2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't LE also take Ricardo's computer and analyse it? That and CA's trying to make him out as a suspect would bother me too.

I'm telling you all, Beaz's feet are looking a lot like swiss cheese from shooting himself in the foot so many times today.

Wow. I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around this morning's goings-on. I am beyond confused by JB and don't understand what he's trying to accomplish. He's harming himself and the DTs assertations, IMHO, whatever they may be. The Jury has GOT to be thinking "What?"

Gitana;

TL is coming back, now that Ricardo has stated the sleeping arrangements maybe the State will ask TL. I hope so.

If the sa wanted to fight as, literally, dirty as the dt they could ask "Did ICA ever have your penis in her mouth while Caylee was in bed with the two of you?" Am I the only one who finds that fact (That caylee co slept with the two of them) grossly inappropriate when this witness was not even her boyfriend let alone Caylee's father figure?

Didn't Richardo sell the "Big Trouble" picture of Caylee to the National Enquirer for 20K? :waitasec:

I thought that was why the LE seized his computer?

Hi every1..

Im just trying to play catch up between taking over seas phone calls, dang my work why doest it interfere? lol

anyhoo, ive caught some of the trial on hln and on insessions..

I have a question? and if its been asked, then I do apologize, but why is Mr.George asking the questions for the defense, why not ja or ldb?

thank you

Wow. I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around this morning's goings-on. I am beyond confused by JB and don't understand what he's trying to accomplish. He's harming himself and the DTs assertations, IMHO, whatever they may be. The Jury has GOT to be thinking "What?"

I have to think the jury is utterly confused - just hope GAs "flare" doesn't give them "ideas"...

SOTS - in the trial thread you mentioned that RM was accused of drug dealing, etc., by CA - CA also said she thought he was gay. She has a funny way of looking at the world IMHO

BBM - of course she does she views anything to do with Kc through KC's eyes it could never add up. I'm curious if all the carp Cindy has spouted is a direct consequence of what KC has told her or if they are just one in the same kwim.

So.....there's a lot a do about some gas cans and not much else this morning.

SA missed but hopefully will bring up later the fact that TonE was anti-Caylee sleeping over, little girl children etc. Though I wonder if he could even admit he said those things or alluded to those things knowing what MAY have happened as a result of his alleged words.

George gained a respect from me he only previous held in his initial LE interviews. I actually do feel like writing him a letter of support but I'm afraid it will arrive after the old George gets an earful from Cindy and therefore I will no longer feel supportive....lol. Although I do have to say that Cindy seems to be Team George right now. Hmm.

I understand JB's job is what it is but why doesn't he seem to be so bumbling? Is that a plan in itself? I really think his case would be better served by the LESS is MORE approach. 'We said she drowned....we said the zanny lies were a coverup....she is not guilty of murder 1.' Frankly, I still don't get why they didn't have her plead out to 7-10 years or something. She'd be nearly halfway done !

:lol: Casey Jordan is killin me. She is talking about how CJBP had to tell JB over and over that he can't question a witness about evidence that has not been introduced. She seems amazed by it!

Gitana;

TL is coming back, now that Ricardo has stated the sleeping arrangements maybe the State will ask TL. I hope so.

TL stated that Caylee never slept with them.....

What was the date that Tony says he skipped school to stay "in bed" with Casey all day?

If I recall correctly. i don't think TL flat out said Caylee could NOT sleep over. I think Tony's apartment had a very different atmosphere there were guys there all the time, drink, smoking etc. I think it would have cramped their style to have kid running around.

I think the attention Tony paid to Caylee was minimal and tipped KC off that this guy was NOT serious about her - he even said on the stand that She was "FREE" to do what she pleased, it was casual.

This is what sent KC over the edge, this new life, friends, group was NOT open to having a child around, she was barely hanging on to this guy as he played around with the notion of going back to NY. HE was in the club scene, young was having fun.

This was a new feeling for her and she liked it. Caylee got in the way. If Caylee is in the living room alone and TL's house and on a balcony alone whie KC and TONY are inthe room. Give thought to HIS LACK of CONCERN - the guy didn't care either.

Didn't Richardo sell the "Big Trouble" picture of Caylee to the National Enquirer for 20K? :waitasec:

I recall that he sold something. I'm sure JB will remind us of exactly what it was. :rolleyes:

I think I know what Baez was trying to get at with George... it was about how many times the can was used between the theft and July 16th. If I tried, I couldn't make it as complicated for the jury as JB did. Wow.

I have never seen a trial done like this before with the revolving door of witnesses. They're here, then done, then back again.

Not that I'm complaining. . .it's just different.

That I know of, there aren't many trials where the accused lied so freaking much to so many people (lies of omission too)....there's a lot of people in this mess.

I'm not intimately familiar with all of TL's depo's - but did he ever explicitly state that he did not want Caylee sleeping over? Or whose decision that was?

I'm thinking HIS.......

Hi every1..

Im just trying to play catch up between taking over seas phone calls, dang my work why doest it interfere? lol

anyhoo, ive caught some of the trial on hln and on insessions..

I have a question? and if its been asked, then I do apologize, but why is Mr.George asking the questions for the defense, why not ja or ldb?

thank you

Mr. George does the small stuff - the tedious stuff....JA would have blown a gasket by now....:skip:

:lol: Casey Jordan is killin me. She is talking about how CJBP had to tell JB over and over that he can't question a witness about evidence that has not been introduced. She seems amazed by it!

By now, even the jury knows the proper way to introduce evidence. We've all been schooled, everyone but Josed knows.

IS just mentioned the shovel thing...I heard that this am too and JB mentioned it! He asked GA if there were shovels in his shed, GA said yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member