KC into "ZFG", I do not believe it was done so to point anyone, especially LE, to the location. Instead, I believe KC would do this only to make her story more real to her, therefore allowing her to believe it enough to remember the details and keep sticking with them.

I can live with that theory. But if KC really did come up with the name ZFG based on the body location - then it seems to almost guarantee that the Sawgrass ZG and the abandoned home "G" are pure coincidence.

But there is no Fernandez at those homes either. The "F" at one of the homes is a different name.

Let who know where Caylee was, and why? If she intentionally created a code-riddle for the location of Caylee, what would stop LE from deciphering the code before anyone else?

I know... it's more "Who the heck knows?" It's intriguing and maddening at the same time.

I know the F at the Z home is not Fernandez, but it is still close. The F at that home is a first name, I think KC modified it a bit to make it a surname. Plus, if you throw in that KC said she dropped off Caylee between 9 and 1...which I found so odd even way back when, that just adds to the "code."

I don't WHO she thought she might want to tell where Caylee was, maybe she didn't either, but had a plan in case she needed to tell someone. I would lean toward LA then GA. No guarantee that LE wouldn't also figure out what she was saying, but KC thought she was smarter than LE so I don't think she was worried about that. When she was talking to LA, telling him Caylee was "Close to home" telling him to "Think about everything I've said." I really think she was trying to direct him to where Caylee was. At that time when she was talking to Lee, I think she really thought finding Caylee would help her.

Of course, I could be completely and totally wrong...because with KC, who the heck knows.

I don't WHO she thought she might want to tell where Caylee was, maybe she didn't either, but had a plan in case she needed to tell someone. I would lean toward LA then GA.

But if she actually got to the point of outright telling someone where the body is - she doesn't have to use the names of the homeowners. It's silly and confusing if she does. Just tell them the body is about 40-60 feet behind the privacy fence of the last house on Hopespring at Suburban. If she instead said that the body is between "Z" and "G", the person would still need to ask who those people are and where do they live. Why play those games if you are intent on having the person you are speaking with find the body?

Back in November JWG went through a very detailed routing for Casey's drive to the airport 7/15. He noted then what appeared to be a detour up to Ric & Amy's. That stuck in my head so I just took another look considering Blink's new info re: the 7/15 BoA check cashed & $50 payment made for ZG's violation...

IMHO, that detour that APPEARED to be to Ric & Amy's ref'd by JWG above was ACTUALLY to the Orange County Clerk's Office @ 425 N. Orange Avenue to pay the $50 fee that is shown in Blink's post http://.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonz...venture-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/ after stopping @ BoA, 390 N Orange Ave, @ 1:24PM a short distance away to cash the $250 check. Prolly all a single park'n walk.

Note that this event is also INDEPENDENTLY described by Jamie R.'s account of 7/15 Casey being downtown to deal w/ a speeding ticket & ping info of their exchange just before Noon.

All supported by the pings & statements.

So I wonder if there is video surveillance at the OC Clerks Office? It's a stretch but does anyone know or have sleuthy connections to figure it out?

In LA's testimony, he said when they were going through KC's stuff at the house that he collected from TL's, there was a bunch of 20's in her wallet. Looked to him like $140-$200 bucks. CA kept it. But anyway, that supports the $250 withdrawal less a $50 payment.

But if she actually got to the point of outright telling someone where the body is - she doesn't have to use the names of the homeowners. It's silly and confusing if she does. Just tell them the body is about 40-60 feet behind the privacy fence of the last house on Hopespring at Suburban. If she instead said that the body is between "Z" and "G", the person would still need to ask who those people are and where do they live. Why play those games if you are intent on having the person you are speaking with find the body?

I agree, but we are talking about KC and I think she liked the game a little bit and I also think she watched enough crime shows to know that jail visits are recorded and she might not be able to come right out and say where Caylee was that openly.

Again...who knows, it's KC, for all we know she got the name ZFG from a Oijua board.

...adding that the morning of 6/10 - which was Amy's last sighting of Caylee and, per Ricardo, the morning after Casey & Caylee's last night @ his apartment - Casey's cell last pings on the cell tower that would appear to service BOTH Ricardo's apt. AND the OC Clerk's office @ 9:42AM for a period of inactivity of 2.1 hours. Activity resumes @ 11:47AM with a sincle outbound call, then, two more to Jesse @ 11:48AM. By 11:52AM Casey is pinging near Amscot on her way to Tony's.

The first call @ 11:47AM is to a A. Preslar. It is the only call to this number that I have in the entire period 6/1-7/17. Perhaps this was a call to (a) where Casey dropped Caylee whilst she went to the County Clerk's office, or (b) to the number she had for whomever appeared as her counsel that morning, or, (c) a wrong number, or (d) a changed number, or (z) something else...sleuthing this individual now for potential connection.

IIRC, Ricardo or Amy's statement had Casey & Caylee leaving (or the other person leaving) the apt. ~10AM. This would synch with going to the nearby County Clerk's office, yet pinging the same tower area for the 6/10 appearance as ZG.

The theory that Casey was actively impersonating a ZG is plausible IMO.

http://.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonz...venture-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Is it then possible Casey truly intended to account for Caylee's disappearance by telling her parents she had handed over permanent custody to Zanaida. That Casey had planned to tell her family she realized she was unable to be a good mother to Caylee, so this was best for Caylee? Zanaida (supposedly) took Caylee to such fun places throughout mid june-July, it appeared Casey may have setting up "it was to Caylee's best interests to be part of Zenaida's life permanently". Possibly Casey had planned to move far away as well, to avoid her family's concern. So if anyone cared to check, ZG was a real person with a vague paper trail, who then disappeared without a trace, taking Caylee.

In this scenario, Casey could truly account for WHY Caylee was not with her, as opposed to the "she went here, she went there with the nanny" stories. She could tell everyone that Caylee was not with her because she had agreed to a legal arrangement with Zanny.

(Could she pull this off to cover for Caylee's death, without an accomplice?)

Instead what actually happened is through her mothers panic, Casey was preempted (although she did beg her mother for one more day) when her mother called the police and all her diabolical plans were not fully in place. (Not to suggest Casey was good at planning) Casey was having too much fun with her newfound life to focus on many details, and her plan needed "time" to work. So at the point CA called 911, all Casey had to hang on to was there was a Zanny, and Zanny took her, simply because that was only as far as she'd got.??

Holy ****e Bond! You and JWG and all the others who are so hard core are amazing. If anything happens to me or mine, please tell me you will be on the case. This is unbelievable!!!

For starts, A. Preslar is the first initial of this person and the person's spouse.
AND
The Mrs. P is guess what, an event planner

Holy ****e Bond! You and JWG and all the others who are so hard core are amazing. If anything happens to me or mine, please tell me you will be on the case. This is unbelievable!!!

I agree. Amazing once again!!! :clap:

For my part, thanks for the kind words, Sleuthy, but, really, I would hafta emphasize the "JWG and all the others..." part. All I'm doin' is bringing together pieces they've developed to see how it lines up w/ Blink's work. And if I started rattlin' off the "all others" it would be a reaallly long post and it would still leave people out.

The thing I've found w/ WS (that goes on behind the boards) is that there are some really terrific people here that are willin' to help you develop things. I can't tell you how many PM's I've fired off to WS's w/ some obscure question...only to get a quick and detailed response...complete w/ reference links, etc.

Soooo....not to rattle on too much, but, IMHO its important to note that I don't mean to represent this stuff as my original work...you just see my name on the Post 'cause I'm standin' on the shoulders of many, many other WS's. :grouphug:

...except, of course, when I'm wrong...those....those posts...they are 100% original Bond :bang:

Carried over from the 7/15 ping thread...

Im getting but why? Why did she even have to ever pay that ticket?

Good question, WAISI. Maybe we should play that out on the Zanni thread in the main forum?

...maybe...since/if she was drivin' Annie's car she knew she could eventually be found when the warrant for her arrest would eventually be issued due to failure to appear/pay?

Carried over from the 7/15 ping thread...

...maybe...since/if she was drivin' Annie's car she knew she could eventually be found when the warrant for her arrest would eventually be issued due to failure to appear/pay?

How would LE track her down? Wonder what address is on that ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88