FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably way out in left field, but I found an old address on Toby Lane which I believe belongs to DSSr. (perhaps DSjr grew up there). It is 4 miles from his condo.

If he did grow up there, I would imagine he knows the surrounding area like the back of his hand. Many people will go to a place that is comfortable to them to dispose of a body (think Casey).

Earlier in news reports they had said DS grew up in the home now owned by DSsr and he went to Oakridge HS. There is another poster here that went to school with DSjr and was a grade ahead of him.

Michelle's family will be on with Megyn Kelly on Fox (news national) next.

Hoping so much that these determined searches prove successful in locating Michelle and moving the case forward...so often it seems that criminals have learned to outrun the cell phone (and other) technology...how frustrating it must be for LE and grieving families.

BBM

Her sister now claims it was 4p when she arrived to drop off the twins. :waitasec:

This confused me when I first heard it given that the 3:18pm time became the one part of Michelle's afternoon that we were "sure" of, or at least I was sure. I based that on the video from the neighbor. Now, we are hearing that the time was wrong on the video.

If that is the case, when did DS Jr arrive at his parent's house? His attorney threw out the 72 mins in the press conference and I thought that was in relation to the 3:18pm time. If he did arrive at their house at 4:30ish and the twins were dropped off around 4pm, then he only had 30 minutes or so to do something to Michelle and get rid of the Hummer.

How would he know if she had already dropped off the kids? It was a text message about a song unless she mentioned it to him in the text. Maybe he just assumed or maybe the family discussion and LE told him what time the kids were dropped off. The only problem is...according to Michelle's sister the video time was incorrect. She dropped the kids off at 4.

:banghead:

I agree. We need clarification.

I'm going to go back to the beginning and see if I can find it. But I thought I recalled M the current b/f, said something about Michelle had called him to explain the People's Court thing. Does anyone else remember that?

I have to leave shortly and won't have time to look it up now. If anyone else remembers this, if you could please weigh in here.

tia
fran

The Toby Lane address was occupied for 27 years.

OKay, y'all read this link and I wonder if anyone else wonders on something that sticks out to me.
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/347644/

When did MP call and tell NM about the show...after it aired....IF he heard about it from a friend???
And NM says text from her about the song....after twins dropped off... Wasn't THAT right after the show aired???

what am I not getting, or missing
does this article make sense???
Jade you aren't alone in your wondering;)

Yes, thank you! The show aired at 2pm, is it on for an hour? If so, then did she call him after 3 to talk about the show AND text him at 3:15?

OKay, y'all read this link and I wonder if anyone else wonders on something that sticks out to me.

When did MP call and tell NM about the show...after it aired....IF he heard about it from a friend???
And NM says text from her about the song....after twins dropped off... Wasn't THAT right after the show aired???

what am I not getting, or missing
does this article make sense???
Jade you aren't alone in your wondering;)

Nowhere (in the link) does it say that the boyfriend stated he got the text from her after she dropped off the kids. That is the media's interpretation.

It's akin to how the media continues to say, "Sky Metalwala was last seen in a car on the side of the road, wearing..." Well, that's what his mother says but that is not necessarily true. Yet, they will continue to report that way until they have hard facts to refute the statement.

The family and boyfriend state she was going to drop off her kids. Dale states she did drop off the kids. The boyfriend said he got a text at a certain time from her and then sent one back. That is easy to prove from his phone. Basedon everyone's statements, including Dale's, the media has interpreted her text message to have been sent after she dropped off the kids. IMO, that did not come from the boyfriend.

I didn't see marks on him in the photos discussed. I don't know how one can determine that his eyes were red from other than crying, as I have seen posted.

I don't have a reason to think LE is not doing their job and haven't totally explored every angle, including speaking to this guy for a long time, looking at him, noticing his hands and arms, demeanor, alibi etc. It's the first thing they would look at.

Clearly, the investigation is now hotly concentrated on Dale. It was his father's home that was raided. They named him as their primary suspect. That is really enough for me at this point.

I cannot think of a case of a boyfriend killing a girlfriend after only two months of dating. It does not fit the pattern of intimate partner murders. This is still the honeymoon stage, the stage during which an obsession would begin and then start to grow. At this stage, such killers are beginning to show their colors, to start showing signs of wanting to control. But they usually have not totally possessed the person yet to the point that they feel they have accomplished domination and in their minds, total ownership and can do what they want with her, dispose of her, etc.

Other kinds of killers who kill people they date do that on the first date, not a few months later.

This would fit no pattern I can think of. And Dale is the primary suspect for a reason.

I'm going to go back to the beginning and see if I can find it. But I thought I recalled M the current b/f, said something about Michelle had called him to explain the People's Court thing. Does anyone else remember that?

I have to leave shortly and won't have time to look it up now. If anyone else remembers this, if you could please weigh in here.

tia
fran

I remember that as well. I'll poke around

So for the current BF to be a suspect he would had to a) be near or in the same location as she was (meaning following her to her ex's place) or she called him to meet up with them on that side of town (b) he kills her where? (c) disposes of her car and body where and without help? Hmmmm...sounds pretty plausible to me...oh and powers down her phone near the DS family "estate"? Sigh...

IMO: you are forgetting one major factor...we have not sleuthed the current bf, therefore we do not know "who" he is....not saying you are defending him, but if one were to defend him...wouldn't it be nice to know who he is...BUT...we can't sleuth him here so that is that....
IMO DS certainly fits the profile of someone capable of harm, grave harm. But on the flip side, it almost feels like that answer is a little too convenient. If new, current bf knows about all the terrible things the DS has done, it sure would be easy to pin a crime on him if one wanted to.

So for the current BF to be a suspect he would had to a) be near or in the same location as she was (meaning following her to her ex's place) or she called him to meet up with them on that side of town (b) he kills her where? (c) disposes of her car and body where and without help? Hmmmm...sounds pretty plausible to me...oh and powers down her phone near the DS family "estate"? Sigh...
I think I missed your point. Why is it any less plausible for the bf to murder MP and dispose of her car and phone than it would be for DS to do the same? If he was angry, he could've asked her to meet him. Since she was dropping of the kids, they might've arranged to meet near the condo.

Do we know if the bf has an alibi for the afternoon and evening?

Yes, thank you! The show aired at 2pm, is it on for an hour? If so, then did she call him after 3 to talk about the show AND text him at 3:15?

People's court is a half an hour show.

tia
fran

That “The People's Court” episode with her ex-fiancé was taped before they started dating, and Mitchell says Parker never mentioned it to him.

He only heard about it through a friend who saw it.

He says she called shortly after it aired to explain everything, and he tells News 13‘s never met Dale Smith.

:banghead:

Here is another question: where did DS work in Titusville? Was he also not still working at the family biz near the home? Confused about that too. What was he doing driving to work for only one day in Titusville and since the can't be bothered to aid in the search A's he is caring for the twins?

sorry guys, I swear she said "coming up next"!!!

:banghead::banghead::blushing::banghead::banghead:

it is on here about NM saying MP called him to tell about the show
xhttp://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/347644/

OH and wasn't it stated somewhere that MP was supposed to meet NM for dinner before going to work???? and something about how was she going to nap and do dinner and go to work all that after noon??

Earlier in news reports they had said DS grew up in the home now owned by DSsr and he went to Oakridge HS. There is another poster here that went to school with DSjr and was a grade ahead of him.

:seeya: That poster would be me, lol :seeya: The current Rose Blvd address would've fallen within the boundaries for Oak Ridge HS, I believe at the time it extended all the way down Oak Ridge Rd near I-Drive & down towards Kissimmee, in the Sky Lake South etc area until it was rezoned & lots of my classmates were then sent to the new Dr Phillips HS. I'll have to google the Toby address being mentioned now, as I'm not familiar with it, but it could've still been in my school's jurisdiction.
Regarding the area where they are searching now, we all hung out in that area (at the dock & around the lake) back in the day because it was secluded at night time :innocent: I grew up in Skylake, the neighborhood directly across 441 from the search area & ironically, lived on Chaucer Lane. There are (was) LOTS of gators in that area at the time, our backyard backed up on the canal that runs thru the neighborhood & it was just as common to see gators as it was to see stray cats.

ETA: the Toby Lane addy would NOT have been in the ORHS jurisdiction...HTH

ok I think I got it. (assumed timeline)

The show aired at 2.

Between 2:30 - 3:00 or later she called bf to explain

3:30 - 4:00 - she's on her way to drop off the kids

4:30 - brother gets text message

Nobody heard from her since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online