Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
lokks like Lee is having a "talk" with a protester.. think he is going to have the nerve to take that big boy's sign?? lol

The protestors all get in a crowd when the news is on and the cameras are on them. It looks like the car with the writing on it (george's?) is gone and now Lee's is on the driveway. When did George's car leave?

Does anyone have any idea where George goes when he leaves for hours on end?

lokks like Lee is having a "talk" with a protester.. think he is going to have the nerve to take that big boy's sign?? lol

Not lee. That guys been there before lee pulled up. IIRC

Do you see anyone getting arrested? No, that is because it is public property.

Right now the yellow tape on the left right side of the yard has been removed around the grass area beside the street. You can see the yellow ball. No one took it.

Did anyone see who did that to the yellow tape? Screenshot?

I know it's public property. I can't type with enough sarcasm to get my point across. :D

I think I know who the black guy following Casey and JB to the office is.....is it chit chat if I post it?

If you order 30 its $55 and free shipping thats with just one message printed plainly.
I put Praying for caylee on a lavender band it looks nice too

Notice all the Caution tape now is laying in a pile?

2wqxurl.jpg

I think I know who the black guy following Casey and JB to the office is.....is it chit chat if I post it?

All I know is he has been to at least 3 protests now and knows how to be seen on the CAM each time. PM me who he is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie