Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been posting much lately. There isn't much "new" news. Different ideas phrased different ways and stuff. I've continued to read here every day... several times a day... :angel: I like to jump in when I have :twocents: to share. I haven't had much lately.

I pray for Brittanee every day. According to B's sister's FB page, they left for Myrtle Beach this morning. I wish them well on their travels. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.

:Justice:

All I know is what was stated in the police report - that PB and each of the guys interviewed stated they saw BD on Fri. night at Club K

That new vid has the time stamp of 11:45...I know that could be considered early in clubbing circles...and since Club K didn't open it's doors until 10 PM...but BD didn't appear to be dressed for clubbing IMHO.

Link to Police report where it's stated boys met her at Club K on Fri.
http://www.whec.com/whecimages/drexel_report.pdf

From Dr. Phil transcripts:

You spent some time with her in Myrtle Beach, but you didn’t know she was going to be here, correct?”

“I had no idea,” he answers.

It is possible she went again on Friday. However, I could have sworn they went Thursday and she hung out with the guy who captured the video on Friday, is what is not making sense. Unless they all didn't go till Friday.

It is possible she went again on Friday. However, I could have sworn they went Thursday and she hung out with the guy who captured the video on Friday, is what is not making sense. Unless they all didn't go till Friday.

I'm tending to go with JO's version of Thurs. night at Club K - college night. Especially since there have been so many inconsistencies with what another group has alluded to...

And in that new vid, BD doesn't appear to be dressed for a night of clubbing IMHO

I'm tending to go with JO's version of Thurs. night at Club K - college night. Especially since there have been so many inconsistencies with what another group has alluded to...

And in that new vid, BD doesn't appear to be dressed for a night of clubbing IMHO

I agree she had on a white top with black shorts I believe it was at Club K. Something is not adding up there but it should be easy to substantiate since all of her friends were there. I wonder why police never questioned the statement, unless it's an error in reporting but doesn't appear that way.

mlatta wrote: 2) Did the G-C county line ping occur on Saturday night or Sunday night?

I didn't know that was a question. I thought descriptions included from about midnight to 3 or 4 am and on into Sunday day? Not sure about the latter, but if there was a question on whether 24 hours passed I missed it.

rd

Did I read that right? that PB and Co have been ruled out as POI.
and they have 4 locals as POI?

The FB profile pic in question should not be there. The name on the page is actually the woman being discussed in another thread for having taken off with a 4 yr old. NF is the other thread.

The FB profile pic in question should not be there. The name on the page is actually the woman being discussed in another thread for having taken off with a 4 yr old. NF is the other thread.

OMG! Here's a link to the thread.

FL Nathanial Fonz, 3yo, missing 4/18/10 (Jacksonville) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The Eleanor Black who is using Britt's pic on her FB profile is in possession of an endangered child in Florida. The child was handed off to her when the child's parent's were arrested for counterfitting. She was involved in the counterfitting ring and is now on the run with the child. Am I getting this right?

What in the world is wrong with people? I would be furious if I were in DD's shoes.

wm

..discussion begins on pg 2 of the above linked thread....

FL Nathanial Fonz, 3yo, missing 4/18/10 (Jacksonville) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The Eleanor Black who is using Britt's pic on her FB profile is in possession of an endangered child in Florida. The child was handed off to her when the child's parent's were arrested for counterfitting. She was involved in the counterfitting ring and is now on the run with the child. Am I getting this right?

What in the world is wrong with people? I would be furious if I were in DD's shoes.

wm

Holy Crap!

http://www.thesunnews.com/2010/04/20/1431073/police-release-video-of-drexel.html

Watch the video: In the very beginning, Brittanee stands up and looks over the balcony and says something that sounds like 'if you don't take me back...'

Later, when the person filming says 'Hey Britt', she responds 'What...(rolls back)...nooo'.

Am I hearing things?

You are not hearing things. I believe she says "if you don't take me back" while leaning over the rail. To whom she is speaking is pure speculation, but we know it is not to the filmer.

Also, she says no when being filmed. Sort of like all my kids do when they see you have a camera focussed on them.

http://www.thesunnews.com/2010/04/20/1431073/police-release-video-of-drexel.html

Watch the video: In the very beginning, Brittanee stands up and looks over the balcony and says something that sounds like 'if you don't take me back...'

Later, when the person filming says 'Hey Britt', she responds 'What...(rolls back)...nooo'.

Am I hearing things?

I heard it as well. Although I couldn't make it all out. It did sound like "if he (or you) don't take me back/there." The "what" is clear, then it sounds like she may have been saying "no" as the clip was cut, so it sounded morphed. But it's hard to tell.

Searching through the articles looking for statements of interest I found this one...

"Last Friday, Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Lt. Neil Johnson told the Georgetown Times and other media outlets “at this point, based on everything we know, we feel she is not alive.”

Authorities from Myrtle Beach made similar statements to reporters.

Johnson stressed Thursday he made his statement last week solely based on information investigators have obtained recently.

I sure wish they could stretch that inch into a mile.

Does anyone else feel as though this is the longest week possible??!?!?!?
I am very much on edge; I really don't want this 1 year date to come and go and nothing get resolved...

I wish there was something more I could do...
:crossfingers:

I was just thinking this morning that I bet one of the 4 POI's and/or one of the lie detector-takers was arrested on an unrelated drug charge sometime between April 25, 2009 and December 2009, and that he/she offered to spill some info on this case that he/she had heard in town, and that is what led to the tip. (Sort of an extension of a previously posted comment.)

wm

This little boy has been found safe today he was dropped off at St Patricks Cathedral in New York today police say.

No link yet but it was on whec.com (so keep checking if I don't get posted) interview with DD saying she was going back to MB. The reporter said their will be a press conference on Friday from MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member